Close
Login
Register

OFFICIAL: Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:57 pm

DreadLobster wrote:Only 3? Never mind I take back everything I said about him. If I had a daughter I'd trust him to date her. :|

If you think I defended Gus, go back and read through that thread. I made one throwaway comment about not being shocked than an MMA fighter was a dickhead as a teenager, and then another comment off topic about ridiculous Jon Jones haters.

I am a fan of Gus, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan or a nuthugger of any sort. I thought Jones won the decision against him. And again, he was put in jail for a bunch of different assaults. The only part I remember that even mentions a girl sounds like he threw her out of the way to go beat up her boyfriend. Still a dick move, for sure, but not the same thing as repeated domestic violence convictions or rape.

LMAO at you being oblivious to the amount of nonsense and hypocrisy spewed here. 5 and 3 is no different in your mind but 1 vs 3 is huge. Good to know :lol:

Gus actually punched the chick in the face before tossing her to side as well. Not only that but Gus has waaaaaaay more assault charges than Floyd has charges period. So the deal breaker here is women are involved? So beating the shit outta onther human being means nothing to you unless they have a vagina? One guy is a scum bag and the other you're a fan of. Got it.

Also no one in this thread defended a rapist except you :lol:
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby BestWayKilla » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:27 pm

I could give a shit about this fight. Manny is a duck fetus-eating has-been who tried to sue a man because he hurt his feelings, and Floyd is a woman-beating illiterate asshole. Fuck the both of them.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby slevin » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 pm

JTuck34 wrote:There goes jojo being a boxing hipster again. None of us know anything about boxing apparently. I always imagine hima s having the blame frame glasses with no lenses and the hair that goes over one eye. Kinda like:

Oh, and remember when jojo said that Pacquiao couldn't possibly be considered a boxer/puncher? Because his footwork is shit? :lol: I think it is obvious who the dick-rider here in this thread is. Oh and the racist, too.

JTuck34 wrote:You are a lying, cheating, immoral, filthy fucking nigger.

Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:01 pm

BestWayKilla wrote:I could give a shit about this fight. Manny is a duck fetus-eating has-been who tried to sue a man because he hurt his feelings, and Floyd is a woman-beating illiterate asshole. Fuck the both of them.

Doesnt give a fuck

Comments anyway

Makes sense.
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:28 pm

DreadLobster wrote:
mrbwo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:Who the balls ever said I was a Thiago Silva fan? :lol:

Where did that shit come from?

Meh :lol: I think Imma leave you alone for now unless you respond. This was fun.

:lol:

I assumed you were just busting my balls after I read that comment. No one is a Thiago Silva fan.

Meh we're bros. I can do that to you without you ever getting butthurt, unlike the cans and cancers of Linker.
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby BestWayKilla » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:09 pm

mrbwo wrote:
BestWayKilla wrote:I could give a shit about this fight. Manny is a duck fetus-eating has-been who tried to sue a man because he hurt his feelings, and Floyd is a woman-beating illiterate asshole. Fuck the both of them.

Doesnt give a fuck

Comments anyway

Makes sense.

Sometimes you just feel like letting everyone know you don't care. Sometimes you just need to shout your apathy from the rooftops.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Jojo find me one source that says Gus punched a girl. Never mind fact that the charges started when he was 15. I won't even bother trying to argue the difference between untrained teenagers fighting and championship boxers who are serial abusers of weaker people. That's easy enough to understand without condoning or defending either activity.

Also, I'm not sure how saying that someone seems rightfully ashamed of something they did 24 years ago equates to defending them, but whatever. Having a logical discussion with you has always been impossible.

Don't forget this all stemmed from me AGREEING with your assessment of fight. And then you insinuating that if a black person doesn't beat women they're acting white... and I'm the racist one. :|
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby JTuck34 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:There goes jojo being a boxing hipster again. None of us know anything about boxing apparently. I always imagine hima s having the blame frame glasses with no lenses and the hair that goes over one eye. Kinda like:

Oh, and remember when jojo said that Pacquiao couldn't possibly be considered a boxer/puncher? Because his footwork is shit? :lol: I think it is obvious who the dick-rider here in this thread is. Oh and the racist, too.

