Close
Login
Register

Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:08 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17470
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:24 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13793
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby yoseph » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:00 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

I think chuck's chin absorbed every punch from fights he watched live and eventually couldnt take it anymore, leading to a knockout loss against Tito
User avatar
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4022
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:19 pm

You guys I found another pic of Nate!He looks jacked for real.
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
1098765432
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5020
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 am

1098765432 wrote:You guys I found another pic of Nate!He looks jacked for real.
Spoiler:
Image

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17470
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:43 am

1098765432 wrote:You guys I found another pic of Nate!He looks jacked for real.
Spoiler:
Image



:lol: :lol:
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5771
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby 320IDAVE » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:55 am

yoseph wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

I think chuck's chin absorbed every punch from fights he watched live and eventually couldnt take it anymore, leading to a knockout loss against Tito


Looks like you are not counting on all the grams of coke his snozza took in too.
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7142
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby ebickmeyer » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:58 am

320IDAVE wrote:
yoseph wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

I think chuck's chin absorbed every punch from fights he watched live and eventually couldnt take it anymore, leading to a knockout loss against Tito


Looks like you are not counting on all the grams of coke his snozza took in too.


Image

Spoiler:
Image
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2810
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby 1098765432 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:23 pm

Let's not forget NyQuil
User avatar
1098765432
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5020
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:11 pm

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13793
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:12 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17470
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:31 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13793
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:45 am

Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5771
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby Legionarivs » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:34 am

Pettis UD
User avatar
Legionarivs
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Re: Nate vs Pettis ufc 241

Postby dipset52 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:23 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


9 fucking days.

Pettis can suck a serious dick.
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5804
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users