Close
Login
Register

Bombermans Log

Want to share your work out? this is the place to do it.

Re: Bombermans Log

Postby bomberman87 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 am

Tue 11/23

First day at BJJ, never work that hard in awhile. I should turn into a completely different person in a few months
bomberman87
White Belt
White Belt

Postby KC Masterpiece » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:46 pm

bomberman87 wrote:Tue 11/23

First day at BJJ, never work that hard in awhile. I should turn into a completely different person in a few months

Nice! Have you ever grappled before?
MurderfaceMMA wrote:A few years ago i was downloading all the UFCs from torrent sites. One day my internet was shut off, and when i called the provider, they said the UFCs lawyers called and got an injunction to shut down my internet.

ImageImage
KC Masterpiece
Deputy Director Masterbro

Postby bomberman87 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 am

I only have done a little wrestling before and in high school, other than that I did a year of TKD and thats it. Its amazing how that first class made me re think my strength and conditioning level, on paper and my physique says im strong, but that class broke me down. Atleast some of the blue belts i sparred told me that I was very tough and strong and I will be very good if i keep it up. My teacher is a world class BJJ champion from Brazil so I feel im in good hands, http://www.heliosoneca.com thats is web site, or you could type his name (Helio Soneca) in google and find a lot on him.
bomberman87
White Belt
White Belt

Postby bomberman87 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Tue 11/30

Another day at bjj and I have to say my conditioning has improved a bit from last week, and i was even able to pull off 2 submissions :) collar choke and arm triangle from half guard lol only after getting choked once. Rolled with a bigger guy and drained my arms trying for a arm triangle from my guard but couldnt get a good squeeze. Im loving every minuet of training and wish i didnt have a full time job so i can train more
bomberman87
White Belt
White Belt

Postby bomberman87 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Thur 12/2

Third day of BJJ, conditioning is better probably because i have slowed my pace a lot and just try and work things through.
bomberman87
White Belt
White Belt

Postby bomberman87 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm

First day of No Gi BJJ today, I feel a lot better conditioned wise, my technique still suffers but i def felt more fluent this time. Old wrestling knowledge helps plus natural ability. Was actually able to "roll" today instead of getting into bad positions. Submitted a guy with an americana so that was cool. Learned some sweeps in guard and triangle.
bomberman87
White Belt
White Belt

Postby bomberman87 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:03 am

Another day of BJJ and massive elbow pain :( Time to see the doctor....
bomberman87
White Belt
White Belt

Postby bomberman87 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:58 am

12/20

No Gi BJJ today after a week off trying to heal up a bit. No left arm pain today :) just got a little week but took a round off and that helped, hopefully that week did something to the healing process so I can continue to train
bomberman87
White Belt
White Belt

Postby JohnKG » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:14 am

Is it your elbow that's still bothering you? How are your lifts coming by the way or has that ceased for the time being?
VOTE JOJO FOR MOD
JohnKG
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby bomberman87 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:57 am

it seems to be on the outer elbow (lateral epicondylitis) I believe. Since I got some pain yesterday (Gi class) I will go back to the doc and see if he wants to get images or make me take more time off. I plan on lifting again on fridays when I cancel my current gym and add the fitness center to my BJJ gym, for now its mon-thur BJJ.
bomberman87
White Belt
White Belt

Previous

Return to Workout Logs