Close
Login
Register

*Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby Frank Nitty » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Can I get involved in this?
Frank Nitty
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:44 am

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby ipizzle3 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Frank Nitty wrote:Can I get involved in this?



We already have a wait list, you're to new to be a part of this.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby SDpadre19 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:21 am

Frank Nitty wrote:Can I get involved in this?


No whites allowed.
Image
User avatar
SDpadre19
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Zona Norte

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby ipizzle3 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 pm

sdbolt86 wrote:
Frank Nitty wrote:Can I get involved in this?


No whites allowed.



:lol:
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby ipizzle3 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:11 pm

So August 24th after 4pm?
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 pm

ipizzle3 wrote:So August 24th after 4pm?

Like i said i can't do weekends. Looks like we are going to have to kick someone out. so all league members post who you vote to kick out and also see if the draft date that its on now is good.
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby ipizzle3 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:06 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:So August 24th after 4pm?

Like i said i can't do weekends. Looks like we are going to have to kick someone out. so all league members post who you vote to kick out and also see if the draft date that its on now is good.



Meant the 25th sorry
Last edited by ipizzle3 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:07 pm

ipizzle3 wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:So August 24th after 4pm?

Like i said i can't do weekends. Looks like we are going to have to kick someone out. so all league members post who you vote to kick out and also see if the draft date that its on now is good.



That's a Monday dude.

Its on a sunday

*edit* 25th is good with me but has to be at 10 pm et or later
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby ipizzle3 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:11 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:So August 24th after 4pm?

Like i said i can't do weekends. Looks like we are going to have to kick someone out. so all league members post who you vote to kick out and also see if the draft date that its on now is good.



That's a Monday dude.

Its on a sunday

*edit* 25th is good with me but has to be at 10 pm et or later


Well does this work for the rest of you guys?
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby Jojo » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Wait why are the number uneven?
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Black Zeus wrote:Wait why are the number uneven?



We need a 12 person. Real chased off jd. Tell danny to stop being scared and join. Does the date work for you jojo?
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby Jojo » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:11 am

ipizzle3 wrote:
Black Zeus wrote:Wait why are the number uneven?



We need a 12 person. Real chased off jd. Tell danny to stop being scared and join. Does the date work for you jojo?

Yeah that should be good for me.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Looks like we are going to have to kick a member out. Ill send pms out and the last person to answer will be kicked out
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby ipizzle3 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:50 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:Looks like we are going to have to kick a member out. Ill send pms out and the last person to answer will be kicked out



Just convince Danny, he wants to just like jd did but you were a dick. Lol.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: *Official* Linker Fantasy Football, Season 2

Postby Jojo » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:26 am

Whoever had the worst record last season should be kicked out. Also if the draft is on a week day it has to be late evening for me as well.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to The "Club House"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users