Close
Login
Register

Poll: Are you a moron?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Was it real or fixed?

Fake (I have 2 eyes and a rudimentary knowledge of fighting)
6
50%
Real (I'm a moron and I've never thrown a punch in my life)
6
50%
 
Total votes : 12

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:14 pm

IT WAS FIXED YOU FUCKING MORONS!
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Not trying to get into it with the OP or anyone who shares his view on this. I have quite enjoyed the threads you have been posting the last few weeks to be quite frankly actually

Anyways

If it was fixed, Mayweather either still hit the fuck out of him anyways or he had no clue and Tenshin allowed himself to get hit very hard

You can hear these punches land pretty hard. Especially the first left hook.


https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/stat ... 4234041344




Anyone feel free to tell me your opinion on this video. I am open to either solidifying my opinion on the matter or changing it entirely. :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 11919
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:38 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Not trying to get into it with the OP or anyone who shares his view on this. I have quite enjoyed the threads you have been posting the last few weeks to be quite frankly actually

Anyways

If it was fixed, Mayweather either still hit the fuck out of him anyways or he had no clue and Tenshin allowed himself to get hit very hard

You can hear these punches land pretty hard. Especially the first left hook.


https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/stat ... 4234041344




Anyone feel free to tell me your opinion on this video. I am open to either solidifying my opinion on the matter or changing it entirely. :tup:

First of all it was an exhibition so it being fixed isn't that far fetched. By definition the rules were set up to exhibit Floyd's boxing skills kinda of like when Hulk Hogan beat the shit out of Rocky in a exhibition bout, you know Rocky 3 your favorite movie? Second of all the win loss results don't count so it also makes it a not real fight for the record books which equals fake. It really doesn't matter what happened during the fight because it was already fixed beforehand. It was just for publicity and for the fans, you know like politics on the national level Republican vs Democratic blah blah blah the results are already fixed. Hilary durrhh durrp but Trump durr durpp oh nobody wants to build a wall to protect their own country durrpp dupppee.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:37 am

Floyd was much bigger, a much much better boxer and y’all are forgetting that we don’t see Floyd be offensive and walk other world class boxers down. Floyd is one of the most talented boxers in history and is more than capable of walking down a kick-boxer in a boxing match, especially one that he has a large weight advantage against. He put his gloves up and simply just walked down the smaller fighter.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
Da Instigator
 
Posts: 20037
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov. 2020, Feb. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug. 2016, May/Sep. 2017, Apr. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor (x2)

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:21 am

Anything to discredit the GOAT, TBE, Money Mayweather.

:P
PBells
 

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:43 am

bruins2012 wrote:Floyd was much bigger, a much much better boxer and y’all are forgetting that we don’t see Floyd be offensive and walk other world class boxers down. Floyd is one of the most talented boxers in history and is more than capable of walking down a kick-boxer in a boxing match, especially one that he has a large weight advantage against. He put his gloves up and simply just walked down the smaller fighter.



:pointup: This :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 11919
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:06 am

Mr Meow wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Floyd was much bigger, a much much better boxer and y’all are forgetting that we don’t see Floyd be offensive and walk other world class boxers down. Floyd is one of the most talented boxers in history and is more than capable of walking down a kick-boxer in a boxing match, especially one that he has a large weight advantage against. He put his gloves up and simply just walked down the smaller fighter.



:pointup: This :tup:

This would clearly be the answer if the fight were not an exhibition and Floyd wasn't given the green light to beat the shit out of the other participant. At least with Conor he had to respect him for the 1st four rounds. Dude was crying after the loss because he thought it was going to be an exhibition fight which didn't allow kicks and Floyd destroyed him. Floyd will always have the upperhand in any contest because he is more worried about his record/legacy than GSP.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:45 am

Shuck wrote:Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.


I highly doubt that there were any lines on method of finish for this exhibition. The only one I could find was for outright winner and Floyd was a -340 favorite. Not a good return at all.
PBells
 

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 am

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.


I highly doubt that there were any lines on method of finish for this exhibition. The only one I could find was for outright winner and Floyd was a -340 favorite. Not a good return at all.


I imagine that Japan has their own bookie system that we have no clue about.. I bet this fight had props like the superbowl & every prob took Floyd by Dec, nobody would take em by 1st rd Ko in Japan.

That logic aside, I'm just using my eyes here.. none of us have to be pro fighters, we have watched thousands of fights & understand natural reaction.. this was a dive & a terribly acted one at that
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

Image

- :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor
Fantasy A-League Champion: March 2021

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:02 am

Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.


I highly doubt that there were any lines on method of finish for this exhibition. The only one I could find was for outright winner and Floyd was a -340 favorite. Not a good return at all.


I imagine that Japan has their own bookie system that we have no clue about.. I bet this fight had props like the superbowl & every prob took Floyd by Dec, nobody would take em by 1st rd Ko in Japan.

