Close
Login
Register

**Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

Postby TRL » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:09 am

WandyCroCop wrote:
minimanukuk wrote:The moon landings, JFK, 9/11 and now Sandy Hook.

You guys are all being brainwashed.

Never judge a book by its cover.

Don't believe all that you read.

I fully believe that the CIA assassinated JFK (Or atleast hired someone to, then double crossed him.) Which makes you think, has the CIA hired anyone else to do anything? Like 9/11? Apparently we knew the plane was hi-jacked and coming in for a suicide crash, and the NY defense were told to "stand-down". I don't know... it seems fishy that, with the amount of security we have, someone could hi-jack a plane and fly into two of the most iconic buildings in the nation.

As far as the moon landings, I think those were legit. I think we've figured out how to get to the moon and beyond, in fact I'm a strong believer that we possess the knowledge to do things that we don't even know about yet. Which, doesn't bother me too much, imagine if the people were informed that the government knows how to time-travel, levitate, etc. Or that we have been contacted by ET's? We wouldn't handle it very well so I don't blame for keeping secrets.

Now, Sandy Hook, my stand on it is that our government WOULD and COULD pull it off. I'm talking about a simulation training exercise that results in the "death" of many children, and the suicide of the shooter. Why? Because it gives the government ammunition to use in the debate to disarm the people, and strip us of rights. I don't the government will go as far as TAKING our guns away and closing down manufacturers, but I think they can strip us down to pea-shooters with 10 clip mags without technically breaking the Bill of Rights. Why would the government want to do that? I have no idea. The only thing you can do is imagine how defenseless we are without weapons; we'd be at the governments disposal and could ideally be turned into slaves, traded for money, turned into a monarchy, etc.

i think you underestimate what the american people can handle. one thing i know for sure is that more and more people are recognizing that our government is in to some shady buisiness and we as americans are lied to on an horly basis. most of us turn a blind eye and focus on the "american dream"...nice house/car/kosher job/drugs/sex/rock n roll. most americans trade being lied to for a comforatable life. and the government knows this. it's all a matter of time though.

america is not a country of freedom. and hasn't been for a long time. try not playing by the "rules" and see how far that gets you. people think they own their homes? try not paying your land taxes and see if you own your home. fact is. if the government wants something. they will take it. plain and simple. that includes your rights. which are non existent at this point in america. that's right. as an american. you have no rights.
Sig Record 59-38-1
Lookin to bet someone BIG for my 100th sig bet
TRL
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Former HW Champion

Postby Burritoking1000 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:33 am

PROOF THAT THE ILLUMINATIS ARE TAKING OVER!!! LONG LIVE TILA TEQUILA!!!!!!
3-3
Burritoking1000
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Brickbat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 am

Burritoking1000 wrote:

PROOF THAT THE ILLUMINATIS ARE TAKING OVER!!! LONG LIVE TILA TEQUILA!!!!!!

This is the dumbest shit I have ever tried to watch, but by her logic PBells works for the CIA :lol: How self absorbed can a bitch be or high to think the CIA gives a rats ass about her. I liked her better when she was just making out with everyone on her "reality show." Now she seems desperate for attention b/c her 15 minutes of fame are gone and she thinks everyone is out to get her, but the truth is no one is out to get her, that's why she is upset. . .

P.S. I'm going to try to watch the rest later in honor of Burritoking. . .
Brickbat
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Brickbat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 am

Fuck I couldn't resist fuck you Burrito. . .

fuck its all here. . .

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/201 ... train.html
Brickbat
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 am

I always thought Tila Tequila looked like an alien... :shock:

