Close
Login
Register

Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue May 14, 2019 1:41 pm

It's a shame it isn't 5 rounds. You can't leave 2 rounds of this on the table.
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13925
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby dipset52 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:23 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:It's a shame it isn't 5 rounds. You can't leave 2 rounds of this on the table.


If this was 5 rounds Nate would probably be a -1000 favorite
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5837
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby slevin » Tue May 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Hopefully they make it 5 rds, either way Pettis doesnt have cardio issues, and Diaz has difficulty cutting of the cage. Diaz looks like in good shape, but Duke Rofus is prepping Anthony for Diaz's antics. I think Pettis mentally stronger than Diaz, and more skilled.

He can KO or Submit Diaz.

Anthony takes Diaz's soul within three.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22677
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby dipset52 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:49 pm

slevin wrote:Hopefully they make it 5 rds, either way Pettis doesnt have cardio issues, and Diaz has difficulty cutting of the cage. Diaz looks like in good shape, but Duke Rofus is prepping Anthony for Diaz's antics. I think Pettis mentally stronger than Diaz, and more skilled.

He can KO or Submit Diaz.

Anthony takes Diaz's soul within three.


You are a complete fucking jackass if you think Pettis is mentally stronger then ether Diaz.

Pettis IS A PUSSY. Why don’t we turn our bet into an account bet because I can’t deal with that kind of dumb shit. Let’s do it little man.

Lol nate fought five rounds with a busted knee and torn rib tissue. Not to mention took that beating from rda also hurt.

Pettis tapped because he got mounted.

I was having a good time with this at first but it’s fucking on. Don’t be a prissy little bitch like the show time sisters

Let’s go

Image
#mentallystrong
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5837
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby slevin » Tue May 14, 2019 3:03 pm

dipset52 wrote:
slevin wrote:Hopefully they make it 5 rds, either way Pettis doesnt have cardio issues, and Diaz has difficulty cutting of the cage. Diaz looks like in good shape, but Duke Rofus is prepping Anthony for Diaz's antics. I think Pettis mentally stronger than Diaz, and more skilled.

He can KO or Submit Diaz.

Anthony takes Diaz's soul within three.


You are a complete fucking jackass if you think Pettis is mentally stronger then ether Diaz.

Pettis IS A PUSSY. Why don’t we turn our bet into an account bet because I can’t deal with that kind of dumb shit. Let’s do it little man.

Lol nate fought five rounds with a busted knee and torn rib tissue. Not to mention took that beating from rda also hurt.

Pettis tapped because he got mounted.

I was having a good time with this at first but it’s fucking on. Don’t be a prissy little bitch like the show time sisters

Let’s go

Image
#mentallystrong

Take it easy guy. No acct bets; I said that bc Anthony has what it takes to be a champ to learn from his mistakes and to improve. Where as Nate is stubborn, unwilling to accept defeat and to learn from his losses.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22677
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby dipset52 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:13 pm

slevin wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
slevin wrote:Hopefully they make it 5 rds, either way Pettis doesnt have cardio issues, and Diaz has difficulty cutting of the cage. Diaz looks like in good shape, but Duke Rofus is prepping Anthony for Diaz's antics. I think Pettis mentally stronger than Diaz, and more skilled.

He can KO or Submit Diaz.

Anthony takes Diaz's soul within three.


You are a complete fucking jackass if you think Pettis is mentally stronger then ether Diaz.

Pettis IS A PUSSY. Why don’t we turn our bet into an account bet because I can’t deal with that kind of dumb shit. Let’s do it little man.

Lol nate fought five rounds with a busted knee and torn rib tissue. Not to mention took that beating from rda also hurt.

Pettis tapped because he got mounted.

I was having a good time with this at first but it’s fucking on. Don’t be a prissy little bitch like the show time sisters

Let’s go

Image
#mentallystrong

Take it easy guy. No acct bets; I said that bc Anthony has what it takes to be a champ to learn from his mistakes and to improve. Where as Nate is stubborn, unwilling to accept defeat and to learn from his losses.


