Close
Login
Register

*Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:14 am

Bluntz wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Bluntz wrote:I don't think it's fair to make changes to someones lineup.

If there person is updating their roster, sure it is. No one wants free wins. And really? your going to bitch that you don't get free wins? seriously? :lol:

Not adding or dropping players, just making sure the person plays players who are active.

Yeah, I do have a problem with it when we didn't vote on it. I also want a free win like the previous ppl that played those teams. It's not fair to make a change like that this late in the season, on a week that I would have a free win, without voting at all. That's very shady. Your saying your gonna make changes to our lineups? That's a horrible idea. How about if someone decided to make a last minute change but gets on to see that you dropped a player that they didn't want in free agency? How about if they were waiting to pick up a player for Monday night game or would rather risk losing a game instead of dropping a player?

Do you read english bro? How many times did i say, i won't be adding or dropping players or changing a starter for another starter? All i will do is put in active players. So if a team has guys on a bye, ill just put them in the bench and put in active guys(from the bench)

If a miracle happens and the person decided to update their roster, they can change it how they want to. :lol:

Also the person your plaing has their roster updated. So no this isn't a free win for you.(bolt is active) only will do this to people who have not been, and have given out free wins. Last thing, its this late in the season because, I just found out i could do it, and 2 it wasn't a problem earlier on, cuz teams didn't have byes, so the teams were mostly updated. Now with a ton of teams on a bye, it has become a problem

:lol: At this *** wanting free wins. I didn't get any free wins and you don't see me bitching about it.

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion

Postby Lsquared » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Bluntz wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Bluntz wrote:I don't think it's fair to make changes to someones lineup.

If there person is updating their roster, sure it is. No one wants free wins. And really? your going to bitch that you don't get free wins? seriously? :lol:

Not adding or dropping players, just making sure the person plays players who are active.

Yeah, I do have a problem with it when we didn't vote on it. I also want a free win like the previous ppl that played those teams. It's not fair to make a change like that this late in the season, on a week that I would have a free win, without voting at all. That's very shady. Your saying your gonna make changes to our lineups? That's a horrible idea. How about if someone decided to make a last minute change but gets on to see that you dropped a player that they didn't want in free agency? How about if they were waiting to pick up a player for Monday night game or would rather risk losing a game instead of dropping a player?

how we gonna get people to vote on it when niggaz like you dont even update your lineup? seriously do you not have a smartphone or computer to take 2 minutes to edit your lineup?

realmad can update my lineup whenever he wants if he sees fit-0 fucks given...

oh wait he wont have to because i update my shit weekly, you know part of the responsibility of playing fantasy football. :tup:
Truth Does Not Demand Belief
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Accolades: Former Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby Jojo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:45 am

Yeah Bluntz. You're a fucking clown for that shit. Giving Lqueer a free win and then crying that you should get a free win against an active player :lol:
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby Lsquared » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Black Zeus wrote:Yeah Bluntz. You're a fucking clown for that shit. Giving Lqueer a free win and then crying that you should get a free win against an active player :lol:

you were bitching about the same shit too nigga when you were playing against someone who didnt edit their lineup either. :tdown:

im also not sure bluntz gifted me a win anyway with his d and kicker it would have been close but not a guarantee...
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Postby Jojo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Lsquared wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:Yeah Bluntz. You're a fucking clown for that shit. Giving Lqueer a free win and then crying that you should get a free win against an active player :lol:

you were bitching about the same shit too nigga when you were playing against someone who didnt edit their lineup either. :tdown:

im also not sure bluntz gifted me a win anyway with his d and kicker it would have been close but not a guarantee...

No I didn't bitch about anything. I pointed out how Phil gave away free wins and decided to log in and fix his line up when he played me. I didn't bitch nor cry that I should get back a free win but nice try fuck boy.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
Jojo

Survivor

Postby Lsquared » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Black Zeus wrote:Of course Ronnie Hillman goes out in the first quarter and Lamar plays like a bitch crying about his bruised shoulder. Anthony Dixon had a decent game but I dropped him for Bryant who did put up 20. At least I won. And yeah fuck these cats not updating their rosters. Giving montha fuckas free wins (Lqueer).

heres your exact post from last weekend when you played a guy who didnt have a full line up in. :lol:

denial aint no river in egypt, you fucking dafty.
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Postby Jojo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:32 pm

So I don't see me bitching about not getting a free win anywhere in the post so what's your point?
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
Jojo

Survivor

Postby Lsquared » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Black Zeus wrote:So I don't see me bitching about not getting a free win anywhere in the post so what's your point?

the point is you are crying about me supposedly getting a free win, while you were in the same situation. gee whiz dude you are fucking retarded. smh
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Postby Lsquared » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:34 pm

we are in different divisions and both in last place too. so why the fuck are you crying again? :lol:
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Postby Jojo » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:23 am

You are fucking stupid. You claimed I was bitching about the same thing Bluntz was. I said no I wasn't. And your evidence was quoting me clearly not bitching about not getting a free win. Lol you're a fucking idiot.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
Jojo

Survivor

Postby Lsquared » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm

reading comprehension bro.

never claimed that at all, i think youve been spending too much time in your nissan altima and its making you stoopider...

#jojosraisins, black billionaires, cool team name broseph!

plus it shows how fucking hypocritical and retarded you are because once again you were complaining that bluntz gave me a free win, when you were in the exact same scenario, how do you not understand that you are postulating like a female :?:
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Just to make things interesting and give Jojo a shot im start Bell and Sankey.

#YOLO

#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob

Postby Jojo » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Black Zeus wrote:
Lsquared wrote:

No I didn't bitch about anything. I pointed out how Phil gave away free wins and decided to log in and fix his line up when he played me. I didn't bitch nor cry that I should get back a free win but nice try fuck boy.

you quoted me saying that Bluntz needs to stop crying then claimed I was bitching about the same thing. I don't think I'm the one having issues with comprehension here. Fucking moron.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

91-38
Jojo

Survivor

Postby Lsquared » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 pm

i think we are at an impasse dude, something was lost in translation along the way. either way youre still a hypocrite :tup:

and your eagles are getting their shit pushed in!
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Garbage ass fucking team. Sorry ass Defense and sorry ass Butt fumble faggot. The fuck was that passs. I could thorw that sorry ass pass. Felcther is the worst CB in the NFL and Allen is worst FS in the NFL..

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob

PreviousNext

Return to The "Club House"