Close
Login
Register

more reasons why i hate mayweather

Discuss all other combat sports here.

more reasons why i hate mayweather

Postby batangastig » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:21 pm

Some people were supporting Floyd cuz they thought that he would be making a lot of money in this fight, one of them being me. I really dont like Floyd, but i thought to myself and said that if WWE offered me 20 mil to run around a ring and pretend fight, i would have said yes. According to fightnews.com there are rumors that Floyd's supposed 20 mil was more like 2 mil. This just pissed me even more, if it wasnt for the money then i guess he just doesnt have any shame. I guess the pride in being the champ and the p4p best fighter in the world isnt enough for Floyd, he had to go to fake fighting to show how big of a tool he is. Lost all respect for this guy, and i will be routing for Oscar in their upcoming fight. They cant be all like Manny "Pacman' Pacquiao, the real P4P best boxer in the world.

This is a vid of his fight with Big Show, didnt want to upload it cuz its bullshit, if you want to see it and how stupid it is, here it is.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4wuh0 ... w-wr_sport

Fightnews.com
WBC welterweight champion and boxing pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather defeated seven-foot, 441lb Paul Wight a.k.a. "The Big Show," on Sunday night in a wrestling match before 74,635 at Wrestlemania XXIV in Orlando, Florida. After being mostly worked over, the 5'8, 159lb Mayweather hit Wight several times with a folding chair, then after grabbing some brass knuckles, Mayweather laid out Wight with a right hand. Floyd allegedly was paid $20,000,000 for participating in this pay-per-view exhibition, although some insiders estimate the actual number to be as low as $2 million plus incentives. Advisor Leonard Ellerbe was part of Mayweather's team at ringside. Photo courtesy World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy - Muhammad Ali
ImageImage
batangastig
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: more reasons why i hate mayweather

Postby Hitman160 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:30 pm

Fuck Floyd...... someone with that much money and just a complete jack ass.... i just dont get it .. be humble, im not talking abt this wrestling this ( witch is gay) im talking about after each fight he is just a jack ass. i just dont like the gay the way he acts.
Wand!!!
Joachim “Hellboy” Hansen
HW:Fedor-Couture
LHW:Rampage-Lyoto Machida
MW:Anderson Silva
WW:GSP
LW:Sean Sherk-BJ Penn
Hitman160
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.