Close
Login
Register

New Rules for Betting and Banning

Suggestions, Comments, Complaints, and Questions

Re: New Rules for Betting and Banning

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:01 pm

So am i still allowed to meow? thats really all i want to know quite frankly
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby Bluntz » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:57 pm

slevin wrote:So what's the whole point of this thread? I was asking jd in chat and he said that banned members can't participate in games or bets. And if that is the case then duhhh... that's how its always been.

So if a said member comes back from a ban can he participate in game and shit

Yes, after ban is lifted, everything goes back to normal.

I think Danny said something about sig bets not counting as well but I'm not really for that. I think if the bet was posted before being banned that it should still count. It also punishes their opponent and the opponent didn't do anything to deserve his bet being cancelled. I simply think, they should be banned from doing anything that involves linker during the time of the ban only.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This

Bluntforce: 2-0
Team Bets: 3-0
Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Postby slevin » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Bluntz wrote:
slevin wrote:So what's the whole point of this thread? I was asking jd in chat and he said that banned members can't participate in games or bets. And if that is the case then duhhh... that's how its always been.

I think Danny said something about sig bets not counting as well but I'm not really for that. I think if the bet was posted before being banned that it should still count. It also punishes their opponent and the opponent didn't do anything to deserve his bet being cancelled. I simply think, they should be banned from doing anything that involves linker during the time of the ban only.

So if everything goes back to normal, then where is my belt? :Glasses: :angel:
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby J D » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:27 am

slevin wrote:
Bluntz wrote:

Probably had to be deleted to make room for your awesome new handle.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby slevin » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:29 am

J D wrote:
slevin wrote:
Bluntz wrote:

Probably had to be deleted to make room for your awesome new handle.

man fuck that handle give me back my belt. :fu: please
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby BeastMode209 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Wtf is with that handle slev :tdown: One second your the mofo :gold: next second, your the linker :female: . What happend man? :lol:
C-League Fucked Your Mom Team
Cowboy
Signature Bet Record 16(1)-23
-HW- Dana White/Hunt -LHW- Jones -MW- Spider -WW- Diaz//MMFB -LW- Diaz//Cerrone -FW-Notorious//SageNC -BW- Bruce Leeroy/-WBW-/Who fucking cares -FW- Cubby
-FLY- Benavidez

Chuck Bader
Spoiler:
BeastMode209
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby DannyRocktown » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Bluntz wrote:

No, I don't believe this was ever discussed, but it's a great point. I agree with you that if the bet was confirmed before the ban was issued, it's only fair that the bet follows through.

ImageImageImage
DannyRocktown
Admin

Accolades: Feb. 2016 MMALINKER Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Bluntz » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:55 pm

DannyRocktown wrote:
Bluntz wrote:

No, I don't believe this was ever discussed, but it's a great point. I agree with you that if the bet was confirmed before the ban was issued, it's only fair that the bet follows through.

Sounds good. It seems like everyone's on the same page.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This

Bluntforce: 2-0
Team Bets: 3-0
Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Postby J D » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:47 am

Bluntz wrote:Sounds good. It seems like everyone's on the same page.

Except slevin, who will probably need it explained in seven other different ways. :lol: ;)
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:28 pm

You guys have gone to new levels of gay. Another rule made specifically for Jojo :lol:
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby irishmike357 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Black Zeus wrote:You guys have gone to new levels of gay. Another rule made specifically for Jojo :lol:

They did change a rule for you. The one about permanently banning someone. You got more lives than a herd of kittens. I used to be mad about it but now I am kid of in awe. Like watching a dude fall off a roof and walk it off.

This video sums up JoJos entire linker life.
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

JHM
LHK
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Why you mad doe?
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby shogun86 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:10 am

DannyRocktown wrote:Hey everyone, just letting you know about some changes we are making to Sig-Betting/Games for members that are on a temporary ban.

It has been decided by the team that we are no longer allowing temporarily banned members to participate in games or Sig-Betting.

In short, if you'd like to be a part of the gaming section, tournaments, or anything Linker-related, then it would be in your best interest to keep your posts clean.

Member Bashing will no longer be tolerated outside of the TIO thread. Anyone who does not follow the rules from this point on will be handled accordingly.

Thank you.

-The Mod/Admin Team

where's the fun in that? :-?
shogun86
Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville

Previous

Return to Site Feedback & Assistance