Close
Login
Register

MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby beachboysob » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:05 am

Image








































































Image
Welcome to the FOE MOVEMENT

The List: Beachboysob,ruine87,Berserker jr,DannyRocktown,MrBojan9les,:slacker27,DanyeWest,sdbolt86,ndizzle,shogun86


3-4 in sig bets.


ImageImage
User avatar
beachboysob
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby ltjohnbower » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:06 am

thenoje wrote:LHW Wand > MW Wand.


^ This.. I would definitely have to agree with you. Wandy looked great at 205 IMO, he was more solid but still retained his striking speed. That was key to his KO, along with this new counter-punching approach that he has been utilizing in his past couple of fights.
ltjohnbower
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 am

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby 2ys » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:20 am

Wand is there to put on a show and mess up any logic behind rankings.
Image

Tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

Does God exist?
Christian Philosopher vs 1 of the 4 Horsemen of New Atheism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBx4vvlbZ8
User avatar
2ys
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3915
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:52 pm

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby likes2fightguy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:48 am

This is to confusing. I suck at Wath.
Image
User avatar
likes2fightguy
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6164
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:08 pm
Location: America........Fuck Yeah !!

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby Jojo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:50 am

likes2fightguy wrote:This is to confusing. I suck at Wath.

:lol: HESPECT.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby DreadLobster » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 am

Jojo wrote:Stann > Leben > Wandy > Stann

Wandy > Bisping > Stann > Leben > Wandy

Funny, Bisping is the only one to not get KTFO by one of the other three.


He got saved by the bell twice against Wandy.

Also, still wish Wandy would've soccer kicked him, even if it meant a DQ.
RIP The Maniac

Image
User avatar
DreadLobster
Role Model
 
Posts: 15919
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby Jojo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 am

DreadLobster wrote:
Jojo wrote:Stann > Leben > Wandy > Stann

Wandy > Bisping > Stann > Leben > Wandy

Funny, Bisping is the only one to not get KTFO by one of the other three.


He got saved by the bell twice against Wandy.

Also, still wish Wandy would've soccer kicked him, even if it meant a DQ.


Ok so what is your point? Bisping still did not get KTFO by any of these guys.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby DreadLobster » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Jojo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:
Jojo wrote:Stann > Leben > Wandy > Stann

Wandy > Bisping > Stann > Leben > Wandy

Funny, Bisping is the only one to not get KTFO by one of the other three.


He got saved by the bell twice against Wandy.

Also, still wish Wandy would've soccer kicked him, even if it meant a DQ.


Ok so what is your point? Bisping still did not get KTFO by any of these guys.


My point was that he was well on his way to getting KTFO by Wandy.
RIP The Maniac

Image
User avatar
DreadLobster
Role Model
 
Posts: 15919
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby irishmike357 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Wandy > Bisping > Stann


Wait that one worked. Ahh crap.
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

Image

JHM
LHK
User avatar
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 23183
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 am
Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby Baby Norris » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Wanderlei > Rampage > Hendo > Wanderlei

De-bunking MMATH is all Wandy ever does.
User avatar
Baby Norris
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 5403
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:10 pm
Accolades: MMA Fantasy League Winner, Greatest Mustache in Linker History, First King of the Hill, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby irishmike357 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Baby Norris wrote:Wanderlei > Rampage > Hendo > Wanderlei

De-bunking MMATH is all Wandy ever does.

Wandy > Rampage > Wandy

:shock:
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

Image

JHM
LHK
User avatar
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 23183
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 am
Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby Jojo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:45 pm

DreadLobster wrote:My point was that he was well on his way to getting KTFO by Wandy.

But he didn't so..........
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby DreadLobster » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Jojo wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:My point was that he was well on his way to getting KTFO by Wandy.

But he didn't so..........


That's what the term saved by the bell means...

I'm not sure what you're confused about. My point was perfectly clear.
RIP The Maniac

Image
User avatar
DreadLobster
Role Model
 
Posts: 15919
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby Jojo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 pm

You have no point. I said Bisping was the only one to not get KTFO and you start talking about ifs and saved by the bell shit. But that doesn't change the fact that he never got KO'd. You're making an argument based on nothing. Disagreeing just to disagree.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
Jojo
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: MMATH De-bunked Again?? * Spoiler *

Postby irishmike357 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:23 pm

DreadLobster wrote:
That's what the term saved by the bell means...

I'm not sure what you're confused about. My point was perfectly clear.

How dare you DISCUSS things here. This is no place for that.... :|
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

Image

JHM
LHK
User avatar
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 23183
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 am
Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MiniMan