Close
Login
Register

Poll: Are you a moron?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Was it real or fixed?

Fake (I have 2 eyes and a rudimentary knowledge of fighting)
50%
Real (I'm a moron and I've never thrown a punch in my life)
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mummra » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:48 pm

if I am no one has told me to my face yet. Hehe
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby KARHU-III » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:03 am

Without a shadow of a doubt :beer: :tup:
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:06 am

asdfghjkl wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote::lol: youve obvioisly never boxed.
If you thought that right hand had no lasting effects that the left hand just accentuated then i sure hope you clicked off the moron option.
If youd ever actually been in a match where you've been hit in the body, twice, by a much bigger opponent youd understand tens reaction.
Serioisly is this cons alt account? At least with con i can tell if hes trolling or being a retard.

Pbells got the nail on the head there.
Luckily, i know im not a moron, doctors just say im special and eating crayons wont have that much damage on my digestive system.
If I'm ten and i was privvy to a fight fixing id tell fucking everyone i could especially after the way may was clowning on him.
I dont see why may would have needed to fix the fight, he isnt as all time great as some peoples say but he is a fantastic fighter with waaay more experience and weight.
Theres a reason this fight came to fruition and we never once heard may even mention a monster like monster inoue, may knew the odds against ten were in mays favour, ten couldnt use kicks and its retarded and moronic to assume a relatively inexperienced fighter like ten may have been able to capitalize on mistakes and openings that far more experienced boxers were unable to, age difference not withstanding.
I dont disagree that it was fishy but i dont see a young guy getting punked like that for any amount of money.
His corner or rizin is totally different but i think mayweather is smart enough to know the matchup was enough in his favor and the fallout of fixing an exhibition match as a retired boxer who prides himself on claiming the GOAT was reason enough not to fix it.
I would absolutely love to see may take on inoue now though, inoue is tiny but i think is more of a pugilist than ten and could push may to a much better fight.

Bruh I've been training over 10 years, spent a year in Thailand and had 2 fights there. Lost my first one even though the dude couldnt walk after (shit judges who called the fight in the bookies favour) and I won my second fight where I had to lay in bed for a week from eating leg kicks from a massive thai. Good thing I had better boxing though.

I've also trained people who have gone on to fight in Thailand.

Enlighten me. What have you done?

:lol: god damn, troll didnt like what i fed him
Lol bruh, pull that dick back into your pants, youre swinging it all over the place.
Anyways lets flex bro :roll:

Grew up with a dad who loved boxing, dragged me to every and any fight he could.
Had the pleasure of sseing Tommy Morrison crush a tomato can.
He idolozed jack dempsey so i did too.
We used to sit in the garage, throw legit film in and watch it on the garage wall.
I grew up hitting pads and such but i didnt get into competition combat sports till i was 17, boxing and jiu jitsu mostly but karate, muay thai, goofy korean weapon fighting, theres not much i havent at least tried.
I trained at revolution for 6 years, got my first jits stripe under bibi.
Look up timmy thurston, he trained me in boxing for 2 years before i moved to windy city boxing.
Ive fought in 8 kickboxing tournaments, 5 in BC, 1 in Alberta and two in Saskatchewan, trained with Todd Gouwenberg for the BC ones.
Worked with Dennis Kang, Rory Macdonald, Kajan Johnson and more.
Had the honour of sparring and learning from Pele, that was like sex while camping.
I now live in Saskatchewan, i train and teach a boxing class 3 nights a week and assist MMA fighters for corner work and conditioning prep.
After i got married and had kids i didnt have much time for competition but the last year ive spent getting ready to compete again, hopefully this spring.
I just recently had fighters competing in the Saskatchewan golden gloves tournament, they did alright but both fighter and corner are far from perfect yet.
Youre welcome to stop by and i can show you exactly why and how floyds punches were effective since ill assume youre in better shape than i being the uber fighter you are, least ill have the weight advantage.
I dont come on this site to swing my dick around but if youre actually operating under the assumption that A: you are the highest point of knowledge on this site and/or B: you think anyone who disagrees with you has no fight knowledge then i must ask why youre here?
Surely you have nothing to gain being so all knowing and powerful?
Happy new year boo, hugs n kisses, all the love
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Postby asdfghjkl » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:45 am

SpeakEasy wrote:
asdfghjkl wrote:
If you thought that right hand had no lasting effects that the left hand just accentuated then i sure hope you clicked off the moron option.
If youd ever actually been in a match where you've been hit in the body, twice, by a much bigger opponent youd understand tens reaction.
Serioisly is this cons alt account? At least with con i can tell if hes trolling or being a retard.

