Close
Login
Register

Boston

Wanna meet up with your Linker pals to watch some MMA? Or how about for a friendly training session? Even just for a beer or two? Well now you can.

Boston

Postby doyousukadaweena » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:42 pm

jojo wrote: This place is actually pretty awesome and is a get away from normal life. I don't behave like this in real life faggot so coming here allows me to. I tried to act like you too begore the dunk off when I ran into a guy named weenis and was hazed into realizing this place is the shit
doyousukadaweena
Da Instigator

Re: Boston

Postby pwerlifter2379 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 am

doyousukadaweena wrote:Image

LMAO that was great bro. I was born in Boston but live in Louisville. Go Sawx,Celtics and Bruins baby.
pwerlifter2379
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby kingomegared » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am

fuckin sonofabitch :lol:

dude, i came all the way to this thread just to talk. i changed my mind about all the stuff i said before, i wasnt gonna do nothin. you gotta believe me.
https://twitter.com/#!/Lastwurdz

Suicide?? No, I'd rather vacationcide and come back when it gets boring.
kingomegared
Anti-Star Advocate

Postby doyousukadaweena » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:01 pm

kingomegared wrote:fuckin sonofabitch :lol:

dude, i came all the way to this thread just to talk. i changed my mind about all the stuff i said before, i wasnt gonna do nothin. you gotta believe me.

hahaha. It's all good. Hansen is gonna let you walk right back out the same way you came in :lol:
*queue sheriff's dept.*
jojo wrote: This place is actually pretty awesome and is a get away from normal life. I don't behave like this in real life faggot so coming here allows me to. I tried to act like you too begore the dunk off when I ran into a guy named weenis and was hazed into realizing this place is the shit
doyousukadaweena
Da Instigator

Return to Linker Get-Together