Close
Login
Register

Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby Theo Logan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm

.Vendetta wrote:Do any of you guys know anything about portuguese soccer? If anyone says "I know Cristiano Ronaldo", I will flame your ass


Eusebio > Cristiano Ronaldo 8)

i often catch the highlights on footytube.com, i like to keep up to date with most leagues, chat away man il get involved
http://soundcloud.com/mike-edwards

Sig Bet Record 6-4

LHK FOREVER

WAR KURT SLOAN
Theo Logan
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:45 am
Location: Here

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby Renny » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 pm

City has definitely looked impressive, it's going to be a fucking battle for that 4th spot
Image
User avatar
Renny
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby macbradaigh88 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 am

to the guy who said that the mls is better than international etc. because of less diving.......you apparently aren't a fan of real soccer then. not a fan of diving either, but, the level of play is completely different in the European leagues. Man U from last year would decimate any mls team easy.
by the way. im a proud american. but im also a realist
ImageImageImage
WAR Aldo, shogun, pitbullalves, penn, king karl, kikuno, faber, the dragon
User avatar
macbradaigh88
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby JumpJets16 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:01 am

LOL @ MANCHESTER UNITED

letting in TWO 90th minute goals for the draw LMAO
Sigs: 85-18-4
User avatar
JumpJets16
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4849
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: New York
Accolades: Former P4P and US Champ

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby JumpJets16 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 am

Image

2 Goals Today for Mr. Essien

How about Chelsea's Goal Difference this year? 17 for to 1 allowed.
Sigs: 85-18-4
User avatar
JumpJets16
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4849
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: New York
Accolades: Former P4P and US Champ

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby MACHWAND » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:35 am

Good that MLS is getting bigger. Maybe now I'll get to watch some top tier matches more often. Its bittersweet though cuz I don't want another one of my dreams crushed. I always dreamed of watching a live Pride event someday and we all know what happened. Another one of my dreams is to watch top notch soccer in Europe but if MLS keeps getting bigger then that dream may be crushed as well.

Don't get me wrong its good that I have access to these events here but it just feels more special if I have to go to over seas to watch it.
UFC (NSAC rules) = Sport
Vale Tudo = Real Fight
PrideFC = Real Fight + Sport!!!

If Randy = Hero for beating out of shape, past his prime "I only fight with my hands Toney" then Fedor = God of MMA for defending MMA's honor from prime, more weapons, 7'3" Choi Hong Man.
User avatar
MACHWAND
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 am

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby CharlieKelly » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 am

To any real soccer fan I recommend this site: http://www.tvgolo.com
The goals of the week are worldwide and always awesome.

You got to watch the Real Madrid game. Mesut Özil is the new king of Madrid.
Theo Logan wrote:thread win this!

i went the match last nite, saw Liverpool get demolished 3 - 0 by Man City, man we looked poor. Torres looks like a different player. so short of match practice, Lucas is shite. Just so many fingers can be pointed. Roy Hodgson out by christmas, mark my words.

i wasnt sure what to make of man city, but kudos, spent a packet, but they have bought wisely, and they have gelled well it seems. such a strong, dynamic team, see them being good for a top 4 spot easy this season.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK


I agree with the Hodgson part. And Jamie Redknapp blasts Torres after poor display

Former Liverpool player Jamie Redknapp took a swipe at Fernando Torres after his poor display against Birmingham City (0-0).

Torres didn't manage to make an impact in the game, which finished in a disappointing draw.

"For the first 45 minutes, he was terrible," Redknapp reported. "

He hasn't got hold of the ball, he hasn't chased, he's got frustrated, he could have been booked.

"He's been diabolical. He's shown no appetite for the game, he's looked frustrated, sloppy and lethargic."
User avatar
CharlieKelly
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby Theo Logan » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:15 am

CharlieKelly wrote:To any real soccer fan I recommend this site: http://www.tvgolo.com
The goals of the week are worldwide and always awesome.

You got to watch the Real Madrid game. Mesut Özil is the new king of Madrid.
Theo Logan wrote:thread win this!

i went the match last nite, saw Liverpool get demolished 3 - 0 by Man City, man we looked poor. Torres looks like a different player. so short of match practice, Lucas is shite. Just so many fingers can be pointed. Roy Hodgson out by christmas, mark my words.

i wasnt sure what to make of man city, but kudos, spent a packet, but they have bought wisely, and they have gelled well it seems. such a strong, dynamic team, see them being good for a top 4 spot easy this season.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK


I agree with the Hodgson part. And Jamie Redknapp blasts Torres after poor display

Former Liverpool player Jamie Redknapp took a swipe at Fernando Torres after his poor display against Birmingham City (0-0).

Torres didn't manage to make an impact in the game, which finished in a disappointing draw.

