Close
Login
Register

Please don't kill me

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Please don't kill me

Postby Shasto » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:43 pm

So what, so durability is not Conors thing. His specialty is being an elite level fighter and winning championships.

At least Conor has never missed weight and always showed up to all his fights... unlike The Eagle.
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby TFlock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:18 am

Shasto wrote:So what, so durability is not Conors thing. His specialty is being an elite level fighter and winning championships.

At least Conor has never missed weight and always showed up to all his fights... unlike The Eagle.

Come on, it’s fucken hilarious if he actually said “please don’t kill me” :lol: :lol: :lol:
July A League Fantasy Team
Christian Edwards
Alexander Hernandez
Lucas Brennan
Olga Rubin

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:46 am

TFlock wrote:
Shasto wrote:So what, so durability is not Conors thing. His specialty is being an elite level fighter and winning championships.

Come on, it’s fucken hilarious if he actually said “please don’t kill me” :lol: :lol: :lol:

In Conor's defense he knows when to quit, can't hurt the "brand." I just wish Khabib would finish fighters in a more dramatic fashion just so more fans could appreciate his pedigree. Just like GSP, Khabib is content on using the UFC rules to his advantage. I wish there would be a 1 night tournament with Fitch, Shields, GSP and Khabib the winner gets wrapped in a blanket and thrown into an active volcano.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby robdogj » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:22 am

abcd wrote:McGregor is a money Fame hoe with a capital H but the man made it to the fourth... I gotta give him some props ... He just happens to b a tap machine is all

I can't believe that because of the sales for The Proper 12 Whiskey - the fanboys are there - they are just looking for something to cheer about
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion