Never forget dah bums who doubted

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

Re: Never forget dah bums who doubted

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:48 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
RedCrayolaCholo wrote:*asterisk wins for sure

The record books will count them as wins, but, the real story will go unnoticed.

#alternativefacts

Never forget this you fucking bums!
Spoiler:

Wow. One loss in the UFC. Get over it bums.

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby mmafan559 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:38 pm

when is then next conner mma fight?
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time

DeceptaCon wrote:truth needs not an explanation it just is

nate diaz wrote:touch butt
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:46 pm

mmafan559 wrote:when is then next conner mma fight?

Nates agent? Is that you Cesar Gracie? Who sent you?
Shuck

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Sorry, if us Nate fans intruded on your McDuck inspired boner and aggressive feverish masturbatory circle jerk fest.
Darklord wrote:McGregor is a proper C*NT.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:45 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:Sorry, if us Nate fans intruded on your McDuck inspired boner and aggressive feverish masturbatory circle jerk fest.

:lol: this Cholo pops the Diaz boys nuts out of his mouth to say the word McDuck, straight broken record w/this triggered twat :lol:

can we get that Dustin Poirier rigged knockout played back? pretty plz??

Spoiler:
Shuck

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Shuck wrote:
RedCrayolaCholo wrote:Sorry, if us Nate fans intruded on your McDuck inspired boner and aggressive feverish masturbatory circle jerk fest.

:lol: this Cholo pops the Diaz boys nuts out of his mouth to say the word McDuck, straight broken record w/this triggered twat :lol:

Spoiler:

Sounds like you the ones that's triggered little boy. Still can't come to grips with Nate beating McDuck huh? I mean, it's ok tho....just shove your finger up your ass, and maaaaaaybe, you'll know inner peace. McDuck has more asterisk wins, than I think any other fighter in mma, oh wait, there's always Ronda.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:14 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:

Sounds like you the ones that's triggered little boy. Still can't come to grips with Nate beating McDuck huh? I mean, it's ok tho....just shove your finger up your ass, and maaaaaaybe, you'll know inner peace. McDuck has more asterisk wins, than I think any other fighter in mma, oh wait, there's always Ronda.

:lol: Calls a figther McDuck while his blow up doll gangster from the hoods are ducking the entire roster, cholo logic 101 :tup:

Whats bothering you today Cholo, finally coming to terms that your homeboys maybe retired :-? , or is the name daddy gave :kiss:
Shuck

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Shuck wrote:
RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:

:lol: Calls a figther McDuck while his blow up doll gangster from the hoods are ducking the entire roster, cholo logic 101 :tup:

Whats bothering you today Cholo, finally coming to terms that your homeboys maybe retired :-? , or is the name daddy gave :kiss:

He says you can't come to grips with Mcgoat losing but yet no one ever made excuses of his first loss. He's reaching bro!!
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:37 pm

Shuck wrote: :lol: Calls a figther McDuck while his blow up doll gangster from the hoods are ducking the entire roster, cholo logic 101 :tup:

Look, I know your Irish hard on, is more prominent than any other dick rider on this site, but, you cannot deny that the man's career has been orchestrated from start to finish, with the help of the UFC and media outlets. It's funny really. Especially for the people who blindly follow it.

Shook, you're a coward anayway, for too many reasons, and I don't give enough of a shit about you to start the list. I am a fan of Nate, but, that doesn't fuel my dislike for McDuck. It's the WWE story career he has generated, and the questions that arise when you bring it up.

Fuckin spineless, not to even question the validity of some of those wins. You would think someone with a Yoda avatar, would be a little more objective, but, you're not, and you're not because you're stupid. I have no clue why I expect more from you and your idiot parade.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:02 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote: :lol: Calls a figther McDuck while his blow up doll gangster from the hoods are ducking the entire roster, cholo logic 101 :tup:

Look, I know your Irish hard on, is more prominent than any other dick rider on this site, but, you cannot deny that the man's career has been orchestrated from start to finish, with the help of the UFC and media outlets. It's funny really. Especially for the people who blindly follow it.

Shook, you're a coward anayway, for too many reasons, and I don't give enough of a shit about you to start the list. I am a fan of Nate, but, that doesn't fuel my dislike for McDuck. It's the WWE story career he has generated, and the questions that arise when you bring it up.

Fuckin spineless, not to even question the validity of some of those wins. You would think someone with a Yoda avatar, would be a little more objective, but, you're not, and you're not because you're stupid. I have no clue why I expect more from you and your idiot parade.

Cholo Logic 101:
-Conor ducks fighting yet his favorite fighters are ducking half the roster & nowhere to be found :-?
-Everyone of Conor's win was a fix, shows footage of Poirier KO to prove his point :-?
-Screams "but Nate won the 1st fight, never forget" yet nobody denies it :-?
-Preaches how Nate is the money fight$$ while Nate tweets he's on Vaca till Conor gets back :-?
Is this your strategy for gaining that respek you so desire choloboy :-?

Spoiler:
Furgy calling out Whole Foods Nate:
"Obviously you have to make your piece in this industry but s---, Nate, if you don't want to fight, move on, retire, go do something else because we're here to fight in this industry and everybody else is taken so Nate would be the next one up."

Spoiler:
Shuck

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 pm

:lol: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote::lol: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:25 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Internet Wasteland