"For the first 45 minutes, he was terrible," Redknapp reported. "

He hasn't got hold of the ball, he hasn't chased, he's got frustrated, he could have been booked.

"He's been diabolical. He's shown no appetite for the game, he's looked frustrated, sloppy and lethargic."


Jamie Redknapp as an ex red, should know better. There is such a big kick off now over in Liverpool cos of his comments. He seems to do it alot recently, taking digs at us. We essentially made his career, took him from no where, and got him to internation standard. the fact is, he is a sub par pundit, same as he was a player, who;s best asset was passing sideways, hence why people called him the crab.

Torres is shit this year granted, but fuck me, jamie redknapp, you fuckin idiot. the fact sky now has ben shephard on board says it all about there team for this year. soccer saturday for the win
http://soundcloud.com/mike-edwards

Sig Bet Record 6-4

LHK FOREVER

WAR KURT SLOAN
Theo Logan
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:45 am
Location: Here

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby beast775 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 am

JumpJets16 wrote:Image

2 Goals Today for Mr. Essien

How about Chelsea's Goal Difference this year? 17 for to 1 allowed.



JJ That was so fantastically American!

It seems so funny to hear "17 for to 1 allowed". Used to hearing "conceded" or "against".

Do you say a shut out for a nil-nil?

I'm watching Galaxy on the 25th then off to find a bar for 119.
User avatar
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Canada

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby CharlieKelly » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 am

Theo Logan wrote:
CharlieKelly wrote:To any real soccer fan I recommend this site: http://www.tvgolo.com
The goals of the week are worldwide and always awesome.

You got to watch the Real Madrid game. Mesut Özil is the new king of Madrid.
Theo Logan wrote:thread win this!

i went the match last nite, saw Liverpool get demolished 3 - 0 by Man City, man we looked poor. Torres looks like a different player. so short of match practice, Lucas is shite. Just so many fingers can be pointed. Roy Hodgson out by christmas, mark my words.

i wasnt sure what to make of man city, but kudos, spent a packet, but they have bought wisely, and they have gelled well it seems. such a strong, dynamic team, see them being good for a top 4 spot easy this season.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK


I agree with the Hodgson part. And Jamie Redknapp blasts Torres after poor display

Former Liverpool player Jamie Redknapp took a swipe at Fernando Torres after his poor display against Birmingham City (0-0).

Torres didn't manage to make an impact in the game, which finished in a disappointing draw.

"For the first 45 minutes, he was terrible," Redknapp reported. "

He hasn't got hold of the ball, he hasn't chased, he's got frustrated, he could have been booked.

"He's been diabolical. He's shown no appetite for the game, he's looked frustrated, sloppy and lethargic."


Jamie Redknapp as an ex red, should know better. There is such a big kick off now over in Liverpool cos of his comments. He seems to do it alot recently, taking digs at us. We essentially made his career, took him from no where, and got him to internation standard. the fact is, he is a sub par pundit, same as he was a player, who;s best asset was passing sideways, hence why people called him the crab.

Torres is shit this year granted, but fuck me, jamie redknapp, you fuckin idiot. the fact sky now has ben shephard on board says it all about there team for this year. soccer saturday for the win


I totally agree Jamie Redknapp always was a mid class player. Like his father is a mid class trainer in my opinion. I hope he wont become the next England coach.

Torres is world class and he will show it this season again but I doubt he will player much longer for Liverpool after Rafa left to Inter. Liverpool still has a strong team but I dont think they will play for championship this year. They will have their hands full to reach a CL spot.
User avatar
CharlieKelly
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby JumpJets16 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Image


Best Team in the World right now.
Sigs: 85-18-4
User avatar
JumpJets16
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4849
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: New York
Accolades: Former P4P and US Champ

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby Renny » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:28 am

Fucking Arsenal dropping points to Sunderland after Rosicky missing a PK. 2 massive points.

Barca > Chelsea atm...regardless of that Hercules loss.
Image
User avatar
Renny
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby JumpJets16 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 am

Renny wrote:Fucking Arsenal dropping points to Sunderland after Rosicky missing a PK. 2 massive points.

Barca > Chelsea atm...regardless of that Hercules loss.


disagree chelsea > barca via raping everyone
Sigs: 85-18-4
User avatar
JumpJets16
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4849
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: New York
Accolades: Former P4P and US Champ

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby ScottishJock » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Glasgow Celtic 8)

enough said :twisted:
SCOTTISH!! not british
User avatar
ScottishJock
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:47 am

Re: Official MLS, EPL and World Soccer Discussion Thread

Postby ShaunMR11 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Glasgow celtic ... :mrgreen:
GLASGOW CELTIC
JDS-Rampage-Bisping-Condit-Miller
User avatar
ShaunMR11
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The "Club House"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users