Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+: Anderson vs. Blachowicz 2

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Who ya got?

Overtime
No votes
Blockhead
No votes
The Nightmare
14%
Demolider
No votes
DLR
14%
Borella
No votes
Vargas
14%
Weaver
No votes
Roger
No votes
Ray Bourque
14%
Fancy Pants
14%
Groovy
No votes
Dodson
No votes
Wood
14%
Miller Time!
14%
Holtzman
No votes

Total votes : 7

Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+: Anderson vs. Blachowicz 2

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:10 am

FEBRUARY 15, 2020 | Santa Ana Star Center | Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Main Card
ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET

Corey Anderson vs Jan Blachowicz
main event

Michel Pereira vs Diego Sanchez
co-main event

Mara Romero Borella vs Montana De La Rosa

Kazula Vargas vs Brok Weaver

Rogerio Bontorin vs Ray Borg

Yancy Medeiros vs Lando Vannata

Preliminary Card
ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET

Tim Means vs Daniel Rodriguez

John Dodson vs Nathaniel Wood

Scott Holtzman vs Jim Miller

Devin Clark vs Dequan Townsend

Merab Dvalishvili vs Casey Kenney

Macy Chiasson vs Shanna Young

Mark De La Rosa vs Raulian Paiva

:P
Last edited by bruins2012 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+: Anderson vs. Blachowi

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:24 am

[twitter]https://mobile.twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1146989646724902912?lang=en[/twitter]

^^^why does this never work?^^^

https://www.google.com/search?client=sa ... AVRyaHOD2k

This didn’t workout as planned......

:butthurt:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:39 am

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:50 am

Blachowicz faces Anderson in the main event of UFC Rio Rancho this Saturday, February 15th. The two first fought back at UFC 191 when Anderson won a unanimous decision. Now in a very different position with six wins in his last seven fights, Blachowicz feels he will be able to avenge his loss to Anderson this weekend.

“I’m ready for five rounds and I know how to fight five rounds, when I have to rest, and when I can push the tempo. I’m ready for everything. But I’d rather finish it in the first or second round by KO,” Blachowicz told PillarBruins2012.com “I believe I can knock him out in the second round but I am ready for five rounds. I’ll be looking for the knockout.

“I’m going to be ready for him and I know how to stuff the takedown,” Blachowicz continued. “He’ll only strike to set up the clinch and takedowns. I know what to do to knock him out and how to protect myself against wrestling.”

Blachowicz said the UFC has said the winner of this fight will receive the next title shot against Jones. For now, the Pole doesn’t want to look past Anderson, but Blachowicz is adamant if the times comes he will be the first man to finish Jones.

“I don’t want to talk about Jon Jones right now because I’m focused on Corey. But, I have something for Jon Jones and I know how I can beat him and I’d be the first person to stop him. First, I have to beat Corey Anderson.”

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:55 am

2020 marks the 18th year of Diego Sanchez’s professional mixed martial arts career. And as he continues to push on, the 38-year-old veteran fighter says he is still growing.

“I have an objective and that is to go in there and pull off the most cleanest, precision, razor-sharp skills,” Sanchez told MMA Mania. “I’m going out there to display my skills. I have a skillset.

“I have been training for a long time and this year I have a lot of new techniques, movements and mindsets to my MMA IQ. With this, I’m going out there to show you a whole new and improved, adapted Diego Sanchez. I have adapted once again. I have evolved once again.”

“The Nightmare” has gone through the toughest of competitors through three weight classes in the UFC alone. While his body has taken a toll, he says he still feels the same vigor from his early years of fighting.

“That is why I am still here and holding the longest UFC career,” he said. “This is something that people don’t really talks about so much. I’m still here. Ain’t no one keep me out. You go look back and look at The Ultimate Fighter season one, ain’t nobody looking this young and fresh.

“Ain’t no one taking 1,672 strikes. Ain’t no one have 500 stitches on his face and still looking clean,” Sanchez continued. “Still being able to speak. These are things that I’m bringing into the cage, along with that Mexican plantain that I’m going to fill Pereira’s ass up with.”

Sanchez is scheduled for his first fight this year at UFC Rio Rancho against Michel Pereira. It takes place on February 15th at the Santa Ana Star Center in New Mexico.

:shock:

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:12 am

Silva via first round TKO

Spoiler:
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby H.K.D. » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:09 pm

This racist POS hasn't been banned yet??
RIP Lemmy #Lemmyisgod #Godisdead
H.K.D.
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Sept 2020

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Anderson vs Blachowisch. the rematch nobody was calling for between two guys somehow in the top 5 of the division :lol:

I hope Miller continues his resurgence. Watching him club and sub Guida last fight was too good.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby Asso » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:18 pm

The real main event is Medeiros vs Vannata 8)
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:23 pm

bruins2012 wrote:2020 marks the 18th year of Diego Sanchez’s professional mixed martial arts career. And as he continues to push on, the 38-year-old veteran fighter says he is still growing.

“I have an objective and that is to go in there and pull off the most cleanest, precision, razor-sharp skills,” Sanchez told MMA Mania. “I’m going out there to display my skills. I have a skillset.

“I have been training for a long time and this year I have a lot of new techniques, movements and mindsets to my MMA IQ. With this, I’m going out there to show you a whole new and improved, adapted Diego Sanchez. I have adapted once again. I have evolved once again.”

“The Nightmare” has gone through the toughest of competitors through three weight classes in the UFC alone. While his body has taken a toll, he says he still feels the same vigor from his early years of fighting.

“That is why I am still here and holding the longest UFC career,” he said. “This is something that people don’t really talks about so much. I’m still here. Ain’t no one keep me out. You go look back and look at The Ultimate Fighter season one, ain’t nobody looking this young and fresh.

“Ain’t no one taking 1,672 strikes. Ain’t no one have 500 stitches on his face and still looking clean,” Sanchez continued. “Still being able to speak. These are things that I’m bringing into the cage, along with that Mexican plantain that I’m going to fill Pereira’s ass up with.”

Sanchez is scheduled for his first fight this year at UFC Rio Rancho against Michel Pereira. It takes place on February 15th at the Santa Ana Star Center in New Mexico.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:02 pm

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:03 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:2020 marks the 18th year of Diego Sanchez’s professional mixed martial arts career. And as he continues to push on, the 38-year-old veteran fighter says he is still growing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like Diego is taking a page out of Usman’s playbook.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby yoseph » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:19 am

I'm more excited for the prelims
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019, July 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x4)

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:28 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby yoseph » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:40 am

hawdrigoh wrote:

How in the fuck did I never see this beauty of an elbow and how in the fuck is diego still alive?
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019, July 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x4)

Next

Return to MMA Discussion