Close
Login
Register

Berkeley City G's (Bay Area) CA.

Wanna meet up with your Linker pals to watch some MMA? Or how about for a friendly training session? Even just for a beer or two? Well now you can.

Berkeley City G's (Bay Area) CA.

Postby vega1337 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm

I moved up here from LA/OC area a few months ago. Unfortunately there aren't many others who are passionate about MMA up here. I'm always down to chat/chug/train.

"Enjoy this moment Fedor hater(s), god knows you have waited."-Power_Cozmic
vega1337
Green Belt
Green Belt

Re: Berkeley City G's (Bay Area) CA.

Postby SDpadre19 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 am

A little too far, but, I travel up north to Oakland for SD vs Oak games. I'm down in SD.
SDpadre19
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Re: Berkeley City G's (Bay Area) CA.

Postby KeyboardPacifist » Sat May 26, 2012 12:57 am

"aren't many passionate" ? .... Isn't strikeforce from the Bay ? ... WEC, WFA, etc.. We produced tons of camps.. and hundreds of fighters.

Just keep your radar around the fight camps and the pubs, eat spots around the dojos.

Shields may not be there anymore, but the doors are still open on that place in the Shattuck parking lot (in berkeley).

You got multiple places from gracie black belts.. and mutiple gracies nearby. Lots of judo clubs, tons of kickboxing clubs, san shou, sambo, muay thai..

The bay, especially the East Bay is teeming with fans. You just got look into the scene.

ps. While I'm not a drinker, ... KC is just across the water in downtown SF, training, powerlifting, drinking and talkin mma.
[quote="MurderfaceMMA"] Sometimes you have to support one despot/dictator, in order to take out another more dangerous despot/dictator. [/quote]

lol... mma-math works in real life ?
KeyboardPacifist
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Return to Linker Get-Together