Close
Login
Register

Official Religion Thread

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby warriorxv » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:24 am

Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.

:lol:
warriorxv
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Barbarians under the guise of religion are invading but everyone is too scared to admit it, if you separate the religion that's what you see but people are too scared to admit it. The CIA is funding these mercenaries, they create the problem then swoop in and profit off the war all the while we pretend that it's just religious differences.
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby bwawm » Mon May 02, 2016 5:41 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.

I went and watched some more preacher videos like this and there was guy outside of a Catholic Church and some guy in his boxer shorts come out of no where runs across the street and beats up the preacher, blood was everywhere. The dude was cursing and then ran off.

sheeeeeyit wheres your link at cutty???
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 02, 2016 5:50 pm

bwawm wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

I went and watched some more preacher videos like this and there was guy outside of a Catholic Church and some guy in his boxer shorts come out of no where runs across the street and beats up the preacher, blood was everywhere. The dude was cursing and then ran off.

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:35 am

All hail Wotan.
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:50 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby DanyeWest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
bwawm wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

I'll be honest i was expecting some like parnoral activity-esque shit when you said some guy in boxer ran up, but i think that may have actually been better. Was he the guy that the preacher was conversing with prior to getting jumped, or was that just some random guy?
ImageImage
DanyeWest
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Ultimate Survivor

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 am

christians explain your god now

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bobbielively
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanyeWest » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:42 am

DanQuinnsKnockoutJab wrote:christians explain your god now

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bobbielively

ImageImage
DanyeWest
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Ultimate Survivor

Postby bwawm » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:02 pm

^ glad I checked back in for that :biggrin:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:34 am

:lol:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby bwawm » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Probably the Greek/Roman gods but the Hindu's may take it too-Shiva is liable to fuck some shit right up!
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby kusok » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:15 pm

The Smurf wrote:if u had to guess......(lets assume all Gods exist).. which religion wins and why?

Christian God the Father wins this sheit. Because he got those seraphim and cherubim guarding him. I mean how the F are other Gods gonna fight golden multi head multi winged serpents with celestial unlimited powers and total invincibility, and that's just his royal guard! Even those beings must cover their many eyes with their wings because God shines so bright. The all powerful mighty beings can't even look at God. He is so gangsta that he didn't even bother fighting Lucifer himself, let Michael school his ass instead. Imagine the Christian God is so powerful that he CREATED Satan and the entire Universe just because he felt like it. That;s some leet skills.

I mean imagine all the DNA, electrons, string theory, black holes, galaxies, anti-matter, dark energy, 11 dimensions, Fedor etc. Christian God the father of Jesus just made all that just because he felt like it.
kusok

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:45 pm

shiva owns all of this
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby kusok » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:02 pm

What if God is just a guy who created a computer program and we are all in it?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-we-living-in-a-computer-simulation/

All this talk about a hologram, never ending numbers etc. spooky stuff.

And what if the guy (God) died?... And we are just stuck here forever.. this can explain why he didn't come back to judge us etc. This also explains how he made everything in 6 days, he just designed a computer program... that explains all...

It doesn't explain Fedor, but that's another topic.
kusok

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion