Close
Login
Register

OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Scarface798 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:38 pm

KoolAD wrote:^ Can't wait for that. Sillakh is a beast. If you haven't seen him box yet, you're missing out.

I haven't got to watch him yet, but I'll be sure to check out his fight on ESPN FNF.

EDIT: Just watched a couple of Sillakh's fights on YT. Dude's got some wicked body punches.
Image
O.S.P. repping the UT
User avatar
Scarface798
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Location: On My High Horse

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby KoolAD » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Scarface798 wrote:
KoolAD wrote:^ Can't wait for that. Sillakh is a beast. If you haven't seen him box yet, you're missing out.

I haven't got to watch him yet, but I'll be sure to check out his fight on ESPN FNF.

EDIT: Just watched a couple of Sillakh's fights on YT. Dude's got some wicked body punches.


Very fun prospect.
ImageImage
"Manny Pacquiao? He's been beaten before; there's a blueprint to beat Manny Pacquiao. But there's no blueprint to beat Floyd 'Money' Mayweather."
User avatar
KoolAD
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Scarface798 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:48 pm

KoolAD wrote:
Scarface798 wrote:
KoolAD wrote:^ Can't wait for that. Sillakh is a beast. If you haven't seen him box yet, you're missing out.

I haven't got to watch him yet, but I'll be sure to check out his fight on ESPN FNF.

EDIT: Just watched a couple of Sillakh's fights on YT. Dude's got some wicked body punches.


Very fun prospect.

His combinations on David Whittom were sick!

Image
O.S.P. repping the UT
User avatar
Scarface798
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Location: On My High Horse

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Lamer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 am

KoolAD wrote:^ Can't wait for that. Sillakh is a beast. If you haven't seen him box yet, you're missing out.


I'll have to youtube him tomorrow.
HW: Barry, JDS, Fedor LHW: Shogun, Mousasi MW: Wand, Belcher WW: Alves, Condit LW: Aoki, Showtime Pettis FW: Aldo, CSJ BW: Renan Barao FlyW: Sergio Pettis StrawW:Rambaa M16

Say what you want, Jose Aldo Jr is P4P number 1.
User avatar
Lamer
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:46 am
Location: At an Errotic Rave in Thailand with a bunch of Korean Zombies.

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Scarface798 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Well, so much for Sillakh. Just got to watch his fight with Grachev, and I was really disappointed. Even before the come from behind KO, Sillakh was putting in a very under-whelming performance. Props to Grachev, though. Very nice comeback.
Image
O.S.P. repping the UT
User avatar
Scarface798
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Location: On My High Horse

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Thickback » Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Scarface798 wrote:Well, so much for Sillakh. Just got to watch his fight with Grachev, and I was really disappointed. Even before the come from behind KO, Sillakh was putting in a very under-whelming performance. Props to Grachev, though. Very nice comeback.


Agreed....jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab slight right....then BOOM!!!! :lol:
Image
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you - Thickback
User avatar
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby SamuraixJack » Tue May 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Silly Sillakh, never brawl with a muay thai dude :lol:
Image

BOW TO THE KING
User avatar
SamuraixJack
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4365
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby RustyCooter » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:26 am

Well,the main event was a robbery :| What a joke.
HANDS
OF
STONE
AND
CHIN
Image
RustyCooter
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:01 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Thickback » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 am

Ummmmmm......we are neglecting this thread.

Good Main Event last nioght with a very good finish. Jonathan Maicelo was the undefeated fighter who already is a star in his native country with his own clothing line and is an underware model.... :lol: Rustan Nugaev is the Russian that is more seasoned. Good scrap if you haven't seen it. I won't spoil it.
Image
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you - Thickback
User avatar
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby emd01 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Thickback wrote:Ummmmmm......we are neglecting this thread.

Good Main Event last nioght with a very good finish. Jonathan Maicelo was the undefeated fighter who already is a star in his native country with his own clothing line and is an underware model.... :lol: Rustan Nugaev is the Russian that is more seasoned. Good scrap if you haven't seen it. I won't spoil it.

Recorded it but it went over and I didnt get to see the main event :evil: .
Image
User avatar
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:30 am

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Thickback » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 am

emd01 wrote:
Thickback wrote:Ummmmmm......we are neglecting this thread.

Good Main Event last nioght with a very good finish. Jonathan Maicelo was the undefeated fighter who already is a star in his native country with his own clothing line and is an underware model.... :lol: Rustan Nugaev is the Russian that is more seasoned. Good scrap if you haven't seen it. I won't spoil it.

Recorded it but it went over and I didnt get to see the main event :evil: .


That sucks
Image
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you - Thickback
User avatar
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby emd01 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Holy shit! I thought Fortuna killed that dude. That has to be the most brutal KO ive seen on FNF this year. Dude has some serious power....dayum.
Image
User avatar
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:30 am

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Thickback » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:14 am

emd01 wrote:Holy shit! I thought Fortuna killed that dude. That has to be the most brutal KO ive seen on FNF this year. Dude has some serious power....dayum.


Dammit I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for it now.
Image
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you - Thickback
User avatar
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby Thickback » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:32 am

Thickback wrote:
emd01 wrote:Holy shit! I thought Fortuna killed that dude. That has to be the most brutal KO ive seen on FNF this year. Dude has some serious power....dayum.


Dammit I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for it now.


:Holy: :Holy: :Holy: :Holy: :Holy: :Holy: :Holy:

DAYUM!!!!!
Image
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you - Thickback
User avatar
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Re: OFFICIAL: ESPN Friday Night Fights Thread

Postby BestWayKilla » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 am

Good main event on FNF tonight, two guys with not too much defense and neither guy wanting to hold at all, made for a pretty exciting fight while it lasted. Nugaev just wore Hernandez down though, and you could see that finish coming from pretty much the second round on.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

Image

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.


Sigbetting Record- 17-10
User avatar
BestWayKilla
The Trooper
 
Posts: 9891
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Rehoboth, MA

Previous

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users