Close
Login
Register

OFFICIAL: Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby Thickback » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:16 am

BestWayKilla wrote:
batangastig wrote:
BestWayKilla wrote:
batangastig wrote:Manny wins this.

Holy shit, as I live and breathe. b, where the fuck you been? Most of the guys on the boxing forum have scattered to the winds, but it's gotta have been around a good year since I last saw you on here.

I thought it was only appropriate to have one of the originals come back to the boxing forum and talk about this fight. Emd and myself have been arguing this topic since it's inception, following the Pacquiao-Hatton fight. People forgot that Floyd was suppose to come out of his retirement and fight the winner of that fight, but instead chose the day of the Pacquiao-Hatton fight to announce that he was fighting Marquez.

Who's the moderator now for this forum?

Well, to be honest, since nobody really goes on there with any frequency, there isn't any mod on there. There haven't been mods for any specific forums for a while now. I took it upon myself to look after it while I was a mod, but it was pretty uneventful.

Yo fellas!! What the fuck is good!!!! Finally we get to see Floyd school Manny lmao.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you - Thickback
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby BestWayKilla » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:08 am

Ah, TB, good to see you back on here! Now all we need is for emd and Nigel to come back and we can have some debates on these boards like we used to a few years ago.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby Thickback » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:05 am

BestWayKilla wrote:Ah, TB, good to see you back on here! Now all we need is for emd and Nigel to come back and we can have some debates on these boards like we used to a few years ago.

I miss those days. Feels like forever....
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you - Thickback
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby batangastig » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Thickback wrote:
BestWayKilla wrote:Ah, TB, good to see you back on here! Now all we need is for emd and Nigel to come back and we can have some debates on these boards like we used to a few years ago.

I remember having like 15 pages with emd and me just arguing lol.
I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy - Muhammad Ali
ImageImage
batangastig
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby pithikos » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Anyone putting any bets on this fight? With Mayweather being the favorite there has been some crazy betting on Pacquiao and the odds are getting closer.
I was going to bet on Pacman when the odds first came out favoring Mayweather by a wide margin but if this keeps up and Mayweather keeps dropping so fast I think I ll put some money on Floyd instead.
This fight.. even the betting is crazy
ImageImage
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Re: Guess who's back: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Postby batangastig » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Thickback wrote:Yo B!!!!!! What's good!! Its finally happening !!

I know right lol. It's about time.
I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy - Muhammad Ali
ImageImage
batangastig
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby JonB » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:52 pm

I will definitely tune in. Go Manny! lol :hand2:
JonB
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby BestWayKilla » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Got a good deal of the old gang back together here! Anyhow, I think Floyd takes this, probably by a fairly UD. With as much hype as there's been and given how many years it took them to make this fight, it's virtually guaranteed to disappoint. I see Manny missing a lot and Floyd throwing a little.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby emd01 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:39 pm

BestWayKilla wrote:Got a good deal of the old gang back together here! Anyhow, I think Floyd takes this, probably by a fairly UD. With as much hype as there's been and given how many years it took them to make this fight, it's virtually guaranteed to disappoint. I see Manny missing a lot and Floyd throwing a little.

This. I imagine tons of booing.
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby emd01 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:09 pm

batangastig wrote:
Thickback wrote:

I remember having like 15 pages with emd and me just arguing lol.

:lol: Good seeing you B!

No arguing from me on this one. Floyd will win a close dec...7-5. First 3 rounds will be rough on Floyd. I think Pacman comes out very aggressive. I even think he hurts Floyd early. I think Floyd will adjust and uses those needle like shots to the gut to start to offset Pacquiaos rhythm. After the 6th Manny will complain about cramps in the corner. By the 8th Floyd will have Manny figured completely out...lead rights, spinning Pacman, getting off first, running Manny into shots, hip punches and elbows while the ref can't see, backing Manny up. Though I think the score will be tight because Floyd will give away some early rounds I think Floyds about to put on a show the 2nd half of this fight.
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby BestWayKilla » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:49 pm

emd01 wrote:
BestWayKilla wrote:Got a good deal of the old gang back together here! Anyhow, I think Floyd takes this, probably by a fairly UD. With as much hype as there's been and given how many years it took them to make this fight, it's virtually guaranteed to disappoint. I see Manny missing a lot and Floyd throwing a little.

Hey, there you are, emd! I guess this fight actually happening got all the regulars on here to turn up again. Now if only we could get Nigel back on here, and maybe liven this place up again.

Bit off topic, anyone see Kovalev-Pascal? It went down like I thought I would, with Kovalev putting him away, but I was a bit surprised with how long it took him, and how much trouble Pascal gave him. I figured after he absolutely drubbed B-Hop, Pascal wouldn't be much of an issue, but I guess Pascal's style was an issue for him.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby emd01 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

BestWayKilla wrote:
emd01 wrote:

Hey, there you are, emd! I guess this fight actually happening got all the regulars on here to turn up again. Now if only we could get Nigel back on here, and maybe liven this place up again.

Bit off topic, anyone see Kovalev-Pascal? It went down like I thought I would, with Kovalev putting him away, but I was a bit surprised with how long it took him, and how much trouble Pascal gave him. I figured after he absolutely drubbed B-Hop, Pascal wouldn't be much of an issue, but I guess Pascal's style was an issue for him.

Helluva fight! I thoght Kov was going to destroy Pascal. Pascal made it a fight. Wish he wouldve been more active though.
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby DannyRocktown » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:35 am

pithikos wrote:Anyone putting any bets on this fight? With Mayweather being the favorite there has been some crazy betting on Pacquiao and the odds are getting closer.
I was going to bet on Pacman when the odds first came out favoring Mayweather by a wide margin but if this keeps up and Mayweather keeps dropping so fast I think I ll put some money on Floyd instead.

I'm a little torn on this too. I want to throw something down on this fight since it's finally fucking happening, but not sure which way to go. I've never bet on boxing before so it's not really my area of expertise. Anyone have any suggestions?

ImageImageImage
DannyRocktown
Admin

Accolades: Feb. 2016 MMALINKER Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby emd01 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:34 pm

DannyRocktown wrote:
pithikos wrote:Anyone putting any bets on this fight? With Mayweather being the favorite there has been some crazy betting on Pacquiao and the odds are getting closer.

I'm a little torn on this too. I want to throw something down on this fight since it's finally fucking happening, but not sure which way to go. I've never bet on boxing before so it's not really my area of expertise. Anyone have any suggestions?

If anyone has ever bet on Floyd they never lost that bet. Floyd will have the reach, size(imagine that shit), defensive advantage. Floyd beats up smaller fighters. Not one expert, besides Tyson andAtlas, are giving Pac a chance. Floyd has taken Mannys juice provider and is even getting tips from JMMs juice supplier. Id bet the house on money :lol: .
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby SDpadre19 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:26 pm

emd01 wrote:
DannyRocktown wrote:

If anyone has ever bet on Floyd they never lost that bet. Floyd will have the reach, size(imagine that shit), defensive advantage. Floyd beats up smaller fighters. Not one expert, besides Tyson andAtlas, are giving Pac a chance. Floyd has taken Mannys juice provider and is even getting tips from JMMs juice supplier. Id bet the house on money :lol: .

And the flomos just keep quite, the most hypocritical ''fan base'' inn all of sports. FLoyd trying to clean up da sport doe :lol:
SDpadre19
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.