Close
Login
Register

Paquiao vs. Hatton and/or Oscar

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Paquiao vs. Hatton and/or Oscar

Postby wooooooooooooooo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:42 pm

First it started as a rumor but know it's going to happen.woooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Paquiao will knock both of them out in the 5 round :D
http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2008/0 ... ofile.html
wooooooooooooooo
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Paquiao vs. Hatton and/or Oscar

Postby batangastig » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:25 pm

There are a lot of people who believe that Diaz or Guzman will be the next fight after Pac wins the fight on the 15th. I actually disagree, Pac is turning 30 this year and he has nothing to prove by fighting these young fighters looking for fame. I’m not trying to take anything away from Diaz or Guzman, but the next move for Pac should be Hatton. Fightnews.com has been writing statements from Pac and his promoters about a possible fight with Hatton. It’s getting harder and harder for Pac to make 130-135 and so the best move is to move up in weight class. His family has been suggesting for Pac to retire since his 3rd fight with Morales, so if I were Pac I would go with Hatton just because he will be making more than 15 mil with this fight. Being a big Pac fan I regret to say that he prolly has 4 more fights left before he retires, so he and his promoters need to be careful with the fight choices.

Plus, i want to see Hatton fans cheer lounder than the whole Philippine nation lol.

All I have to say for the Pac haters is to stop saying that Pac is dodging fights just because he won’t fight your favorite fighters. Pac is only human, as hard as it may seem, and so he cant fight everyone at once, cuz its against boxing rules lol.
I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy - Muhammad Ali
ImageImage
batangastig
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: Paquiao vs. Hatton and/or Oscar

Postby MMAGeek » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:47 pm

That would be the perfect fight for Ricky (IF HE WOULD WIN OF COURSE) since he lost to PBF he's lost a lot of fans. It would be a very redeeming fight. Oscar would pound Manny though. When oscar was a featherweight he was incredibly dangerous, especially as a lightweight.
ALDO/FABER/TORRES/GSP/KOS/ALVES...JUST TO NAME A FEW!

Mixed Martial Arts is the greatest sport in the world...
MMAGeek
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.