Close
Login
Register

Poll: Are you a moron?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Was it real or fixed?

Fake (I have 2 eyes and a rudimentary knowledge of fighting)
6
50%
Real (I'm a moron and I've never thrown a punch in my life)
6
50%
 
Total votes : 12

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:38 am

Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.

They knew Floyd couldn't be bought to take a dive so sacrificing the young 20yr old only makes sense. Its not his sport, doesn't go on his record, vs one of the best to ever do it & much easier to buy one of their own.

That aside, use your eyes, this was probably the most pathetically obvious dive as there has ever been in sports.. Well that & the Liston phantom punch

Con, help, losing hope in humanity here :-?
Shuck
 

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:45 am

Shuck wrote:Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.


I highly doubt that there were any lines on method of finish for this exhibition. The only one I could find was for outright winner and Floyd was a -340 favorite. Not a good return at all.
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40587
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 am

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.


I highly doubt that there were any lines on method of finish for this exhibition. The only one I could find was for outright winner and Floyd was a -340 favorite. Not a good return at all.


I imagine that Japan has their own bookie system that we have no clue about.. I bet this fight had props like the superbowl & every prob took Floyd by Dec, nobody would take em by 1st rd Ko in Japan.

That logic aside, I'm just using my eyes here.. none of us have to be pro fighters, we have watched thousands of fights & understand natural reaction.. this was a dive & a terribly acted one at that
Shuck
 

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:02 am

Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.


I highly doubt that there were any lines on method of finish for this exhibition. The only one I could find was for outright winner and Floyd was a -340 favorite. Not a good return at all.


I imagine that Japan has their own bookie system that we have no clue about.. I bet this fight had props like the superbowl & every prob took Floyd by Dec, nobody would take em by 1st rd Ko in Japan.

That logic aside, I'm just using my eyes here.. none of us have to be pro fighters, we have watched thousands of fights & understand natural reaction.. this was a dive & a terribly acted one at that


I posted a video that shows the punches connecting and the sound from the impact was very clear.

In order for this to work you would have to sell me the video was faked. Then you would have to tell me how it was faked

So how was the video faked specifically? Or did Mayweather just happen to punch a dude very hard in the head so we could all hear it?
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10868
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:08 am

Shuck wrote:I imagine that Japan has their own bookie system that we have no clue about.. I bet this fight had props like the superbowl & every prob took Floyd by Dec, nobody would take em by 1st rd Ko in Japan.


Potentially, but there's no way to prove any of that.

Mr Meow wrote:I posted a video that shows the punches connecting and the sound from the impact was very clear.

In order for this to work you would have to sell me the video was faked. Then you would have to tell me how it was faked

So how was the video faked specifically? Or did Mayweather just happen to punch a dude very hard in the head so we could all hear it?


Not to mention the first knockdown was a left hook behind the ear. People are focusing on the right hook follow-up that missed and not talking about how Tenshin fell flat on his back and his head hit the mat hard and audibly. That probably messed him up worse than of the shots outside of knockdown #2.

Is it that farfetched to think that it's possible a 20-year-old with no boxing experience wouldn't know how to handle being rocked like that? Especially considering he's not been significantly hurt in his career to that point.
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40587
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:18 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.


I highly doubt that there were any lines on method of finish for this exhibition. The only one I could find was for outright winner and Floyd was a -340 favorite. Not a good return at all.


I imagine that Japan has their own bookie system that we have no clue about.. I bet this fight had props like the superbowl & every prob took Floyd by Dec, nobody would take em by 1st rd Ko in Japan.

That logic aside, I'm just using my eyes here.. none of us have to be pro fighters, we have watched thousands of fights & understand natural reaction.. this was a dive & a terribly acted one at that


I posted a video that shows the punches connecting and the sound from the impact was very clear.

In order for this to work you would have to sell me the video was faked. Then you would have to tell me how it was faked

So how was the video faked specifically? Or did Mayweather just happen to punch a dude very hard in the head so we could all hear it?


