Close
Login
Register

best/funniest troll on linker

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 pm

PsychoBells wrote:
irishmike357 wrote:Only Silva fans think you are a troll because when they can't actually debate things then "troll" is the go to. :roll: Like this conversation.

"Chael had no chance" -Silva fan
"But Chael won round one 10-8, that is a one sided beatdown" - WCC
"Fucking troll" -Silva fan

Yeah, it's all about Chael and has nothing to do with being a 4chan kiddie about the Aurora shootings and a general annoying sod.

?
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby PBells » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm

British slang for sodomite, haha. I've been watching too much Gordon Ramsay, I'm using British slang IRL even.
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby irishmike357 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 am

PsychoBells wrote:
irishmike357 wrote:Only Silva fans think you are a troll because when they can't actually debate things then "troll" is the go to. :roll: Like this conversation.

Yeah, it's all about Chael and has nothing to do with being a 4chan kiddie about the Aurora shootings and a general annoying sod.

Well considering that the ONLY people that have a problem with him are Silva fans I would I was pretty accurate. Although I never said it only has to do with Chael. Most Silva fans hate actually debating things though.
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

JHM
LHK
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Postby discoowl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 am

PsychoBells wrote:British slang for sodomite, haha. I've been watching too much Gordon Ramsay, I'm using British slang IRL even.

no a sod is a piece of dirt
PsychoBells wrote:How sad is it that a perfectly decent human being and warrior like Shogun gets hated-on by miserable autistic virgins? smh

25/25 LHK
discoowl
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby 505MMA » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:07 am

MikeTyson3. Anyone?
505MMA
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Sig Bet World Cup Winner, Former p4p Champ

Postby jamescydonia » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 am

discoowl wrote:
PsychoBells wrote:British slang for sodomite, haha. I've been watching too much Gordon Ramsay, I'm using British slang IRL even.

no a sod is a piece of dirt

Sod in British English is a somewhat offensive, pejorative term for a person, derived from sodomite[1] but rarely nowadays used with this meaning. As an insult, it is generally teamed with 'off', i.e., 'sod off' meaning to get lost/go away/stop bothering me/fuck off. It can generally be applied to refer to a person in a most basic sense and frequently preceded by a modifying adjective (“That crazy sod almost ran me over!”). It can be used as many different parts of speech – e.g. in the imperative mood, “Sod off, you slag!”; or in adjective form, “sodding bastard”. Such uses as “Sod it!” and “Sod this” are often exclamations of frustration.

Almost the same as bugger

There is also something known as "Sod's law"
Which basically means that when the worst thing can happen, it happens (same as Murphy's law)
Favourie fighters:
Fedor Emelianenko, Genki Sudo, Mark Hunt, Don Frye, Josh Barnett, Minowaman, Mousasi, Chris Barnett, Maldonado, Del Rosario

ImageImage
jamescydonia
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby JonB » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 am

Jetli wrote:Karmablade, bring that guy back.

I think he made for one of the most epic counter troll ownings in linker history. We just... annihilated him. :lol:
JonB
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 am

Why does irishmike make EVERYTHING about Fael and Silva but has the never to call Silva fans nut huggers :roll: ?
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby Lsquared » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 pm

irishmike357 wrote:
PsychoBells wrote:

Well considering that the ONLY people that have a problem with him are Silva fans I would I was pretty accurate. Although I never said it only has to do with Chael. Most Silva fans hate actually debating things though.

Truth Does Not Demand Belief
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Accolades: Former Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby DreadLobster » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Silva fans hate debating about Chael because there's just not much of a debate...

I go through the same thing every time I meet a Cubs fan and they try to say their team is better than the Cardinals.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby mrbwo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Conrbreadmafia.
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 pm

PsychoBells wrote:
jojo rah rah wrote:Why does irishmike make EVERYTHING about Fael and Silva but has the never to call Silva fans nut huggers :roll: ?

It's obvious those two fights had a very traumatic effect on Irishmike's brain. Re-creating and/or re-living the trauma is a very common behavior. If the cause of the trauma is a person, then unusually aggressive and violent behavior directed at that person (either active or passive) is also common. Some victims might be driven to tantrums and fits of rage at just the mere mention of the person's name or other related stimuli.

The cure for such a case is usually therapy, however severe cases can warrant the use of medication. It's best to consult with a psychiatrist in order to plan the best method.

He has issues. Problems he need to iron out :biggrin:
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby irishmike357 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:30 pm

jojo rah rah wrote:Why does irishmike make EVERYTHING about Fael and Silva but has the never to call Silva fans nut huggers :roll: ?

You actually have about 4 posts that are not about Silva. And I said that because it is true. WCC has some very good fight breakdowns and discussions about MMA (OTHER than Silva). The only people that think he is a troll are Silva fans, that is actually true.

Go check my posts, I actually discuss all different parts of MMA; which is more than I can say for you.

DreadLobster wrote:Silva fans hate debating about Chael because there's just not much of a debate...

I go through the same thing every time I meet a Cubs fan and they try to say their team is better than the Cardinals.