Ok I’m clam. :tup:

But you are wrong
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5837
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue May 14, 2019 3:17 pm

slevin wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
slevin wrote:Hopefully they make it 5 rds, either way Pettis doesnt have cardio issues, and Diaz has difficulty cutting of the cage. Diaz looks like in good shape, but Duke Rofus is prepping Anthony for Diaz's antics. I think Pettis mentally stronger than Diaz, and more skilled.

He can KO or Submit Diaz.

Anthony takes Diaz's soul within three.


You are a complete fucking jackass if you think Pettis is mentally stronger then ether Diaz.

Pettis IS A PUSSY. Why don’t we turn our bet into an account bet because I can’t deal with that kind of dumb shit. Let’s do it little man.

Lol nate fought five rounds with a busted knee and torn rib tissue. Not to mention took that beating from rda also hurt.

Pettis tapped because he got mounted.

I was having a good time with this at first but it’s fucking on. Don’t be a prissy little bitch like the show time sisters

Let’s go

Image
#mentallystrong

Take it easy guy. No acct bets; I said that bc Anthony has what it takes to be a champ to learn from his mistakes and to improve. Where as Nate is stubborn, unwilling to accept defeat and to learn from his losses.

In the end this is all that matters. . . :pointdown:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
The barbershop curse is real.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17640
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby abcd » Tue May 14, 2019 4:16 pm

Every single one of diazs amazing performance was against a smaller man . he either lost to or barely beat evry one who is close to his size.

I remeber when he fough connor at 196 he was talking shit about how connor only beats midgets. Sounds like he and connor have a lot in common lol
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby abcd » Tue May 14, 2019 4:20 pm

dipset52 wrote:Pettis tapped because he got mounted.

Wasnt it a rib injury?
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby philphan » Tue May 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Zabit Magomedsharipov, Kelvin Gastelum, Jorge Masvidal, Francisco Trinaldo

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24345
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby dipset52 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm

abcd wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Pettis tapped because he got mounted.

Wasnt it a rib injury?


Yea a “rib injury”

Thats why that mentally stronger line from slevin was so fucking funny
Last edited by dipset52 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5837
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby dipset52 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:39 pm

abcd wrote:Every single one of diazs amazing performance was against a smaller man . he either lost to or barely beat evry one who is close to his size.

I remeber when he fough connor at 196 he was talking shit about how connor only beats midgets. Sounds like he and connor have a lot in common lol


Donald Cerrone is 6 foot

And Corey hill was 8 foot.

And that’s just off the top of my head.

But Nate can be a bully I don’t care. Becasue Pettis is most certainly gonna get bullied
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5837
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby MadTitan » Tue May 14, 2019 6:03 pm

Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7116
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby slevin » Tue May 14, 2019 6:09 pm

dipset52 wrote:
abcd wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Pettis tapped because he got mounted.

Wasnt it a rib injury?


Yea a “rib injury”

Thats why that mentally stronger line from slevin was so fucking funny

He broke his ribs from the body triangle. Body triangles constrict the spine and cause damage, Pettis escaped a lot of them. There is no reason to call him mentally weak because of that fight or the Ferguson fight. He didnt quit against RDA, there is no honor to take an ass whooping when you cant put up a fight. Pettis didnt quit against Barboza who was smashing him badly too.

Either way I think this will be an awesome fight.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22677
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby yoseph » Tue May 14, 2019 6:13 pm

slevin wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
abcd wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Pettis tapped because he got mounted.

Wasnt it a rib injury?


Yea a “rib injury”

Thats why that mentally stronger line from slevin was so fucking funny

He broke his ribs from the body triangle. Body triangles constrict the spine and cause damage, Pettis escaped a lot of them. There is no reason to call him mentally weak because of that fight or the Ferguson fight. He didnt quit against RDA, there is no honor to take an ass whooping when you cant put up a fight. Pettis didnt quit against Barboza who was smashing him badly too.

Either way I think this will be an awesome fight.

He mentally quite against clay guida back in the day too. Couldnt escape the wrestlefuck and gave up. Didn't even fight back after awhile.
User avatar
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users