20%
Fragiskos Who?
10%
We can only hope
5%

Total votes : 20

Mod time?

Postby The Smurf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:01 pm

I think its time i became a mod. What u linkers think?
The Smurf

Re: Mod time?

Postby dipset52 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:06 pm

yes. idk what a mod is or even means but i like ur passion
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:08 pm

You're be a tyrant given your Greek roots.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby J D » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby Conn Cop » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:41 pm

dipset52 wrote:yes. idk what a mod is or even means but i like ur passion

This. :pointup:

Also I picked Fedor.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Conn Cop
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:05 pm

Frag,

I'm not sure if you've ever asked for a promotion at a job before, but typically you list the reasons why you should get it. You don't just say.. well its been awhile, I have a high post count, and I'm here a lot. I should be a mod!

Sell us a bit more... for now.. my answer is Fedor.
TaeKwonDolt

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor

Postby Indra » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:52 pm

I think I should be a mod because I can point out that even though a mod moved this to Wasteland, they forgot to uncheck the "leave shadow topic in place" option, so it shows up in 2 places including the original one.
"We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for." -Mr. Han
Indra
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby The Smurf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:00 pm

TaeKwonDolt wrote:Frag,

I'm not sure if you've ever asked for a promotion at a job before, but typically you list the reasons why you should get it. You don't just say.. well its been awhile, I have a high post count, and I'm here a lot. I should be a mod!

Sell us a bit more... for now.. my answer is Fedor.

no bruv. Since i have to interview,for people that know me for 5 years, just saying whats up is enough. Or it should be at least. If it aint. Thats all there is to it. Are you actually trying to make me whore myself. De fuck dude..?

You shamed and dishonoured the Twitter campaign with this low blow.
The Smurf

Postby The Smurf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:18 pm

But ok.. I'll have to say something, I guess. But about what I'll do as a Mod. Although I am pretty sure i've made a similar thread in the past, or attempted to make a 'sell' in some other thread, like: vote linkers for mods, or something. Anyway.

Doctors vow to Hypocratis and I shall vow in my Rules of Mod Conduct, or ROMC, if you prefer.

1) Edit every fighter bashing situation.

2) Allow personal insults.Both adults are present, so let them resolve it.

3) Derailing threads.. yea.. its perfectly easy to scroll down and skip reading it. I might just edit some posts with long spaces.

4) Idiotic posts will be edited, and transformed to HUGE, so you can all find these golden posts easier, if you are up for a laugh.

5) All Sage Northcunt posts will be shown in pink

6) Whenever I see the words: 'New Breed' I'll insert this: :lol: next to the words.

7)Racist people will be warned and then punished according to the regulations of LINKER's headquarters.

8)
Spoiler:
Philip Fedor Emeliahofmanenko

So if that's what you want. I am your guy. Jesus was a guy.

Are you with Jesus?

or a Satanist?

If you like Jesus you should MOD me up.

I rest my case. :roll:

Spoiler:
Less than a month. Royce Vs Ken 3
The Smurf

Postby freeworld » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:46 pm

would you be willing to help fellow linkers troubleshoot the site?
You didn't count on a fallen angel getting back into the grace of God, and coming back after you - Immortal Technique
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby The Smurf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:48 pm

dipset52 wrote:yes. idk what a mod is or even means but i like ur passion

:lol:
The Smurf

Postby The Smurf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:50 pm

freeworld wrote:would you be willing to help fellow linkers troubleshoot the site?

I will propose an extra option: View your threads and I will help by either processing the request or passing it on to the left.
The Smurf

Postby freeworld » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:59 pm

fragiskos25 wrote:
freeworld wrote:would you be willing to help fellow linkers troubleshoot the site?

I will propose an extra option: View your threads and I will help by either processing the request or passing it on to the left.

lol i just want to put a pic in my avatar but i need to figure out how to shrink it.
You didn't count on a fallen angel getting back into the grace of God, and coming back after you - Immortal Technique
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby The Smurf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:02 pm

freeworld wrote:
fragiskos25 wrote:

lol i just want to put a pic in my avatar but i need to figure out how to shrink it.

i know how to help you out but i'll only help you when I become a MOD. :lol: :lol:
The Smurf

Postby draphius » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:14 am

fuc strike one from the no and change it to fedor i clicked the wrong box. on a side not these pain pills i got are gooood
draphius
Black Belt
Black Belt

Next

Return to Internet Wasteland