Floyd most likely didn't even know it was a work, from what I hear thats usually how it goes down in Japan.. Only one fighter is aware of it, this makes sense or else it looks fake as hell.. even tho any faker (is that a word) then this may not even be possible

Or maybe he did but to what extent no clue.. I'm not trying to grasp how the dive was negotiated & the terms, just looking over the vid & its clear as day

The 1st Ko was in the back / side of the head, so it definitely could of knocked off his equilibrium.. even tho the shot looked weak as fack. The glaring part was how he fell down, that was most certainly not natural

Tenshin is known for having insane reaction time, you know this Meow, a 40yr old boxer even if he is one of the greats shouldn't be catching him w/everyone of these slow ass shots.

The 3rd Ko was the most glaring one. Look how Floyd pulled back on the right punch & then look at Tenshins overreaction.. its wild

So yes certainly some solid shots landed i.e the 2nd Ko but thats just part of a work, thats how it goes down.. Either Floyd didn't know about it or he did & could give a fuck less about really hitting this kid.. the vid doesn't lie
Shuck
 

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby slevin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:27 am

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:29 am

I can accept if not agree with your view on this Mr shuck sir. If It was fixed Mayweather had no clue or wanted to punch Tenshin very hard out of anger of having to fly to Japan twice no for only a measly 15 million or whatever with ppv sales included :lol: :lol:

I can not say for sure it was not a fixed exhibition bout. Rizin might have told Tenshin to get his ass beat. I do not see how that helps them profit, nor do I see Mayweather agreeing only if he knew Tenshin would allow himself to be punched into a tko.

I agree with Pbells in that the first one did a lot of damage he never recovered from. That left hook behind the ear was very loud and the back of his head bouncing and crashing off the mat was ever more loud.

From there perhaps Tenshin did what you believe and he faked and or embellished the rest of the fight. It is possible. I will not say it did not happen

Again I may not agree necessarily with you but I understand where you are coming from totally.

It will be interesting to see the behind the scenes documentary "rizin confessions" that Rizin puts out once or twice a month. They are on youtube and have English subtitles within a few days usually. It would be interesting to see Tenshin after the fight. Who knows maybe he gave a HBK level performance after the Montreal Screwjob
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10868
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:29 am

slevin wrote:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sadly was waiting for this one too. Thankfully Hellp Japan is just trolling :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10868
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:42 am

Mr Meow wrote:I can accept if not agree with your view on this Mr shuck sir. If It was fixed Mayweather had no clue or wanted to punch Tenshin very hard out of anger of having to fly to Japan twice no for only a measly 15 million or whatever with ppv sales included :lol: :lol:

I can not say for sure it was not a fixed exhibition bout. Rizin might have told Tenshin to get his ass beat. I do not see how that helps them profit, nor do I see Mayweather agreeing only if he knew Tenshin would allow himself to be punched into a tko.

I agree with Pbells in that the first one did a lot of damage he never recovered from. That left hook behind the ear was very loud and the back of his head bouncing and crashing off the mat was ever more loud.

From there perhaps Tenshin did what you believe and he faked and or embellished the rest of the fight. It is possible. I will not say it did not happen

Again I may not agree necessarily with you but I understand where you are coming from totally.

It will be interesting to see the behind the scenes documentary "rizin confessions" that Rizin puts out once or twice a month. They are on youtube and have English subtitles within a few days usually. It would be interesting to see Tenshin after the fight. Who knows maybe he gave a HBK level performance after the Montreal Screwjob


:beer:'s .. lookn forward to seeing the behind the scenes, HBK Tenshin has a Nice ring to it
الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله


[/quote]


Spoiler:

Magatron Makn Link Great Again - :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17270
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mummra » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 pm

whether fully fake or fully real it was bizarre and pointless. reminds me of the old pride FC Yakuza conspiricies Don Frye and Rampage were talking about.
User avatar
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 am

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:03 pm

Look at all the exaggerated flopping in these obviously fixed boxing matches!

User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40587
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:15 pm

PBells wrote:Look at all the exaggerated flopping in these obviously fixed boxing matches!


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17270
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:42 pm

:lol: :lol: Hall gets it

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17270
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users