That logic aside, I'm just using my eyes here.. none of us have to be pro fighters, we have watched thousands of fights & understand natural reaction.. this was a dive & a terribly acted one at that


I posted a video that shows the punches connecting and the sound from the impact was very clear.

In order for this to work you would have to sell me the video was faked. Then you would have to tell me how it was faked

So how was the video faked specifically? Or did Mayweather just happen to punch a dude very hard in the head so we could all hear it?
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 11919
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:08 am

Shuck wrote:I imagine that Japan has their own bookie system that we have no clue about.. I bet this fight had props like the superbowl & every prob took Floyd by Dec, nobody would take em by 1st rd Ko in Japan.


Potentially, but there's no way to prove any of that.

Mr Meow wrote:I posted a video that shows the punches connecting and the sound from the impact was very clear.

In order for this to work you would have to sell me the video was faked. Then you would have to tell me how it was faked

So how was the video faked specifically? Or did Mayweather just happen to punch a dude very hard in the head so we could all hear it?


Not to mention the first knockdown was a left hook behind the ear. People are focusing on the right hook follow-up that missed and not talking about how Tenshin fell flat on his back and his head hit the mat hard and audibly. That probably messed him up worse than of the shots outside of knockdown #2.

Is it that farfetched to think that it's possible a 20-year-old with no boxing experience wouldn't know how to handle being rocked like that? Especially considering he's not been significantly hurt in his career to that point.
PBells
 

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:18 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:Floyd knocking out Tenshin n 1rd, in Japan, is probably the last thing betters bet on.


I highly doubt that there were any lines on method of finish for this exhibition. The only one I could find was for outright winner and Floyd was a -340 favorite. Not a good return at all.


I imagine that Japan has their own bookie system that we have no clue about.. I bet this fight had props like the superbowl & every prob took Floyd by Dec, nobody would take em by 1st rd Ko in Japan.

That logic aside, I'm just using my eyes here.. none of us have to be pro fighters, we have watched thousands of fights & understand natural reaction.. this was a dive & a terribly acted one at that


I posted a video that shows the punches connecting and the sound from the impact was very clear.

In order for this to work you would have to sell me the video was faked. Then you would have to tell me how it was faked

So how was the video faked specifically? Or did Mayweather just happen to punch a dude very hard in the head so we could all hear it?


Floyd most likely didn't even know it was a work, from what I hear thats usually how it goes down in Japan.. Only one fighter is aware of it, this makes sense or else it looks fake as hell.. even tho any faker (is that a word) then this may not even be possible

Or maybe he did but to what extent no clue.. I'm not trying to grasp how the dive was negotiated & the terms, just looking over the vid & its clear as day

The 1st Ko was in the back / side of the head, so it definitely could of knocked off his equilibrium.. even tho the shot looked weak as fack. The glaring part was how he fell down, that was most certainly not natural

Tenshin is known for having insane reaction time, you know this Meow, a 40yr old boxer even if he is one of the greats shouldn't be catching him w/everyone of these slow ass shots.

The 3rd Ko was the most glaring one. Look how Floyd pulled back on the right punch & then look at Tenshins overreaction.. its wild

So yes certainly some solid shots landed i.e the 2nd Ko but thats just part of a work, thats how it goes down.. Either Floyd didn't know about it or he did & could give a fuck less about really hitting this kid.. the vid doesn't lie
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

Image

- :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor
Fantasy A-League Champion: March 2021

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby slevin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:27 am

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22727
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov 2018, Jan/Feb 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:29 am

I can accept if not agree with your view on this Mr shuck sir. If It was fixed Mayweather had no clue or wanted to punch Tenshin very hard out of anger of having to fly to Japan twice no for only a measly 15 million or whatever with ppv sales included :lol: :lol:

I can not say for sure it was not a fixed exhibition bout. Rizin might have told Tenshin to get his ass beat. I do not see how that helps them profit, nor do I see Mayweather agreeing only if he knew Tenshin would allow himself to be punched into a tko.

I agree with Pbells in that the first one did a lot of damage he never recovered from. That left hook behind the ear was very loud and the back of his head bouncing and crashing off the mat was ever more loud.

From there perhaps Tenshin did what you believe and he faked and or embellished the rest of the fight. It is possible. I will not say it did not happen

Again I may not agree necessarily with you but I understand where you are coming from totally.

It will be interesting to see the behind the scenes documentary "rizin confessions" that Rizin puts out once or twice a month. They are on youtube and have English subtitles within a few days usually. It would be interesting to see Tenshin after the fight. Who knows maybe he gave a HBK level performance after the Montreal Screwjob
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 11919
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020

Re: Poll: Are you a moron?

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:29 am

slevin wrote:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sadly was waiting for this one too. Thankfully Hellp Japan is just trolling :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 11919
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users