Close
Login
Register

How many linkers have actually met?

Wanna meet up with your Linker pals to watch some MMA? Or how about for a friendly training session? Even just for a beer or two? Well now you can.

How many linkers have actually met?

Postby doyousukadaweena » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Since the creation of this Linker Get-Together?
jojo wrote: This place is actually pretty awesome and is a get away from normal life. I don't behave like this in real life faggot so coming here allows me to. I tried to act like you too begore the dunk off when I ran into a guy named weenis and was hazed into realizing this place is the shit
User avatar
doyousukadaweena
Da Instigator
 
Posts: 9929
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby Shaka Zulu » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 pm

I want to say close to 0
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8019
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby doyousukadaweena » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Shaka Zulu wrote:I want to say close to 0

I know MC and L2 have met.
jojo wrote: This place is actually pretty awesome and is a get away from normal life. I don't behave like this in real life faggot so coming here allows me to. I tried to act like you too begore the dunk off when I ran into a guy named weenis and was hazed into realizing this place is the shit
User avatar
doyousukadaweena
Da Instigator
 
Posts: 9929
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby Shaka Zulu » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:36 am

doyousukadaweena wrote:
Shaka Zulu wrote:I want to say close to 0

I know MC and L2 have met.


I want to say this thread wasn't the reason for their little date but moreso because they were feeling lonely and need dude lovin'
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8019
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby BerzerkerJr » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Shaka Zulu wrote:
doyousukadaweena wrote:
Shaka Zulu wrote:I want to say close to 0

I know MC and L2 have met.


I want to say this thread wasn't the reason for their little date but moreso because they were feeling lonely and need dude lovin'


Pffffft cracked me up :lol:
User avatar
BerzerkerJr
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3775
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: Finland

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby LiamHillen » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Shaka Zulu wrote:
doyousukadaweena wrote:
Shaka Zulu wrote:I want to say close to 0

I know MC and L2 have met.


I want to say this thread wasn't the reason for their little date but moreso because they were feeling lonely and need dude lovin'

Yes . . . definately
[size=200][color=#00FF00]
User avatar
LiamHillen
Baby Caveman
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 am

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby DannyRocktown » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 pm

doyousukadaweena wrote:Since the creation of this Linker Get-Together?


Dread and I met out in St. Louis although it wasn't under Linker terms, both of our bands were booked at the same club on the same night. We didn't realize until after that we were both from Linker. :lol:
................................................................

ImageImageImage
User avatar
DannyRocktown
Admin
 
Posts: 6309
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: The deadliest city in North America
Accolades: Feb. 2016 MMALINKER Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby RustyCooter » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:18 pm

DannyRocktown wrote:
doyousukadaweena wrote:Since the creation of this Linker Get-Together?


Dread and I met out in St. Louis although it wasn't under Linker terms, both of our bands were booked at the same club on the same night. We didn't realize until after that we were both from Linker. :lol:

U going to UFC on Fox?
HANDS
OF
STONE
AND
CHIN
Image
RustyCooter
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:01 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby Burritoking1000 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 am

DannyRocktown wrote:
doyousukadaweena wrote:Since the creation of this Linker Get-Together?


Dread and I met out in St. Louis although it wasn't under Linker terms, both of our bands were booked at the same club on the same night. We didn't realize until after that we were both from Linker. :lol:


Seriously? That's hilarious!! Did one of you bring up Linker while talking MMA or something? Fuck, I've got to go on a strictly heterosexual meet fellow Linkers road trip one day.
3-3
User avatar
Burritoking1000
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7931
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby DannyRocktown » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Burritoking1000 wrote:
DannyRocktown wrote:
doyousukadaweena wrote:Since the creation of this Linker Get-Together?


Dread and I met out in St. Louis although it wasn't under Linker terms, both of our bands were booked at the same club on the same night. We didn't realize until after that we were both from Linker. :lol:


Seriously? That's hilarious!! Did one of you bring up Linker while talking MMA or something? Fuck, I've got to go on a strictly heterosexual meet fellow Linkers road trip one day.


No, we actually didn't talk about MMA at all. Mostly music if I remember correctly, I'm not 100% because I got slaughtered at the bar and wandered outside as they were loading up. It wasn't until I got back home that I was on here and noticed the link in his sig to his band. I didn't remember their name and I clicked on it, saw they were from STL and had recently played the same venue as us. Sent him a PM and we figured it out.

I guarantee that if we meet up again, we'd have some serious lols @ Linker.
................................................................

ImageImageImage
User avatar
DannyRocktown
Admin
 
Posts: 6309
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: The deadliest city in North America
Accolades: Feb. 2016 MMALINKER Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: How many linkers have actually met?

Postby THEWONG » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:02 pm

I remember posting which school I was taking bjj at in Ottawa and some linker was training in the same school. He was a blue belt in bjj and I couldn't afford to stay training at the time.
WAR IGOR
THEWONG
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:06 pm


Return to Linker Get-Together

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users