Close
Login
Register

OFFICIAL: Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:So the fact that I hate women beaters is just a cover for me being a racist?

Got it. :tup:

So you hate Gus, Rumble and a shit load of other combat sports athletes? Got it.

mrbwo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:So the fact that I hate women beaters is just a cover for me being a racist?

Pretty sure you're a Thiago Silva nuthugger, racist.

He's also a huge Gus fan. The hypocrisy doesn't stop with Fatdor. Racist.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:16 pm

DreadLobster wrote:Never said Manny was a saint. But beating women > recreational drugs and infidelity on the scumbag scale. If you don't agree with that then we're done here.

You're looking for something. Maybe your dad beat your mom or something
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Black Zeus wrote:

So you hate Gus, Rumble and a shit load of other combat sports athletes? Got it.

I hate people of all colors who shamelessly beat women. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Mike Tyson used to be in the same boat but seems to have genuinely changed. I don't hate him anymore. Must be because I hate black people.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Who the balls ever said I was a Thiago Silva fan? :lol:

Where did that shit come from?
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:18 pm

JTuck34 wrote:There goes jojo being a boxing hipster again. None of us know anything about boxing apparently. I always imagine hima s having the blame frame glasses with no lenses and the hair that goes over one eye. Kinda like:

Oh, and remember when jojo said that Pacquiao couldn't possibly be considered a boxer/puncher? Because his footwork is shit? :lol: I think it is obvious who the dick-rider here in this thread is. Oh and the racist, too.

Do you have anything to say about this fight or are you just here riding my coat tails hoping to encite an angry boarding mob to join forces against me like your usual shtick? I love how you ducked that boxing post when i made it and are still ducking bruins post on your gonzo journalism though :lol:
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Survivor

Postby PinoyPride » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Black Zeus wrote:I offered a bet for money. You turned it down to offer a faggot's bet. Why would i back down from my challenge to accept yours? Nigga please. Put ya fucking bread up.

:lol: Nah my "bread" stays in my wallet. I work too hard to throw money away like that and to be honest i think if Pacquiao doesnt KO Floyd its gonna be a decision win for Floyd. Why can't we just do the IP ban bet,i dont think its a faggot's bet,I think not being able to come back to linker is way more detrimental to Linkers like us that have been here since 2008.

If anyone wants to do a normal mmalinker bet like an account bet or ip ban bet i've got Manny over Floyd.
PinoyPride
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:23 pm

DreadLobster wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:

I hate people of all colors who shamelessly beat women. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Mike Tyson used to be in the same boat but seems to have genuinely changed. I don't hate him anymore. Must be because I hate black people.

Ya I think Mayweather has changed too,dont think he "hits" women anymore and he was never a convicted rapist which gotta be worse if you want to have a "moral scale"
Karma is everything.

mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:There goes jojo being a boxing hipster again. None of us know anything about boxing apparently. I always imagine hima s having the blame frame glasses with no lenses and the hair that goes over one eye. Kinda like:

Oh, and remember when jojo said that Pacquiao couldn't possibly be considered a boxer/puncher? Because his footwork is shit? :lol: I think it is obvious who the dick-rider here in this thread is. Oh and the racist, too.

Do you have anything to say about this fight or are you just here riding my coat tails hoping to encite an angry boarding mob to join forces against me like your usual shtick? I love how you ducked that boxing post when i made it and are still ducking bruins post on your gonzo journalism though :lol:

He said to be patient but clearly at this point he is just too scared to let anyone see his "gonzo journalism skills" or more appropriately, he lack of "gonzo journalism skills".

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 pm

DreadLobster wrote:Who the balls ever said I was a Thiago Silva fan? :lol:

Meh :lol: I think Imma leave you alone for now unless you respond. This was fun.
Karma is everything.

mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 pm

DreadLobster wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:

You no longer hate a former rapist but a guy who got domestic abuse charge 6 or 7 years ago is a scum bag still :lol: why are you ducking the fact you're a huge Gus fan as well?
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Survivor

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 pm

mrbwo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:

Ya I think Mayweather has changed too,dont think he "hits" women anymore and he was never a convicted rapist which gotta be worse if you want to have a "moral scale"

Yeah I would say it is... that was also 24 years ago and to my knowledge there's been nothing since, and he seems to be legitimately ashamed of his younger years. I'm not defending the guy, just brought it up as an example.

Mayweather's been busted like 5 times over the course of the past decade. You think that shits not ongoing?
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:

You no longer hate a former rapist but a guy who got domestic abuse charge 6 or 7 years ago is a scum bag still :lol: why are you ducking the fact you're a huge Gus fan as well?

Are you under the impression that Mayweather only had one charge 6 or 7 years ago?

I'm not ducking shit. Where have I claimed to be a huge Gus fan? I won a sigbet picking Rumble over him. Also... In the thread about him being a woman beater (all stemming from one claim that he knocked a woman to the ground) I don't think I defended him at all, tbh.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:38 pm

mrbwo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:Who the balls ever said I was a Thiago Silva fan? :lol:

Meh :lol: I think Imma leave you alone for now unless you respond. This was fun.

:lol:

I assumed you were just busting my balls after I read that comment. No one is a Thiago Silva fan.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:40 pm

So you're not a Gus fan now? :lol: lies. But i will play along. You're a Rumbke fan then? A guy who last year was suspended for a domestic violence charge?

Floyd has 3 (not 5) domestic violence charges. The last one was 5 years ago. 2010.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Survivor

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Only 3? Never mind I take back everything I said about him. If I had a daughter I'd trust him to date her. :|

If you think I defended Gus, go back and read through that thread. I made one throwaway comment about not being shocked than an MMA fighter was a dickhead as a teenager, and then another comment off topic about ridiculous Jon Jones haters.

I am a fan of Gus, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan or a nuthugger of any sort. I thought Jones won the decision against him. And again, he was put in jail for a bunch of different assaults. The only part I remember that even mentions a girl sounds like he threw her out of the way to go beat up her boyfriend. Still a dick move, for sure, but not the same thing as repeated domestic violence convictions or rape.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.