Close
Login
Register

*Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:54 pm

What a bunch of fucking pussies. Chip should grow some balls and bench everyone on that sorry ass defense.

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion

Postby Jojo » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Lsquared wrote:i think we are at an impasse dude, something was lost in translation along the way. either way youre still a hypocrite :tup:

and your eagles are getting their shit pushed in!

Who is your team the fucking Vikings? :lol: eat a dick fuck boy.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby Lsquared » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
Lsquared wrote:i think we are at an impasse dude, something was lost in translation along the way. either way youre still a hypocrite :tup:

and your eagles are getting their shit pushed in!

Who is your team the fucking Vikings? :lol: eat a dick fuck boy.

unfortunately the vikings are my home team by default, you got me there.
Truth Does Not Demand Belief
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Accolades: Former Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby Bluntz » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:28 am

Lsquared wrote:
Bluntz wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Bluntz wrote:I don't think it's fair to make changes to someones lineup.

If there person is updating their roster, sure it is. No one wants free wins. And really? your going to bitch that you don't get free wins? seriously? :lol:

Not adding or dropping players, just making sure the person plays players who are active.

Yeah, I do have a problem with it when we didn't vote on it. I also want a free win like the previous ppl that played those teams. It's not fair to make a change like that this late in the season, on a week that I would have a free win, without voting at all. That's very shady. Your saying your gonna make changes to our lineups? That's a horrible idea. How about if someone decided to make a last minute change but gets on to see that you dropped a player that they didn't want in free agency? How about if they were waiting to pick up a player for Monday night game or would rather risk losing a game instead of dropping a player?

how we gonna get people to vote on it when niggaz like you dont even update your lineup? seriously do you not have a smartphone or computer to take 2 minutes to edit your lineup?

realmad can update my lineup whenever he wants if he sees fit-0 fucks given...

oh wait he wont have to because i update my shit weekly, you know part of the responsibility of playing fantasy football. :tup:

My bad Real and wtf are you talking about Lsquared? I forgot to switch my lineup 1 time this year, you idiot. :fu: :fu:
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This

Bluntforce: 2-0
Team Bets: 3-0
Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Postby Lsquared » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:49 am

im pretty sure you did it last year too? and also how do you forget to check your fantasy lineup? you didnt wake up on sunday morning and go it feels like im forgetting something?

whos the idiot? thanks for the free win though much appreciated, bluntz and bongz and vaporizerz, keep toking that shit homie, but dont forget about fantasy serious business mah dude!
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Postby Bluntz » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:58 am

Lsquared wrote:im pretty sure you did it last year too? and also how do you forget to check your fantasy lineup? you didnt wake up on sunday morning and go it feels like im forgetting something?

whos the idiot? thanks for the free win though much appreciated, bluntz and bongz and vaporizerz, keep toking that shit homie, but dont forget about fantasy serious business mah dude!

I work on the weekends muh dude..And I won 2nd place last year. :lol:
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This

Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Postby Lsquared » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Bluntz wrote:
Lsquared wrote:im pretty sure you did it last year too? and also how do you forget to check your fantasy lineup? you didnt wake up on sunday morning and go it feels like im forgetting something?

I work on the weekends muh dude..And I won 2nd place last year. :lol:

so what? i got 3rd place and would have won if jamaal charles doestn go for 5 tds and 200 yards. :tdown:

i work 6 days a week and i have a family and real life responsibilities, you are a fucking high ass and you forget to set your lineup. LMAO i did that shit when i was like 15, grow up!

and for the record so we dont get too far off track...

this all started when you were compalining about wanting "a free win" because you forgot to set your lineup? what kind of fucking logic is that?

calling the commissioner "shady" because he decided to edit peoples lineups because its stupid to play in a league where people dont participate, nothing shady about that...
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Postby Bluntz » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:48 pm

This is the last post I'm making on this subject. I did think Real saying he was going to add/drop players, which I already appologized for. Your making insinuations like I'm stupid and smoke too much weed. You don't know me and to say shit like that over a computer is lame. Secondly, I don't give a fuck what you think, and will smoke until my eyes bleed if I so choose to. The only reason I was complaining is because I thought Real was talking about adding/dropping players. Did you read my post? I thought he added players for my opponent and inserted them into the starting lineup. It was about being fair not a free win. :geek: :Holy:
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:

(then again, so am I)

This

Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Bluntz, you should read and understand the situation before you go around calling people shady. This is the second time you have done it. First time was last year when you said i was shady because the waiver wire changes, putting last place team in first for waivers. When its like that in every Fantasy game.

Anyways, fucking Goodell is a joke. AP should be able to play the rest of the season. First time he got into trouble and has already missed 9 games. Yet a dude who killed another person is playing.

#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob

Postby Bluntz » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:05 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:Bluntz, you should read and understand the situation before you go around calling people shady. This is the second time you have done it. First time was last year when you said i was shady because the waiver wire changes, putting last place team in first for waivers. When its like that in every Fantasy game.

Anyways, fucking Goodell is a joke. AP should be able to play the rest of the season. First time he got into trouble and has already missed 9 games. Yet a dude who killed another person is playing.

I understand, I was wrong. You all argue about stupid shit all the time and make such a big deal over 2 mistakes. I thought you were doing that last year bc I had never played NFL.com fantasy and yahoo waivers don't change.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:

(then again, so am I)

This

Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Jojo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Bluntz, all FF leagues change waivers based on how well the teams are doing :lol:
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
Jojo

Survivor

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Black Zeus wrote:Bluntz, all FF leagues change waivers based on how well the teams are doing :lol:

This is true. Wouldn't be to fair if the first place team got to pick up the best players first, now would it?

#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob

Postby ipizzle3 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:35 pm

0-2 last two weeks, my weak running game is catching up to me.

Sig Bet Record 25-15
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Jojo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:38 pm

ipizzle3 wrote:0-2 last two weeks, my weak running game is catching up to me.

Let's hope that turns into 0-3 lol
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
Jojo

Survivor

Postby ipizzle3 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:0-2 last two weeks, my weak running game is catching up to me.

Let's hope that turns into 0-3 lol

Ha, am I playing you this week?

Sig Bet Record 25-15
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to The "Club House"