Close
Login
Register

Official NHL Discussion Thread

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: Offical NHL thread

Postby Moe56 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Dam Detroit's Howard is good. 43 shots and only 1 goal. That's pretty amazing
The Official OG MUDBONE Of MMALINKER
kingomegared wrote:prepare to see a surge in anal rape
Moe56
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby exsanguinator » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:14 pm

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=515662

Leafs made some big moves today and Calgary gave up Phaneuf, Sjostrom and a prospect to TO for Hagman, Stajan, White, and another dude I've never heard of. This better work for Calgary or a lot of people are going to be pissed.

At least we managed to dump like 6 million a year with Phanuef's salary.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby Lamer » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Moe56 wrote:Dam Detroit's Howard is good. 43 shots and only 1 goal. That's pretty amazing

I know. Like shit, I was screaming at my screen because we couldn't get one to go. Staalsy had that sick chance in the third and still couldn't convert. Talk about a great game though, the Pens just out worked the Wings for sixty five minutes and then took'em to school in the shoot out.
HW: Barry, JDS, Fedor LHW: Shogun, Mousasi MW: Wand, Belcher WW: Alves, Condit LW: Aoki, Showtime Pettis FW: Aldo, CSJ BW: Renan Barao FlyW: Sergio Pettis StrawW:Rambaa M16

Say what you want, Jose Aldo Jr is P4P number 1.
Lamer
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Location: At an Errotic Rave in Thailand with a bunch of Korean Zombies.

Postby Moe56 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Lamer wrote:
Moe56 wrote:Dam Detroit's Howard is good. 43 shots and only 1 goal. That's pretty amazing

I know. Like shit, I was screaming at my screen because we couldn't get one to go. Staalsy had that sick chance in the third and still couldn't convert. Talk about a great game though, the Pens just out worked the Wings for sixty five minutes and then took'em to school in the shoot out.

Yeah it really helps when you got Cros, who's 6/7 in shootouts
Moe56
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Moe56 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Bkgohard119 wrote:rangers aree about to pick up jokinen for kotalik and they made an offer for kovalchuk :mrgreen:

If they get Kovalchuk I might actually be a little worried when we play them :lol:

And I'm riducoulsy pissed off since the pens are playing on versus and I have direct tv :evil:
Moe56
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Lamer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:32 am

Moe56 wrote:
Bkgohard119 wrote:rangers aree about to pick up jokinen for kotalik and they made an offer for kovalchuk :mrgreen:

If they get Kovalchuk I might actually be a little worried when we play them :lol:

And I'm riducoulsy pissed off since the pens are playing on versus and I have direct tv :evil:

Please tell me you streamed the game? It was a fucking awesome game, Malkin was setting people up and Crosby was scoring goals, it was very much the Sid-Malkin show last night, it was beautiful. Playing Malkin as a (Left)WInger is a great idea and putting him on a line with Staalsy is brilliant.
HW: Barry, JDS, Fedor LHW: Shogun, Mousasi MW: Wand, Belcher WW: Alves, Condit LW: Aoki, Showtime Pettis FW: Aldo, CSJ BW: Renan Barao FlyW: Sergio Pettis StrawW:Rambaa M16

Lamer
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby exsanguinator » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Rangers fans, I hope you enjoy the 5-7 goals Olli is likely to score the rest of the year and his $5 million salary.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby Heisenberg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:31 pm

exsanguinator wrote:http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=515662

Leafs made some big moves today and Calgary gave up Phaneuf, Sjostrom and a prospect to TO for Hagman, Stajan, White, and another dude I've never heard of. This better work for Calgary or a lot of people are going to be pissed.

Calgary got shafted in this trade...Unless they end up getting Kovalchuk which I think is the plan, which in the it ends up being a great trade to clear space for him in the salary cap.

I could care less though.. GO LEAFS GO! WAR PHANUEF!!!
Heisenberg
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Moe56 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Lamer wrote:
Moe56 wrote:

Please tell me you streamed the game? It was a fucking awesome game, Malkin was setting people up and Crosby was scoring goals, it was very much the Sid-Malkin show last night, it was beautiful. Playing Malkin as a (Left)WInger is a great idea and putting him on a line with Staalsy is brilliant.

No :cry:
I listened to it on the radio, and then watched the highlights. Every time theres and amazing game its on versus. Just like when we played philly and there was 3 fights in 15 seconds :cry:
Moe56
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Lamer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Moe56 wrote:
Lamer wrote:
Moe56 wrote:

No :cry:
I listened to it on the radio, and then watched the highlights. Every time theres and amazing game its on versus. Just like when we played philly and there was 3 fights in 15 seconds :cry:

That shit was sooooooooooooo awesome.

Lamer
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby exsanguinator » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:31 am

THC wrote:

Calgary got shafted in this trade...Unless they end up getting Kovalchuk which I think is the plan, which in the it ends up being a great trade to clear space for him in the salary cap.

One of my coworkers brought up an interesting idea. What if Calgary is doing all of these salary dumps and collecting these mid tier players for a shot at Kovalchuk at the trade deadline?
exsanguinator

Postby Lamer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm

exsanguinator wrote:
THC wrote:

One of my coworkers brought up an interesting idea. What if Calgary is doing all of these salary dumps and collecting these mid tier players for a shot at Kovalchuk at the trade deadline?

If Calgary gets Kovie, then shit...I don't even know. That's gonna be dangerous.

Lamer
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby exsanguinator » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:24 pm

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=516293

Looks like Kovalchuk's a Devil now.
exsanguinator

PreviousNext

Return to The "Club House"