Close
Login
Register

Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby bigdaddyfatsac » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:34 pm

berbatov has been brilliant
HW: Reem, JDS, Nog
LHW: Jones, Rampage, Shogun
MW: SIlva, Vitor, Stann
WW: Rory, GSP, Daley
LW: Edgar, Melendez, Melvin
FW: Aldo, Proirier, Hioki
BW: Faber, Bowles, Torres
bigdaddyfatsac
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Arturs » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:04 pm

I would love US soccer to catch up to european clubs, then there would be so much more competitivness to an already ultra competitive sport

btw JJ have you ever been to tristar? do u still go there?
Arturs
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby JumpJets16 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am

fucking chelsea we just cant beat man city its ridic considering they arent that good. Any man city fans enjoy living in mediocrity for the rest of your life.
Sigs: 85-18-4
JumpJets16
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Former P4P and US Champ

Postby beast775 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:42 pm

JumpJets16 wrote:fucking chelsea we just cant beat man city its ridic considering they arent that good. Any man city fans enjoy living in mediocrity for the rest of your life.

This also applies to Arsenal fans.

I'm getting comfy with mediocrity after 5 years. :cry:
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Theo Logan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

JumpJets16 wrote:fucking chelsea we just cant beat man city its ridic considering they arent that good. Any man city fans enjoy living in mediocrity for the rest of your life.

Man City are were Chelsea were a few years back, so down off your high horse. Roman spent a packet to make Chelsea, who at the time were struggling before he came in, Champions. Now, Man City have had some cracking investment to, maybe spent more than you's, cant be arsed looking for figures, but they are beginning to gel.

Man City have a better history than Chelsea to i believe off the top of my head.

these comments are unfathomable, really though! are you a long time Chelski fan, or a fairly new to the EPL? cos your so uninformed its untrue
http://soundcloud.com/mike-edwards

Sig Bet Record 6-4

LHK FOREVER

WAR KURT SLOAN
Theo Logan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby JumpJets16 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Theo Logan wrote:

Man City are were Chelsea were a few years back, so down off your high horse. Roman spent a packet to make Chelsea, who at the time were struggling before he came in, Champions. Now, Man City have had some cracking investment to, maybe spent more than you's, cant be arsed looking for figures, but they are beginning to gel.

Man City have a better history than Chelsea to i believe off the top of my head.

these comments are unfathomable, really though! are you a long time Chelski fan, or a fairly new to the EPL? cos your so uninformed its untrue

Ive been a chelsea fan since 03, and i am not misinformed at all, Man City spends money yes but they do not spend wisely. l will get off my high horse when Man city has a fucking trophy that matters. Last time I checked we won the double last year while Man city couldn't even qualify for the champions league.. Laughable really especially since they spent a good amount going into last year as well. We came in 2nd the year Roman bought the team so no they arent us from a few years back they spend money but dont have the IQ that our upper management has. Let them enjoy their win today they wont accomplish jack shit this year anyway.
JumpJets16
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Theo Logan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 pm

JumpJets16 wrote:
Theo Logan wrote:

Ive been a chelsea fan since 03, and i am not misinformed at all, Man City spends money yes but they do not spend wisely. l will get off my high horse when Man city has a fucking trophy that matters. Last time I checked we won the double last year while Man city couldn't even qualify for the champions league.. Laughable really especially since they spent a good amount going into last year as well. We came in 2nd the year Roman bought the team so no they arent us from a few years back they spend money but dont have the IQ that our upper management has. Let them enjoy their win today they wont accomplish jack shit this year anyway.

You dont know what business plan they have in place, so you cant slag there IQ off!

I understand your pissed you lost, but Chelsea did the exact same thing as they are doing now, its fact man! In say 3 years, and City have won shit, id man up and say yeah, fuck it, they are useless and there business model sucks, but cos its relatively early doors for them still, gotta wait and see how they get on.

You shower of shit heads aside, lets talk about Liverpools recent good form...

2-2 with Sunderland?! Its not Roys fault, he has inherited so much shit off Rafa, but he is gonna pay for it with his job before chrimbo, called it a few months back in here, and its unfortunately coming true. such a nice guy, real good man manager, just got nothing spectacular to work with, Gerrard, Cole, Torres aside :?
http://soundcloud.com/mike-edwards

Sig Bet Record 6-4

LHK FOREVER

WAR KURT SLOAN
Theo Logan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby JumpJets16 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:17 pm

I'm simply saying Chelsea had results right away while man city has not. Chelsea brought in a core group to build (Lampard, Essien, Drogba) upon while Terry came through their youth and Man city hasnt shown that IQ yet. I think it's clear that Chelsea went about it the right way.
JumpJets16
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby JumpJets16 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Arsenal and Liverpool with poor results today, can only hope Man U suffers the same fate
JumpJets16
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Renny » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:18 am

JJ called Chelsea losing to Liverpool and Torres being the hero...
Renny
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby thebrickhithouse » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 am

I'm a West Ham fan so yeah... hard times for me :(
Back & better than ever...
thebrickhithouse
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Renny » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:56 am

Arsenal losing to fucking Braga jesus christ. What happens when you start Bendtner up front instead of Chamakh. And Cesc fucked up his hamstring AGAIN so he's gone for another 3 weeks or so. AFADGAIGAHIFDIAIUREIURWAFJJKBVCKNDFAKSADJFEWAOTUYTROGAJFSD
Renny
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Renny » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

BARCA vs REAL tomorrow. STOKED
Renny
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Renny » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:36 am

Wow, not expecting that.