43%
"Iron" Mike Tyson
50%
Evander "One Ear Wonder" Holyfield
7%

Total votes : 14

most power

Postby mikepiv » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:02 pm

who do u think had the most ko power/best knockouts?

i cant decide between david tua, mike tyson, or evander holyfield. im sure im missing some so feel free to add.

David Tua

Mike Tyson

Evander Holyfield
mikepiv
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Re: most power

Postby MyBSKnockout » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:30 pm

I think "The TuaMan" Had the most impressive powerful looking knockouts.

Nothing to the discredit of Tyson or Holyfield though. They were both phenominal in thier time.

Allthough, none of them can compare to the power of the Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Einstein
MyBSKnockout
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby batangastig » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:06 pm

tua def has the most power, people would def argue for iron mike, but the thing with mike was more his speed than power. yes, he had an amazing power but i think that the reason why he was so sucessful was not that power but the speed of the combos he inflicted on his oponents. As for Holyfield, i would have added some other boxer instead of him, i mean there are other great boxers like: liston, foreman, louis, Dempsey.

The best pound for pound power puncher is the "Pacman" lol, got to give the man the props cuz of his upcoming fight :D
I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy - Muhammad Ali
ImageImage
batangastig
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby mikepiv » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:11 pm

batangastig wrote:tua def has the most power, people would def argue for iron mike, but the thing with mike was more his speed than power. yes, he had an amazing power but i think that the reason why he was so sucessful was not that power but the speed of the combos he inflicted on his oponents. As for Holyfield, i would have added some other boxer instead of him, i mean there are other great boxers like: liston, foreman, louis, Dempsey.

The best pound for pound power puncher is the "Pacman" lol, got to give the man the props cuz of his upcoming fight :D

like i said, feel free to add, put up some videos if u can find them.
mikepiv
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby tinyal30 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:12 pm

MyBSKnockout wrote:I think "The TuaMan" Had the most impressive powerful looking knockouts.

Nothing to the discredit of Tyson or Holyfield though. They were both phenominal in thier time.

Allthough, none of them can compare to the power of the Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris :D :D
Nuff Said
Image Image
tinyal30
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:02 pm

Tyson in his prime. ^^
Jail fcked him up.
CRO-COP WARWAGON.
I'll be the ONLY idiot posting dead drunk from now on so please don't take me serious.
Gomi,CC,Fedor,Nog and Saku (yy,I'm the one who's drunk). ^^
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.