Close
Login
Register

Chandler Jones

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Chandler Jones

Postby doyousukadaweena » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:16 am

Damn, kid is pretty good. Although, his cheesy interviews do remind me a lot of his brother.
2nd forced fumble on Sunday against the Cardinals and tearing through defenses and chasing the QB out of the pocket multiple times. Another gifted Jones. I actually think Jon is probably the least athletic after watching his failed attempt at dunking.
jojo wrote: This place is actually pretty awesome and is a get away from normal life. I don't behave like this in real life faggot so coming here allows me to. I tried to act like you too begore the dunk off when I ran into a guy named weenis and was hazed into realizing this place is the shit
User avatar
doyousukadaweena
Da Instigator
 
Posts: 9929
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Re: Chandler Jones

Postby MuayCrim » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 pm

doyousukadaweena wrote:Damn, kid is pretty good. Although, his cheesy interviews do remind me a lot of his brother.
2nd forced fumble on Sunday against the Cardinals and tearing through defenses and chasing the QB out of the pocket multiple times. Another gifted Jones. I actually think Jon is probably the least athletic after watching his failed attempt at dunking.
Image
User avatar
MuayCrim
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins
 
Posts: 16013
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Re: Chandler Jones

Postby doyousukadaweena » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:40 am

MuayCrim wrote:
doyousukadaweena wrote:Damn, kid is pretty good. Although, his cheesy interviews do remind me a lot of his brother.
2nd forced fumble on Sunday against the Cardinals and tearing through defenses and chasing the QB out of the pocket multiple times. Another gifted Jones. I actually think Jon is probably the least athletic after watching his failed attempt at dunking.

Nice..or is it fice?
jojo wrote: This place is actually pretty awesome and is a get away from normal life. I don't behave like this in real life faggot so coming here allows me to. I tried to act like you too begore the dunk off when I ran into a guy named weenis and was hazed into realizing this place is the shit
User avatar
doyousukadaweena
Da Instigator
 
Posts: 9929
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Re: Chandler Jones

Postby Castrated Rhino » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Dude's a beast. I wasn't sure whether or not he deserved to be picked in the first round, but so far it looks like a smart pick for the pats.
User avatar
Castrated Rhino
Invisible Belt
 
Posts: 8557
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL, Roll Tide Roll


Return to The "Club House"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users