Close
Login
Register

OFFICIAL: Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao will be announced any minute!

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Black Zeus wrote:I don't give a fuck who wins. Fact remains a guy who gets hit millions of times a fight and been knocked out three times isn't a better BOXER than a guy who is considered the best defensive fighter of all time who has never lost a fight. Anyone that knows anything about BOXING can see all Manny's glaring technical flaws. Of which Floyd does not have.

But anybody can land a lucky punch though. Then again we have seen what happens when Floyd gets hit hard and flush. I'm sure you only like Manny because he's a mexi-chank so logic won't ever persuade you in this situation. So I will gladly take advantage of your lack of boxing knowledge and groupie bias and offer to bet you through pay pal if this fight ever gets announced. I have made tons of cash off people thinking Floyd will lose. You can be next.

Pretty much.

I will be rooting for Manny, (because Floyd is a grade A scumbag) but anyone who thinks he's the favorite is a crazy person.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:46 pm

PinoyPride wrote:And about your paypal bet,i have not delved into any monetary gambling and have no plans in the future,i will though accept an IP BAN BET if this fight ever happens.

:lol: yeah i thought so.

Amongst people who actually know boxing, there has never been a debate about who the better boxer is or who will win. NEVER. Mike Tyson is the only boxing expert to pick Manny to win this fight. That says a lot lol. Now amongst Flomos and Pactards, yes there has been debate. But Flomos and Pactards don't know shit about boxing.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby PinoyPride » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
PinoyPride wrote:And about your paypal bet,i have not delved into any monetary gambling and have no plans in the future,i will though accept an IP BAN BET if this fight ever happens.

:lol: yeah i thought so.

Amongst people who actually know boxing, there has never been a debate about who the better boxer is or who will win. NEVER. Mike Tyson is the only boxing expert to pick Manny to win this fight. That says a lot lol. Now amongst Flomos and Pactards, yes there has been debate. But Flomos and Pactards don't know shit about boxing.

So,no to the ip ban bet?
PinoyPride
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:01 pm

DreadLobster wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:I don't give a fuck who wins. Fact remains a guy who gets hit millions of times a fight and been knocked out three times isn't a better BOXER than a guy who is considered the best defensive fighter of all time who has never lost a fight. Anyone that knows anything about BOXING can see all Manny's glaring technical flaws. Of which Floyd does not have.

But anybody can land a lucky punch though. Then again we have seen what happens when Floyd gets hit hard and flush. I'm sure you only like Manny because he's a mexi-chank so logic won't ever persuade you in this situation. So I will gladly take advantage of your lack of boxing knowledge and groupie bias and offer to bet you through pay pal if this fight ever gets announced. I have made tons of cash off people thinking Floyd will lose. You can be next.

Pretty much.

I will be rooting for Manny, (because Floyd is a grade A scumbag) but anyone who thinks he's the favorite is a crazy person.

I'll bite..how is Mr . Mayweather a "scumbag". Please educate us.
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:02 pm

I offered a bet for money. You turned it down to offer a faggot's bet. Why would i back down from my challenge to accept yours? Nigga please. Put ya fucking bread up.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Survivor

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:05 pm

mrbwo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:

Pretty much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.#Criminal_convictions
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 pm

mrbwo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:

Pretty much.

Not everyone can be a saint like Manny. You know the same guy who came clean about being a coke head, degenerate gambler who constantly cheats on his wife.

Dread will prolly say its because he has domestic violence charge or because hes rich and arrogant. You know how they hate this rich black guys who aren't humble as a slave obeying his master.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Survivor

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:07 pm

So the fact that I hate women beaters is just a cover for me being a racist?

Got it. :tup:
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 pm

If a black man doesn't beat his women its because he's an uncle tom. Great reasoning.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 pm

DreadLobster wrote:So the fact that I hate women beaters is just a cover for me being a racist?

So you hate Gus, Rumble and a shit load of other combat sports athletes? Got it.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick

Survivor

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Never said Manny was a saint. But beating women > recreational drugs and infidelity on the scumbag scale. If you don't agree with that then we're done here.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:12 pm

DreadLobster wrote:So the fact that I hate women beaters is just a cover for me being a racist?

Pretty sure you're a Thiago Silva nuthugger, racist.
Karma is everything.

mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:12 pm

October A League Fantasy Team
Rory MacDonald
Ciryl Gane
Itsuki Hirata
Steve Mowry
Patrick Mix

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby mrbwo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

DreadLobster wrote:If a black man doesn't beat his women its because he's an uncle tom. Great reasoning.

Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman? If so how's that going for ya?
Karma is everything.

mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby JTuck34 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:14 pm

There goes jojo being a boxing hipster again. None of us know anything about boxing apparently. I always imagine hima s having the blame frame glasses with no lenses and the hair that goes over one eye. Kinda like:

Oh, and remember when jojo said that Pacquiao couldn't possibly be considered a boxer/puncher? Because his footwork is shit? :lol: I think it is obvious who the dick-rider here in this thread is. Oh and the racist, too.
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

PreviousNext

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.