Close
Login
Register

Stroops MMA

Discuss the gear and equipment you have used to be successful

Do you like their equipment?

Yes: i would recommend this to any fighter who wishes to partake in serious training.
100%
Eh: Its good, but i will just stick to my regular routine.
No votes
No: nothing special.
No votes

Total votes : 1

Stroops MMA

Postby SamuraixJack » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 pm

How do you guys feel about their equipment?? I see Vitor using it alot, as well as the whole Shawn Tompkins camp and its very effective. I went out and just bought the cobra striker suit, and it has done wonders for my stand up. it helps me keep my hands to my eyebrows, and dramatically increased the speed of my punches. Whats your reviews of their gear??

BOW TO THE KING
SamuraixJack
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Re: Stroops MMA

Postby Fearless6691 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 pm

SamuraixJack wrote:How do you guys feel about their equipment?? I see Vitor using it alot, as well as the whole Shawn Tompkins camp and its very effective. I went out and just bought the cobra striker suit, and it has done wonders for my stand up. it helps me keep my hands to my eyebrows, and dramatically increased the speed of my punches. Whats your reviews of their gear??

TBH you can never trust any fighter when they say a piece of gear is really good. It is like believing a pro body builder when they say they use companies products x y z. They are all sponsored or sent equipment to say that it is nice.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
"
_________________________________Muhammad Ali
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Return to Gear and Equipment