I don't just mean Chael, I mean anything with Silva. Silva fans have actually said, Diaz does not deserve to fight him, he should not move to LHW and no one at MW should fight him either. Ummm ok well then I guess he should retire lmao. Man at least Kusok came up with interesting shit, it is at the point where we can't even discuss one of the greatest fighters ever, and that sucks.
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

JHM
LHK
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Postby Lsquared » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 pm

wandicrocops epic rants and nonsensical babble leading up to silva vs sonnen 2 wasnt really trolling, it was just a little boy that came unglued and literally went off the deep end.

dude was seriously obsessed, and i bet he cried after the fight happened
Truth Does Not Demand Belief
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Accolades: Former Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby counterstrike » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 pm

PsychoBells wrote:RPatterson. Some of his gems were "I thought BJ Penn was going to call me out!" and "I can't believe that nerd in my BJJ class became one of the best fighters ever!!!"

hahah yes. RPatterson was either the craziest mofo to ever grace the forums of Linker, or its most ingenious troll.

Here are a few excerpts from Linker Nostalgia #1:

RPatterson wrote:My Weird Introduction to BJ Penn
From the first moment I laid eyes on Baby Jester Penn something about him irked me. Little did I know the intense and long lasting rivalry we would have in the future.

It started a long time ago, probably before most of you were into MMA, 11-13 years ago. I was interested in Ralph Gracie's academy and went to his website. I started checking out the academy pictures, and they had individual pictures of some of the various students. I came to one of the students and saw this frail skinny short looking runt that honestly looked like one of the biggest nerds I'd ever seen in my life. He was wearing a blue belt and his name was BJ. I didn't understand how this guy could have a blue belt, he just didn't look the type. I also couldn't picture this little dork ever beating me up. I'm not trying to flame him, just sharing what my initial impression was.

Something about this kid's facial expression irritated me. As did the fact he was a blue belt but looked like the Hawaiian urkle. So I went over to the original underground forum now at mma.tv, or tim mousel's forum, can't remember which, and made a post about this dorky blue belt I found at Ralph Gracie's school. Hoping others would join in on bashing this nerd and talking about how we could beat him up even if he is somehow a blue. To my surprise a number of responders had trained with or heard of him and said he was a very good blue belt and had a really good guard. What the hell? This isn't right...

As time went on I'd read here and there, people mentioning BJ at Ralph's school, how promising he is, how good his butterfly guard is. Until he won Mundials. Wow, that skinny nerd guy won Mundials? This is freaking weird. Then he signed with the UFC. I was surprised when I first saw him in the cage. He's never been an especially imposing presence but he was a far cry from the nerd I saw in the picture. Still it just didn't make sense that totally random nerd I made a post to make fun of won Mundials and was now fighting in the UFC.

As his career has progressed and he's become champion and a name in the P4P argument it's like I've taken all of his successes as a kind of attack on me. How did this skinny runt attain so much that I never will? Why is it the random guy I set my sights on making fun of becomes a famous BJJ and MMA champion? Do I have some kind of curse. It's like BJ Penn is my mortal enemy.

No matter what he does, he will remain this skinny dorky blue belt at Ralph's to me. And a man hiding from Aoki in the UFC, taking on TUF noobs so he can be a paper champion. Anyways, I just thought I'd make a post about this pretty weird random thing that happened a long time ago. And how it's haunted me year after year, and made my animosity against Baby Jester grow so much.

And later:

RPatterson wrote:I'd just like to point out that I know I literally am not PHYSICALLY battling BJ. I don't plan to go to Hawaii and sneak up on him or anything...

The thing is Aoki at present actually looks more dorky and less tough than the Hawaiian urkle. Once he beats Baby Jester then there will be an even dorkier man who is universally regarded as #1 and the curse will be lifted because Aoki never went after me since the beginning to spite me and show what even a dork could do compared to me.

But BJ refuses to take the final battle! He wants to hang in purgatory until I die so things will never be evened out. They will never be square! I just need to make things back to normal back to all even and square.

Also:

RPatterson wrote:Thought BJ Was Going To Talk About Me Tonight
When he came on that telecast thing to have an interview with Goldberg I tensed up cause I could tell from the crazed look in his eyes he was thinking about me. I was expecting him to say something about his detractors then bring me up specifically and threaten me and was getting ready to mute it cause I didn't want my mom to hear what BJ had to say about me and scare her cause she wouldn't understand what is going on.

Well I listened to all of it and he didn't state my name directly but it was clear to me that his intense demeanor was directed at me and I am the one giving him the fuel to try and prove me wrong and show me up. Well I'm not afraid of a cabbage patch baby, I'm not going to be bullied by a crazy spoiled rich kid so bring it on! Tell the world about me I don't care! You think you have an advantage keeping it hush hush so people don't think they know what is going on!? Everyone knows you aren't fooling anyone you need to let it be known, make it official, cause I'm not going anywhere until you do!

More hilarious bizarreness is found in Linker Nostalgia #1: linker-nostalgia-the-best-of-the-crazy-rpatterson-t97031.html?hilit=Linker%20Nostalgia
"I've never tapped to arguments in a Linker thread."
counterstrike
Red Belt
Red Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion