Close
Login
Register

what belt do you have/ how long have you trained under what discipline

Wrestling, jujitsu, ground and pound or submit your opponent for the victory

Re: what belt do you have/ how long have you trained under what discipline

Postby Pulverizer15 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 pm

White belt at Nola BJJ. We are a Gracie Barra school and have alot of really good talent. About 3 black belts a few browns, a few purps and a bunch of blues.

It sucks because I'm from Maryland and I trained alot there, mostly no gi.T hen I found this school in New Orleans (back in Dec) I was initially pumped and training alot. Starting as a white was expected, and I thought I would rise up fast but I've run into a bunch of injuries and money problems so I haven't been able to go nearly as much as I want to. It really sucks cuz I'm thinking of moving again but I didn't get to take advantage of such an awesome gym....Either way I'm going back at the beginning of next month to get as much exp as I can. I'm finally healthy again and pumped to finish out my stay in nola going to one of the best gyms I've ever seen.
Pulverizer15
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby GroundNPound4u » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:36 am

marathi wrote:7 years seems pretty fast, he must've trained a lot and done really well in competitions :)

Nick got his in 6 and he is the other black belt in our school who trained with Mike my coach. Nick's life was BJJ so yea. my instructor gives judo belts so i have been there for a month and just got my yellow bet i go to 7 classes a week. almost tore my shoulder saturday drilling :/
BRING BACK LOGAN!
GroundNPound4u
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby slugr3000 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 am

blue belt under johnny ramirez. been training bjj for about 1 yr and a half. i did boxing for 4 yrs but bjj is so addicting i train as much as i can now. my instructor got hes black belt in 7 or 8 yrs he said that is kind of fast.
slugr3000
White Belt
White Belt

Previous

Return to Ground Game