Close
Login
Register

Never forget dah bums who doubted

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

Re: Never forget dah bums who doubted

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 am

Shuck wrote: :lol: needs to team up at every opportunity yet Im the one playing bullying, right cholo boyyyy.. got decepti tooling you at every corner hyping you up, tell us more about how you are roasting me, plz.

Cholo Logic 101 cont:
-Tells you he won an argument because you got banned for bullying him :-?
-Tells you he's in your head yet he creates a new thread just about you :-?
-Tells you that you care so much about your Account & Belt status, yet you offer an Account Bet :-?
-Tells you that you offered a hoe ass bet yet he gets on his knees begging to reduce the terms, yet you keep your :-?
-Keeps telling you again how he's the big bad winner yet he Lost his Account & is now named CholoBoy :-?

Tell us more Cholo, everyone hespect you boy :-(

There you go makin shit up again. Are you on your meds?

Who did I need to team up with bitch boy? Just cuz my squad shows up don't mean I need them. I do remember roasting you singlehandedly shook ass dick in tha booty ass.

You got banned cuz you couldnt stay on topic. I did that to you.
I made a new thread cuz you changed the title of that thread. Weak sauce.
You offered an account bet to Bruins and me and it was more directed at Bruins imo but I took it cuz I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!
I didn't beg bitch. I didn't care. I offered my own bet and terms, and you ducked that shit in lieu of aome faggy ass bet. I took it tho, why? Because I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!
And who am I telling I won anything? If anything I say that I kill you in arguments, cuz, basically your dumbass can't even talk shit properly. Siri is prolly better at arguments than you. Just keep melting you green hideous witch of a boy.
Darklord wrote:McGregor is a proper C*NT.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:24 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote: :lol: needs to team up at every opportunity yet Im the one playing bullying, right cholo boyyyy.. got decepti tooling you at every corner hyping you up, tell us more about how you are roasting me, plz.

Cholo Logic 101 cont:
-Tells you that you care so much about your Account & Belt status, yet you offer an Account Bet :-?
-Tells you that you offered a hoe ass bet yet he gets on his knees begging to reduce the terms, yet you keep your :-?
-Keeps telling you again how he's the big bad winner yet he Lost his Account & is now named CholoBoy :-?

Who did I need to team up with bitch boy? Just cuz my squad shows up don't mean I need them. I do remember roasting you singlehandedly shook ass dick in tha booty ass.

You offered an account bet to Bruins and me and it was more directed at Bruins imo but I took it cuz I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!
I didn't beg bitch. I didn't care. I offered my own bet and terms, and you ducked that shit in lieu of aome faggy ass bet. I took it tho, why? Because I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!
And who am I telling I won anything? If anything I say that I kill you in arguments, cuz, basically your dumbass can't even talk shit properly. Siri is prolly better at arguments than you. Just keep melting you green hideous witch of a boy.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby Shuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:49 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:

Cholo Logic 101 cont:

He's gotta be a forest gump retard :shock:

I mean thats the only explanation at this point, for your mind to be so assbackwards to the facts, reality & logic.. or maybge your not a cholo-tard, maybe just maybe your trolling me like no other?!?!

That has to be it, there is no other explanation how you could be so off the rocker, I present you with facts, reality, what actually happened & its like your got full blown Altzeimeirs..

So props to you for Trolling all this time Choloboy, only way to explain how retarded you make yourself sound on the reg :tup:

This self abuse thing seems to be the new hot thing, first triggy, now you.. or maybe triggy just followed you :shock:
Shuck

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:14 pm

^^^See what I mean? Just pullin shit outta thin air. I think he is seriously dellusional.
Darklord wrote:McGregor is a proper C*NT.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby The Smurf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:18 pm

who de fook is triggy?

and when the fuck did we get ice cream?
The Smurf

Previous

Return to Internet Wasteland