Close
Login
Register

OFFICIAL: Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Black Zeus wrote:I don't give a fuck who wins. Fact remains a guy who gets hit millions of times a fight and been knocked out three times isn't a better BOXER than a guy who is considered the best defensive fighter of all time who has never lost a fight. Anyone that knows anything about BOXING can see all Manny's glaring technical flaws. Of which Floyd does not have.

But anybody can land a lucky punch though. Then again we have seen what happens when Floyd gets hit hard and flush. I'm sure you only like Manny because he's a mexi-chank so logic won't ever persuade you in this situation. So I will gladly take advantage of your lack of boxing knowledge and groupie bias and offer to bet you through pay pal if this fight ever gets announced. I have made tons of cash off people thinking Floyd will lose. You can be next.


Pretty much.

I will be rooting for Manny, (because Floyd is a grade A scumbag) but anyone who thinks he's the favorite is a crazy person.
RIP The Maniac

Image
User avatar
DreadLobster
Role Model
 
Posts: 15859
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:46 pm

PinoyPride wrote:And about your paypal bet,i have not delved into any monetary gambling and have no plans in the future,i will though accept an IP BAN BET if this fight ever happens.

:lol: yeah i thought so.

Amongst people who actually know boxing, there has never been a debate about who the better boxer is or who will win. NEVER. Mike Tyson is the only boxing expert to pick Manny to win this fight. That says a lot lol. Now amongst Flomos and Pactards, yes there has been debate. But Flomos and Pactards don't know shit about boxing.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17215
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby PinoyPride » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
PinoyPride wrote:And about your paypal bet,i have not delved into any monetary gambling and have no plans in the future,i will though accept an IP BAN BET if this fight ever happens.

:lol: yeah i thought so.

Amongst people who actually know boxing, there has never been a debate about who the better boxer is or who will win. NEVER. Mike Tyson is the only boxing expert to pick Manny to win this fight. That says a lot lol. Now amongst Flomos and Pactards, yes there has been debate. But Flomos and Pactards don't know shit about boxing.


So,no to the ip ban bet?
Image
Image
User avatar
PinoyPride
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:01 pm

DreadLobster wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:I don't give a fuck who wins. Fact remains a guy who gets hit millions of times a fight and been knocked out three times isn't a better BOXER than a guy who is considered the best defensive fighter of all time who has never lost a fight. Anyone that knows anything about BOXING can see all Manny's glaring technical flaws. Of which Floyd does not have.

But anybody can land a lucky punch though. Then again we have seen what happens when Floyd gets hit hard and flush. I'm sure you only like Manny because he's a mexi-chank so logic won't ever persuade you in this situation. So I will gladly take advantage of your lack of boxing knowledge and groupie bias and offer to bet you through pay pal if this fight ever gets announced. I have made tons of cash off people thinking Floyd will lose. You can be next.


Pretty much.

I will be rooting for Manny, (because Floyd is a grade A scumbag) but anyone who thinks he's the favorite is a crazy person.

I'll bite..how is Mr . Mayweather a "scumbag". Please educate us.
Karma is everything.
Image

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
User avatar
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:02 pm

I offered a bet for money. You turned it down to offer a faggot's bet. Why would i back down from my challenge to accept yours? Nigga please. Put ya fucking bread up.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17215
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:05 pm

mrbwo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:I don't give a fuck who wins. Fact remains a guy who gets hit millions of times a fight and been knocked out three times isn't a better BOXER than a guy who is considered the best defensive fighter of all time who has never lost a fight. Anyone that knows anything about BOXING can see all Manny's glaring technical flaws. Of which Floyd does not have.

But anybody can land a lucky punch though. Then again we have seen what happens when Floyd gets hit hard and flush. I'm sure you only like Manny because he's a mexi-chank so logic won't ever persuade you in this situation. So I will gladly take advantage of your lack of boxing knowledge and groupie bias and offer to bet you through pay pal if this fight ever gets announced. I have made tons of cash off people thinking Floyd will lose. You can be next.


Pretty much.

I will be rooting for Manny, (because Floyd is a grade A scumbag) but anyone who thinks he's the favorite is a crazy person.

I'll bite..how is Mr . Mayweather a "scumbag". Please educate us.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.#Criminal_convictions
RIP The Maniac

Image
User avatar
DreadLobster
Role Model
 
Posts: 15859
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 pm

mrbwo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:I don't give a fuck who wins. Fact remains a guy who gets hit millions of times a fight and been knocked out three times isn't a better BOXER than a guy who is considered the best defensive fighter of all time who has never lost a fight. Anyone that knows anything about BOXING can see all Manny's glaring technical flaws. Of which Floyd does not have.

But anybody can land a lucky punch though. Then again we have seen what happens when Floyd gets hit hard and flush. I'm sure you only like Manny because he's a mexi-chank so logic won't ever persuade you in this situation. So I will gladly take advantage of your lack of boxing knowledge and groupie bias and offer to bet you through pay pal if this fight ever gets announced. I have made tons of cash off people thinking Floyd will lose. You can be next.


Pretty much.

I will be rooting for Manny, (because Floyd is a grade A scumbag) but anyone who thinks he's the favorite is a crazy person.

I'll bite..how is Mr . Mayweather a "scumbag". Please educate us.

Not everyone can be a saint like Manny. You know the same guy who came clean about being a coke head, degenerate gambler who constantly cheats on his wife.

Dread will prolly say its because he has domestic violence charge or because hes rich and arrogant. You know how they hate this rich black guys who aren't humble as a slave obeying his master.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17215
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:07 pm

So the fact that I hate women beaters is just a cover for me being a racist?

Got it. :tup:
RIP The Maniac

Image
User avatar
DreadLobster
Role Model
 
Posts: 15859
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 pm

If a black man doesn't beat his women its because he's an uncle tom. Great reasoning.
RIP The Maniac

Image
User avatar
DreadLobster
Role Model
 
Posts: 15859
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 pm

DreadLobster wrote:So the fact that I hate women beaters is just a cover for me being a racist?

Got it. :tup:


So you hate Gus, Rumble and a shit load of other combat sports athletes? Got it.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17215
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Never said Manny was a saint. But beating women > recreational drugs and infidelity on the scumbag scale. If you don't agree with that then we're done here.
RIP The Maniac

Image
User avatar
DreadLobster
Role Model
 
Posts: 15859
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:12 pm

DreadLobster wrote:So the fact that I hate women beaters is just a cover for me being a racist?

Got it. :tup:

Pretty sure you're a Thiago Silva nuthugger, racist.
Karma is everything.
Image

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
User avatar
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby TFlock » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:12 pm

October A League Fantasy Team
Rory MacDonald
Ciryl Gane
Itsuki Hirata
Steve Mowry
Patrick Mix

ImageImage
Spoiler:
User avatar
TFlock
Moderator
 
Posts: 4084
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

DreadLobster wrote:If a black man doesn't beat his women its because he's an uncle tom. Great reasoning.

Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman? If so how's that going for ya?
Karma is everything.
Image

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
User avatar
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby JTuck34 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:14 pm

There goes jojo being a boxing hipster again. None of us know anything about boxing apparently. I always imagine hima s having the blame frame glasses with no lenses and the hair that goes over one eye. Kinda like:

Image

Oh, and remember when jojo said that Pacquiao couldn't possibly be considered a boxer/puncher? Because his footwork is shit? :lol: I think it is obvious who the dick-rider here in this thread is. Oh and the racist, too.
7-3
Image
User avatar
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
 
Posts: 7159
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 am
Location: The great state of Texas

PreviousNext

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users