Close
Login
Register

New Submission

Wrestling, jujitsu, ground and pound or submit your opponent for the victory

New Submission

Postby G.S.S.C.C.2 H » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:45 pm

So i was grappling with a friend and i get his back and go for the RNC but he grabs my right arm with his left and puts his right arm over and under my right arm making me tap( very badly worded sorry). anyway in simpler terms its the same armbar that mousasi did to hunt or hughes attempted on royce but instead of side control it was the guy who has someone on his back, also he did a kimura from that positon kinda like a Saku kimura but a lot different and too hard to explain.

So i urge u fellow linkers to give this a try.
Image www.badasssigs.com
BOB & WEAVE
mikehill85 wrote:The UFC is gonna sue him (Ken Shamrock) into a living death.
G.S.S.C.C.2 H
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: New Submission

Postby cman » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 pm

hmm sounds weird.
cman
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby MattHughesIsTerrible » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 pm

straight arm bar from back.... ya that doesnt work
How did Hughes get into the Hall of Fame?
ImageImage
Nobody knows...
MattHughesIsTerrible
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby exsanguinator » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:03 pm

G.S.S.C.C.2 H wrote:So i was grappling with a friend and i get his back and go for the RNC but he grabs my right arm with his left and puts his right arm over and under my right arm making me tap( very badly worded sorry). anyway in simpler terms its the same armbar that mousasi did to hunt or hughes attempted on royce but instead of side control it was the guy who has someone on his back, also he did a kimura from that positon kinda like a Saku kimura but a lot different and too hard to explain.

Sounds like you just gave him that. If I read your description correctly all you needed to do was stand up and it would have relieved the pressure on your arm. This 'sub' was attacking your elbow, yes? Back control is the best position because when you are on someone's back you are the one that is in charge. If you are on someone's back and you get subbed then you are doing something seriously wrong.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby HateBisping » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 pm

exsanguinator wrote:
G.S.S.C.C.2 H wrote:So i was grappling with a friend and i get his back and go for the RNC but he grabs my right arm with his left and puts his right arm over and under my right arm making me tap( very badly worded sorry). anyway in simpler terms its the same armbar that mousasi did to hunt or hughes attempted on royce but instead of side control it was the guy who has someone on his back, also he did a kimura from that positon kinda like a Saku kimura but a lot different and too hard to explain.

Sounds like you just gave him that. If I read your description correctly all you needed to do was stand up and it would have relieved the pressure on your arm. This 'sub' was attacking your elbow, yes? Back control is the best position because when you are on someone's back you are the one that is in charge. If you are on someone's back and you get subbed then you are doing something seriously wrong.

I agree. It's not a new submission, it's called "inexperience" in BJJ :lol:
MMAnut wrote:Plenty of fighters have lost to being cut. It happens all the time. This idea that losing because of a cut isnt a loss only seems to apply to Fedors loss. Its a double standard that people should stay away from.
HateBisping
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby ghostdude8 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:14 am

so he you got submitted by an americana when you had his back :?: :?: :?:

how long have you been doing jiu jitsu?
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Return to Ground Game