Luckily, i know im not a moron, doctors just say im special and eating crayons wont have that much damage on my digestive system.
If I'm ten and i was privvy to a fight fixing id tell fucking everyone i could especially after the way may was clowning on him.
I dont see why may would have needed to fix the fight, he isnt as all time great as some peoples say but he is a fantastic fighter with waaay more experience and weight.
Theres a reason this fight came to fruition and we never once heard may even mention a monster like monster inoue, may knew the odds against ten were in mays favour, ten couldnt use kicks and its retarded and moronic to assume a relatively inexperienced fighter like ten may have been able to capitalize on mistakes and openings that far more experienced boxers were unable to, age difference not withstanding.
I dont disagree that it was fishy but i dont see a young guy getting punked like that for any amount of money.
His corner or rizin is totally different but i think mayweather is smart enough to know the matchup was enough in his favor and the fallout of fixing an exhibition match as a retired boxer who prides himself on claiming the GOAT was reason enough not to fix it.
I would absolutely love to see may take on inoue now though, inoue is tiny but i think is more of a pugilist than ten and could push may to a much better fight.

Bruh I've been training over 10 years, spent a year in Thailand and had 2 fights there. Lost my first one even though the dude couldnt walk after (shit judges who called the fight in the bookies favour) and I won my second fight where I had to lay in bed for a week from eating leg kicks from a massive thai. Good thing I had better boxing though.

Lol bruh, pull that dick back into your pants, youre swinging it all over the place.

Grew up with a dad who loved boxing, dragged me to every and any fight he could.
We used to sit in the garage, throw legit film in and watch it on the garage wall.
I grew up hitting pads and such but i didnt get into competition combat sports till i was 17, boxing and jiu jitsu mostly but karate, muay thai, goofy korean weapon fighting, theres not much i havent at least tried.
Look up timmy thurston, he trained me in boxing for 2 years before i moved to windy city boxing.
Ive fought in 8 kickboxing tournaments, 5 in BC, 1 in Alberta and two in Saskatchewan, trained with Todd Gouwenberg for the BC ones.
Had the honour of sparring and learning from Pele, that was like sex while camping.
I now live in Saskatchewan, i train and teach a boxing class 3 nights a week and assist MMA fighters for corner work and conditioning prep.
After i got married and had kids i didnt have much time for competition but the last year ive spent getting ready to compete again, hopefully this spring.
I just recently had fighters competing in the Saskatchewan golden gloves tournament, they did alright but both fighter and corner are far from perfect yet.
Youre welcome to stop by and i can show you exactly why and how floyds punches were effective since ill assume youre in better shape than i being the uber fighter you are, least ill have the weight advantage.
I dont come on this site to swing my dick around but if youre actually operating under the assumption that A: you are the highest point of knowledge on this site and/or B: you think anyone who disagrees with you has no fight knowledge then i must ask why youre here?

I wasnt even bragging about my experience. I've been around people with 300 fights and 30 years training that make me look like a helpless bitch. You just claimed I didn't :p

The saddest part is that you have that much experience and believe it to be real T______T I'll admit the 2nd knock down was a solid uppercut, but everything else was hilarious.

I also don't train anymore as I've had a kid and a bum knee surgery so I feel your pain. I miss training 6 hours a day. I'll admit you could probably whoop my ass right now, but i wouldn't back down from a dick swinging challenge. I'm not here to argue who could whoop who though, I'm here to argue the fight was fake as fook m8.
asdfghjkl
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:51 am

Fighting is a game that consists of 2 'players' and in the end Fedor wins. 8) :lolol:
Last edited by EvilGorilla69+1 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote]الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:16 pm

I'm not sure what I just watched...I thought it was supposed to be an exhibition.

Anyways, yes I'm a moron. Didn't really need to use this fight to answer that. It probably helps to confirm it though.

* - After watching the entire fight, it looked real to me. Floyd pieced him up and decked him. Not too surprising.

Also I didn't know it was straight boxing rules and full contact...I thought they had agreed on something different.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby TFlock » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:35 pm

I just listened to Brendan Schaub’s podcast for the 2nd time and he is convinced that it was fake. Schaub has said a lot of odd things in the 2 podcasts that I’ve listened to and I don’t think I’m going to listen to another. He thinks Luke Rockhold will be LHW champ by mid 2019 :shock:

He also talks about the same subject for wayyyyyy too
July A League Fantasy Team
Christian Edwards
Alexander Hernandez
Lucas Brennan
Olga Rubin

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:40 pm

If Brendan Schaub believes it, I don't. :lol:
PBells

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:07 pm

[quote]الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:21 pm

Is this about the Ten-dive-chin vs Money bout.. if so

That fight was so fake, rigged, he took a dive .. that it made ken shamrocks last few bouts look real
Shuck

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Why would a desperate, bleeding-money organization have their biggest name take a dive on their make-or-break-it show? That's business suicide. :?: :?: :?:
PBells

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby kezzaman » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:54 pm

It was real, sorry.
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:49 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:
asdfghjkl wrote:

haven't seen a linker challenge another in a fight in a min :lol:

Spoiler:
Shuck

Postby jblaze » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:14 pm

I will explain again when you are left handed you have to get your left foot in the correct position before or while throwing your left hand. If you can't set your foot while a good right handed person charges you then you are defenseless. You can do the same to him by taking away the right hand and landing your left. Anyway for me at least it sucks to be a southpaw.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion