Close
Login
Register

malware detected

Suggestions, Comments, Complaints, and Questions

malware detected

Postby shogun86 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:31 am

i tried opening the gif thread, suddenly i got a malware detected warning. what is that all about?
shogun86
Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville

Re: malware detected

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 am

shogun86 wrote:i tried opening the gif thread, suddenly i got a malware detected warning. what is that all about?

It may have been talking about you personally and not the computer. :twisted:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby KOdestruction » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:57 am

Yeah I got that too. My guess is someone posted a gif from a sketchy website. It happened before with someone's sig. Every thread they posted in got that malware warning so we were able to pinpoint who it was.

But i havent checked the gif thread in a while so im not sure if it's the last post or the one before that or the one before...etc. etc.
"When i have sex, I'm always thinkin 'bout the pavement so i can avoid premature ejaculation"
KOdestruction

☺

Accolades: Survivor

Postby shogun86 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:05 am

KOdestruction wrote:Yeah I got that too. My guess is someone posted a gif from a sketchy website. It happened before with someone's sig. Every thread they posted in got that malware warning so we were able to pinpoint who it was.

But i havent checked the gif thread in a while so im not sure if it's the last post or the one before that or the one before...etc. etc.

well, i posted some gifs from some other site, they weren't hosted on that site so maybe that's the problem
shogun86
Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville

Return to Site Feedback & Assistance