Do you have anything to say about this fight or are you just here riding my coat tails hoping to encite an angry boarding mob to join forces against me like your usual shtick? I love how you ducked that boxing post when i made it and are still ducking bruins post on your gonzo journalism though :lol:

I didn't "duck" it, I just didn't respond to it because it was fucking stupid. You just wanted to pick something to jump on my case about plain and simple. You picked the wrong argument and you tooled your damn self. Everything I said in that thread was correct and true, just like the other one where I was talking about my journalism. Go reread it. I never claimed to have written anything about mma in the gonzo style in my life. I've written all sorts of oddball stuff years ago while trying my hardest to mimic Hunter S. Thompson's mindset, but nothing about mma int he gonzo style. I've only been writing for two years, and I've only written a very limited amount of material. I prefer to do the interviews instead.

So as far as me "ducking the post" - I'm not going to transcribe a manual I wrote on building an aquarium from scratch while tripping on mescaline. Half of it isn't even coherent unless you, too are on mescaline. Fish have monogamous relationships in captivity. It's some crazy shit.

And why in the everloving FUCK would I want an English teacher who doesn't even know the fucking difference between "accept" and "except" to read my earlier works and provide feedback? Why in the fuck would I do that?

As far as my mma journalism goes,I know that this angers y'all greatly and it is very painful in the anus area, but you're just going to have to accept it. I jumped in, quickly advanced, and jumped right back out because there is no money it.

Call it ducking or whatever you want ass hole, but I'm not going to bother to post any of my work on this website just for the sole purpose of you two dicks attempting to tear it apart and ridicule with your combined IQ of 115. Frankly, I don't even give a shit whether you think I am just making the entire thing up. Jojo, why don't you PM bruins my interview with Chael?

The both of you can eat a thousand dicks per second.
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:43 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:when are you posting your "gonzo style journalism" masterpieces that you wrote over your junior high school and high school career as a free lance gonzo style journalist, where you "fully immersed yourself" on various topics?

I've never even claimed to have written a single piece in Gonzo fashion before. :?:

JTuck34 wrote:There really aren't any MMA journalists that stand out nowadays. I am pretty sure that is by design.

As the immortal Hunter S. Thompson would say - "There is no such thing as Objective Journalism. The phrase itself is a pompous contradiction in terms."

As an mma journalist of sorts myself, I don't see the point in it. I've decided that I will write in the Gonzo style of journalism or I will not write at all. Total Immersion in the subject matter.

MMAJunkie is hiring right now JD. I don't know the quantity nor quality of your content, but if you submit 5-10 of your best articles, they'll pay you a pathetic sum for it. Personally, I declined their offer. Maybe you will fare better than I did, although I highly doubt it. Good luck! :tup:

:P

QUAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Survivor

Postby JTuck34 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:52 pm

So what am I ducking?

Remember when you ducked my sig I made for you after I won that sigbet? Now THAT is ducking.

What, exactly, am I ducking? Can you articulate that to me?
7-3
JTuck34

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:00 pm

JTuck34 wrote:Call it ducking or whatever you want ass hole, but I'm not going to bother to post any of my work on this website just for the sole purpose of you two dicks attempting to tear it apart and ridicule with your combined IQ of 115. Frankly, I don't even give a shit whether you think I am just making the entire thing up.

A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:15 pm

Guys leave black deuce alone, he needs to get to the gym soon...mirrors aren't going to just stare at themselves.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Its Official!

FMM will be the fav but i wouldn't be surprised if manny won. I haven't watched Manny in years so idk how much he has declined. Floyd on the other hand has declined a lot the last couple of years. He's the better Boxer but Manny is not to far behind and has the power to hurt FMM.

FMM by UD or Manny by shocking KO. Either way it will be great.
Last edited by A Level 1 Noob on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion

Postby JTuck34 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:23 pm

:lol:

7-3
JTuck34

Postby JTuck34 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:24 pm

I'll be God damned! It's real! It's really real!!!!!!!!!

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
7-3
JTuck34

PreviousNext

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.