Close
Login
Register

Cardinals rule.

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: Cardinals rule.

Postby BestWayKilla » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:56 pm

DreadLobster wrote:^ :lol:

No, not everyone does that. Its highly frowned upon. I'm not sure that another team has been caught doing that in the amount of time I've been paying attention.

Yeah, hasn't been caught. I'm not defending the Pats for it, but come on. You don't think anyone else has been doing that at all? Teams in all sports are finding way to get away with cheating all the time. Bill Beelichick was just too cocky to be discreet about it.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby DreadLobster » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:17 pm

You can believe what you want but it's not based on any facts. I very much doubt many other teams are doing that. Especially after they got caught, I feel like other people would've been thrown under the bus at some point.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby DreadLobster » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:20 am

It's that time of year again....

Neebs wrote:I picked dodgers to beat baltimore in the w.s before it all started, looks like im going to be wrong on both after dodgers chocked.

Cardinals just have Kershaw's number. He usually looks like he's going to cry when he leaves the mound.

Neebs wrote:KC probably havent won a world series since Bo Jackson was playing for them.

They haven't won since 85, and wouldn't have won that one if there was a replay system.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Previous

Return to The "Club House"