Close
Login
Register

Tyson is looking for a fight

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby PBells » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Tyson should either fight Wladimir Klitschko or rematch Lennox Lewis. 8)
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40590
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Yeah I would love to see a motivated Tyson with that look in his eyes chase a Klitschko around the ring.
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13708
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby philphan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:23 pm

PsychoBells wrote:Tyson should either fight Wladimir Klitschko or rematch Lennox Lewis. 8)

Image
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Patricio Pitbull, Edson Barboza, Belal Muhammad, Ty-wan Claxton, Marvin Vettori

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 24123
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby J D » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:07 pm

PsychoBells wrote:Tyson should either fight Wladimir Klitschko or rematch Lennox Lewis. 8)


Image
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
User avatar
J D
 
Posts: 14162
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am
Location: Toronto
Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby J D » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:08 pm

PsychoBells wrote:Tyson should either fight Wladimir Klitschko or rematch Lennox Lewis. 8)


Image

Just because one wasn't enough.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
User avatar
J D
 
Posts: 14162
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am
Location: Toronto
Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby PBells » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Power is the last thing to go! One touch to Wlad's glass jaw and it's all over!!







:lol:
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40590
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby draphius » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:18 pm

PsychoBells wrote:Tyson should either fight Wladimir Klitschko or rematch Lennox Lewis. 8)


your a dick if u want that, but it did make me laugh. :lol:
Image
User avatar
draphius
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby Iceman54 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:23 pm

PsychoBells wrote:Power is the last thing to go! One touch to Wlad's glass jaw and it's all over!!







:lol:

Imagine Tyson pulling a George Foreman and winning the title decades past his prime :lol: I'd give a year of my life. (Iceman54 reserves the ability to revolke this statement in the odd chance he must actually be held to this. )
hawdrigoh wrote:Linker is the best site. Hands down. It doesn't need "a chance". Anyone that thinks otherwise can fuck right off.

PBells wrote:
AXEMELL wrote:Dave Mayhew ‏@Creamjack138 17 Jun 2015 View translation
MMALINKER? more like NGRFGTLINKER
Well in that case, fuck him, his wife, and his kid. :lol:
User avatar
Iceman54
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 8021
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:15 am
Location: N.Y.
Accolades: Hall of Famer, Master Detective, Former HW Champion
April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby philphan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Iceman54 wrote:
PsychoBells wrote:Power is the last thing to go! One touch to Wlad's glass jaw and it's all over!!







:lol:

Imagine Tyson pulling a George Foreman and winning the title decades past his prime :lol: I'd give a year of my life. (Iceman54 reserves the ability to revolke this statement in the odd chance he must actually be held to this. )

hhahahaha Way to cover your bases.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Patricio Pitbull, Edson Barboza, Belal Muhammad, Ty-wan Claxton, Marvin Vettori

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 24123
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: Tyson is looking for a fight

Postby emd01 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:20 am

I hope this isnt true. If so Toney is going to put a beating on Tyson.
Image
User avatar
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:30 am

Previous

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users