Close
Login
Register

OFFICIAL: Positive thread

Anything not MMA related goes here

OFFICIAL: Positive thread

Postby Tech » Wed May 19, 2010 12:23 am

So there's these threads... "Whats pissing you off now" "What makes you sad"... I think all this negativity kind of sucks. I figured why not make a thread where you can post something positive that happened in your day. Doesn't matter if its just a small thing but try and think of something good in your day and post it. Maybe if you focus on the good you wont bitch so much about the bad and burden us with your shit lol.
Image Image

(19:38:51) Baga: i heard a russian space station ran into some space junk and fixed the damaged exterior by replacing it with mikes jacket
Tech
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Re: OFFICIAL: Positive thread

Postby agonzalez1 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:25 am

I am happy that I sold my computer desk...typing on TV trays ftw
Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Hall of Famer

Postby Tech » Wed May 19, 2010 12:26 am

I actually slept 9 hours and felt great today. Not so tired.
Image Image

(19:38:51) Baga: i heard a russian space station ran into some space junk and fixed the damaged exterior by replacing it with mikes jacket
Tech
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby BallsDeep » Wed May 19, 2010 12:28 am

Last week was the start of summer, summer is always good.
Gustafsson will dethrone Jon Jones
Triley wrote:I had a mishap once where I used chloroform on a scarf, in the ensuing tussel it ended up wrapped around my face, long story short I got nailed by 6 frat boys and a German Shepard. Not a Dog just some guy in Leiderhosen and a sheeps cane
BallsDeep
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Former P4P, US, and MW Champ

Postby agonzalez1 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:28 am

Triley cracked 10,000 posts! and he didnt use a single "+1" homo post
Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Hall of Famer

Postby Shaka Zulu » Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 am

My baby girl makes my day better.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby thegroovemonkey » Wed May 19, 2010 12:35 am

Started working as a ball room dance instructor not to long ago. That shit is a lot harder than it looks but the amount of Milfs and smoking hot girls I get to work with on a daily basis makes it worth it. Seriously, the girl who is training me right now has an ass that you could set a drink on.

At some point every day I think to myself "I can't believe they pay me for this." And the best part is I don't start work until noon.

When I first went into the place to apply I was kinda leary and thought the job was a little gay, but fuck it, this is the best job I have ever had... ever!
thegroovemonkey
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Former Intercontinental Champ, Current Duck

Postby Tech » Wed May 19, 2010 12:51 am

thegroovemonkey wrote:Started working as a ball room dance instructor not to long ago. That shit is a lot harder than it looks but the amount of Milfs and smoking hot girls I get to work with on a daily basis makes it worth it. Seriously, the girl who is training me right now has an ass that you could set a drink on.

At some point every day I think to myself "I can't believe they pay me for this." And the best part is I don't start work until noon.

When I first went into the place to apply I was kinda leary and thought the job was a little gay, but fuck it, this is the best job I have ever had... ever!

that sounds pretty cool man. Who cares if it sounds sissy if you work good hours and its enjoyable. whatever makes you happy
Image Image

Tech
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby MuayCrim » Wed May 19, 2010 1:36 am

I'm wearing my favorite watch right now, it always makes me happy. If you like cool looking watches, check out Android Watches. I own a couple but my favorite is this one, yes those are little saw blades on the outside :twisted:
MuayCrim
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins

Postby ksiggs » Wed May 19, 2010 2:31 am

Great thread:

I'm leaving for a trip to Italy tomorrow!!!! 10 days backpacking and seeing another part of the world!
ksiggs
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby likes2fightguy » Wed May 19, 2010 3:59 am

Its almost 4:00 am, which means 3 more hours until i can leave the confines of my suffocating office and go home (the a.c. in my part of the building is not working).... :biggrin: Plus i'm off for the next 3 days....Longest break i've had since my vacation.......
likes2fightguy
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby subliminalninja » Wed May 19, 2010 6:05 am

BallsDeep wrote:Last week was the start of summer, summer is always good.

Actually bro the first day of summer is June 20/21st every year. But summer is good, at least it will be a month from now when it happens. Maybe you're referring to "school being out" summer.
subliminalninja
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby somar23 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:17 am

Started working again last week and just found out that my wife is buying me a PS3 this weekend as an early father's day gift so that I can have it in time for UFC undisputed 2010! :biggrin:
"Commitment to Excellence"
somar23
Black Belt
Black Belt

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion