Close
Login
Register

Paterno

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Paterno

Postby KC Masterpiece » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Why is everyone shoveling shit on him when HE REPORTED THE INCIDENT TO THE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR? That is the guy that should be burned at the steak.
KC Masterpiece
Deputy Director Masterbro

Re: Paterno

Postby RustyCooter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 pm

EVERYONE that knew about it should be. Hes has the most power at Penn State. He let the scumbag into Penn State facilities for nearly 10 years after he knew about. They chose to protect the program. Its fucked up. I find it rediculous nobody reported this to the police.
RustyCooter
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby RustyCooter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:49 pm

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C4181508116.PDF <<<thats the indictment. Its 23 pages. Theres some really fucked up shit.
RustyCooter
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby KC Masterpiece » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I agree that unofficially Joe is probably the most powerful guy at Penn State, but officially (i.e. legally), the AD is Paterno's superior. No one knows who that guy is however, and everyone knows Joe.
KC Masterpiece
Deputy Director Masterbro

Postby RustyCooter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:09 pm

KC Masterpiece wrote:I agree that unofficially Joe is probably the most powerful guy at Penn State, but officially (i.e. legally), the AD is Paterno's superior. No one knows who that guy is however, and everyone knows Joe.

I just have huge problem with grown men knowing what happened and not reporting it to the police Paterno included. The whole situation is fucked up and sad. The all chose damage control over doing what's morally right.
RustyCooter
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby YMCA » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Paterno's family had a former AG (I think) investigate things and the person who did the official one (that the NCAA jumped on and knee jerked), Freeh, is making all sorts of excuses (as is the NCAA) as to why their report isn't flawed, what is 'wrong' with the family one, blah blah blah.

Hope Joe was more innocent than has been portrayed by circumstantial evidence/innuendo and the NCAA, Freeh and those really responsible have to pay for it.

Worst of all are the kids who suffered from the indifference of a few in power.
Black Zeus wrote:
^^he has a long history of crying if things don't go his way. Doubt he can learn to keep his emotions in check at such a late age. What is he 37?
YMCA

Return to The "Club House"