The Voynich manuscript is fascinating, by the way. Watched a ton of documentaries about it and the Codex Gigas (commonly known as "The Devil's Bible"). :geek:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Postby rascalraidex » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Dewey defeats Truman!
rascalraidex
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Brickbat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Maybe the government just lies to us for our own good, kinda like we do to children growing up and all through grade school. Its your responsibility as an adult to find the truth. Enlightened/intelligent/powerful people don't feel the need to disclose everything to the masses. We might not be able to comprehend the complete truth or might not want to know it, kinda like children don't want to know that Santa Clause isn't real. Just b/c we aren't in the know doesn't make the hidden agendas evil. Even though my gut feeling tells me otherwise, it could just be ignorance and human nature to fear and demonize the unknown, kinda like non pot-smokers demonize weed or how fags demonize pussy w/o ever having tried it :roll:
Brickbat
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Realidea » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Brickbat wrote:Maybe the government just lies to us for our own good, kinda like we do to children growing up and all through grade school. Its your responsibility as an adult to find the truth. Enlightened/intelligent/powerful people don't feel the need to disclose everything to the masses. We might not be able to comprehend the complete truth or might not want to know it, kinda like children don't want to know that Santa Clause isn't real. Just b/c we aren't in the know doesn't make the hidden agendas evil. Even though my gut feeling tells me otherwise, it could just be ignorance and human nature to fear and demonize the unknown, kinda like non pot-smokers demonize weed or how fags demonize pussy w/o ever having tried it :roll:

you cant be serious? w.e there doing they are using my money so i have the right to know wtf is going on....we cant comprehend the truth? why can they but not us? cuz they are rich? parent tell kids santa isnt real...they are also the ones who tell them they are so they can have fun in the holiday. completely different than killing people and lieing about it

"Wanderlei Taught The Japanese How to Cheer"

Shogun 2014 UFC LHW Champion

15-6

Realidea (Alexandre Bezerra, Dan Cramer, Marlon Sandro) vs Bluntz (Richman, Khasbulaev,Cooper)

Realidea (Nick Diaz) vs StoneyBaloney(GSP but he has to finish)

Realidea (Condit) vs TaeKwonDolt (Hendrix)

Realidea (Edgar) vs THC (Cubby)
Realidea (Mous, Mitrione, Couture) vs Bluntz (Gus, De Fries, Ross)
Realidea
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Brickbat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Realidea wrote:
Brickbat wrote:Maybe the government just lies to us for our own good, kinda like we do to children growing up and all through grade school. Its your responsibility as an adult to find the truth. Enlightened/intelligent/powerful people don't feel the need to disclose everything to the masses. We might not be able to comprehend the complete truth or might not want to know it, kinda like children don't want to know that Santa Clause isn't real. Just b/c we aren't in the know doesn't make the hidden agendas evil. Even though my gut feeling tells me otherwise, it could just be ignorance and human nature to fear and demonize the unknown, kinda like non pot-smokers demonize weed or how fags demonize pussy w/o ever having tried it :roll:

you cant be serious? w.e there doing they are using my money so i have the right to know wtf is going on....we cant comprehend the truth? why can they but not us? cuz they are rich? parent tell kids santa isnt real...they are also the ones who tell them they are so they can have fun in the holiday. completely different than killing people and lieing about it

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was just trying to put a positive spin on it, we are all fucked :lol: :lol:
Brickbat
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Realidea » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Brickbat wrote:
Realidea wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was just trying to put a positive spin on it, we are all fucked :lol: :lol:

honestly i dont give a fuck cuz if they are plaining to kill us and map us slave i will be dead by then anyways

15-6

Realidea (Alexandre Bezerra, Dan Cramer, Marlon Sandro) vs Bluntz (Richman, Khasbulaev,Cooper)

Realidea
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Brickbat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:35 pm

That's the spirit :P
Brickbat
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby rascalraidex » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 pm

If the government can't cover up a presidential cum stain... why do people think they could cover up stuff like 9/11 and Sandy Hook?
rascalraidex
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Realidea » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

rascalraidex wrote:If the government can't cover up a presidential cum stain... why do people think they could cover up stuff like 9/11 and Sandy Hook?

why would they want/need to cover that up?

15-6

Realidea
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby TRL » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Realidea wrote:
rascalraidex wrote:If the government can't cover up a presidential cum stain... why do people think they could cover up stuff like 9/11 and Sandy Hook?

why would they want/need to cover that up?

exactly
Sig Record 59-38-1
Lookin to bet someone BIG for my 100th sig bet
TRL

Accolades: Former HW Champion

Postby beast775 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Why didn't Assange disappear and why doesn't Snopes or another 'well respected' debunking forum post contradictions.
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion