Close
Login
Register

Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:03 pm

TFlock wrote:
jblaze wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote:Very impressive win for Nate, especially being out that long.. he should look even better next time out but if its vs Jorgey I don't see it being enough.. Resurrected Fabio Mas 2.0 is a diff animal then Pettis.. he should of called out Conor instead, perfect time for to finish that Trilogy :thunder:

I don't know anymore about Nate, he is so big and durable now he walked through everything Pettis had and broke his foot with his caveman dense bones. He might be just too big and tough for Mas.

The fight night weights were 180 for Nate and 178 for Pettis. Masvidal is also about 180-182. So yeah all of those guys fought at lightweight before. Usman and Woodley look around 190 if he walks forward on them then you have a thread.

Nate must have shrunk a lot because he was three times the size of Conor when they fought

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:42 pm

I just don't see Masvidal putting Nate down. Nate won't fight like Till, he won't let Masvidal catch his breath. Nate isn't a fuckin goofball like Askren, and go for a takedown on sub-zero only to get frozen solid. Nate could do what Thompson and Maia did. Masvidal with no rest, is a losing Masvidal. I said it before, Masvidal is an explosive ( :lol: ) fighter and doesn't really do the grind type fights. Like I said Masvidal will have some success in giving Nate trouble early, but, once Nate gets the pace going...I don't see Masvidal being able to keep up. He will drown. With both of them being about 180 on fight night too? They're both fighting for big money fights, but, one of them seems more concerned about it than the other, and that's the separation. When your backs against the wall, are you ready to die, or are you gonna tell yourself..."Oh well, at least I'm getting major paid".
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby PeterFerguson2 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:30 am

Luminum wrote:Dipset is going to love this! :lol:

Unless Pettis can pull out some freak flash ko head kick he is going to get battered. He doesn't do well with pressure fighters and not many people do it better than nate

Nate 3rd round tko

same. i don't think pettis would have much of a chance here. i mean he can pull it off against others and might do good against nate too, but with nate, pulling off a victory seems less likely.
PeterFerguson2
White Belt
White Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:36 pm

Naatedawg

NaatedawgNaatedawgNaatedawgNaatedawgNaatedawgNaatedawgNaatedawg
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)