Close
Login
Register

Judo for the win.

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Judo for the win.

Postby The axe murder » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi !! I'm Oliver whats up welcome to my second judo thread ! i will post some of mis fight videos from
last saturday ! feel free to say whatever you want :biggrin: i think i improved a lot (im a super strong yellow belt just about to be an organe one) here we go:

it was funny because at first i thought i had won but i hadnt until the sub

there was antoher fight before this one but i won really quickly like in 5 secs and nobofy recored it and then it was this one this is a thoug brown belt mofo

this guy is a friend of mine it was a good fight
Last edited by The axe murder on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
The axe murder
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: Judo for the win.

Postby The axe murder » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm

at this point i was fucking gassed i had just fought my friend and when i was walking out the tatami i was called to fight again that was shit but i gave it all !!

Last edited by The axe murder on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The axe murder
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby AXEMELL » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Nice job man. I remember the first fight you posted. Judo is a beautiful art.
Anger he smiles towering in shiny metallic purple armour
Queen jealousy, envy waits behind him
Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground
Blue are the life giving waters, taken for granted
They quietly understand
AXEMELL
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby The axe murder » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:58 pm

axemell wrote:Nice job man. I remember the first fight you posted. Judo is a beautiful art.

indeed it is! its just awsome and thanks !
The axe murder
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby ccc » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm

The axe murder wrote:at this point i was fucking gassed i had just fought my friend and when i was walking out the tatami i was called to fight again tha was shit bu i gave it all !!

Great respect for that man! you gave it all, alot of people dont know how that feels, besides boxing i did for a long time Judo it is a hard sport i had alot of injury's now i do BJJ and MMA and the Judo experience helps me the most of all
but that besides, I will post later to say more me training begins in a our and it is in Holland now 4 oclock in the morning :x
But great respect for you fight heart because what i saw you have that and the will to not give up i always respect that, from what i saw your Judo basic is good ,technical with good will to not give up also a good movement Keep it going like this!!!

i also have traint with M Kuiper years ago, i learn alot of him his Judo is really really good, yo remind me a little of him
Last edited by ccc on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ccc
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby BrdrOkm69 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 pm

A lot of people say wrestling is the best base someone can have for MMA, but honestly I'd take judo over it any day of the week.
I shook Fedor's hand, and he smiled at my attempt to speak Russian
Most finishes in UFC/Pride/WEC/SF history? CRO COP FOREVER
BrdrOkm69
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Shook hands with Fedor Emelianenko, Survivor, Nov. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Linker of the Year

Postby Brian12817 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:34 pm

BrdrOkm69 wrote:A lot of people say wrestling is the best base someone can have for MMA, but honestly I'd take judo over it any day of the week.

I agree. Nice work!
Brian12817
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby catmanikiller » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 pm

A lot of the guys you competed against you look like you just physically dominate them, some of the better guys i think you need to be more patient against. You look good, like you have either wrestled, jj or judo and you look physically strong, kettlebells, wondering if you are a fellow user??? I like to really secure a position before i sink my hips in, so if i know im stronger than someone i will dominate them with the tie in, once i do that i explode with technique and really stick them. I dont know if you are cutting weight and maybe your energy gets sapped from that, but when you grappled your one friend you dominated him from the get go, and then you had his back and slammed him into the mat like five times, you looked strong, but it gassed you and then you gave up a lot of body position and conceded some exchanges because you looked fatigued. You look dominant from the go but maybe just a little more patience and conserve that great physicality you have, pick your spot. On the whole you look dominant, just more fight smarts and experience which all athletes perfect no matter the stage in the game.
But fuck yeah man you look good, im a rugby player myself, kettlebeller and I respect the power you have, give em hell. Look up the sprint 8 workout, not some gimmick, you dont have to spend any money to learn the system the creator just puts it out there, i learned about it on Dr. Marcolla website, relly good stuff. I do it on the eliptical and keep my strength and speed training works wonders.
catmanikiller
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby catmanikiller » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Dont waste your gas, you are cock strong for your weight class. Dont move more than you have to, if your opponent explodes meet him, but pick your spots, a lot of people will beat themselves by losing position off takedowns that have no set up, stall and maintain when you have to, pick your spots.You are strong, pick your spots and stick them.
catmanikiller
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby The axe murder » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 pm

catmanikiller wrote:A lot of the guys you competed against you look like you just physically dominate them, some of the better guys i think you need to be more patient against. You look good, like you have either wrestled, jj or judo and you look physically strong, kettlebells, wondering if you are a fellow user??? I like to really secure a position before i sink my hips in, so if i know im stronger than someone i will dominate them with the tie in, once i do that i explode with technique and really stick them. I dont know if you are cutting weight and maybe your energy gets sapped from that, but when you grappled your one friend you dominated him from the get go, and then you had his back and slammed him into the mat like five times, you looked strong, but it gassed you and then you gave up a lot of body position and conceded some exchanges because you looked fatigued. You look dominant from the go but maybe just a little more patience and conserve that great physicality you have, pick your spot. On the whole you look dominant, just more fight smarts and experience which all athletes perfect no matter the stage in the game.
But fuck yeah man you look good, im a rugby player myself, kettlebeller and I respect the power you have, give em hell. Look up the sprint 8 workout, not some gimmick, you dont have to spend any money to learn the system the creator just puts it out there, i learned about it on Dr. Marcolla website, relly good stuff. I do it on the eliptical and keep my strength and speed training works wonders.

i dont cut weight i actually worked a little bit in putting more weigh and i hadnt much time to train, my cardio was worse but im working on it it looks better but how i said i hadnt too much time to train im really looking forward to train more and i will look up for that sprint 8 workout thanks a LOT man and btw i dont use kettkebellers i would love to but my gym doesnt have any!! lol
The axe murder
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby 8ken » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:10 am

Good calmness in there.
8ken
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby SamuraixJack » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 am

JUDO FTW

inspirin me to head back to my old dojo man. 8)

BOW TO THE KING
SamuraixJack
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Zoidborg » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 am

Slick :twisted:

“If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Zoidborg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Jetli » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 am

Posting to watch later.
Overeem wrote:You guys better duck, because im bout to turn left, and i dont wana SMACK you with my dick

Agonz ducked the Jet like a lil bitch.

Jetli (Belcher) vs PoopCannon (Bisping) Account bet
Acount sig bet victims:
Brickbat.
SigBets
5-1
Jetli
Buakaw's P.R Manager
Buakaw's P.R Manager

Postby lilbisse » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 am

You should work on faking out your opponent.
It will make it much easier to throw.
Also try to relax your upper body to move more freely.
Other than that you did a good job to be all the way in and all the way out.
Good vids, feeling inspired. Thanks. :)
lilbisse
White Belt
White Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion