Close
Login
Register

***MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos***

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby drewfizzle04 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:09 am

theronjmartin wrote:Here's my MMA Debut! I'm only 17 and i'm the one in the blue and yellow, Tell me what you think! Also This was on Jan 25th 2014 so very recent!

you are a pussy i think i can take you :Glasses:
seriously tho you should come to cross town sparing.. pm me if interested(this is me actually calling him on. we live in the same town and he goes to the other gym in town)
i am the Napoleon of mmalinker Image
drewfizzle04
OG Linker

Postby mrbwo » Sun May 18, 2014 11:42 am

Handsome Hero wrote:First Fight

Second Fight

I have a rematch with the 2nd fight opponent in 3 weeks. Open to advice.

Also Im looking at getting some sponsors soon. "likes" on my FB athelte page would go a long way. James " The Handsome Hero" Holling

Loved ya reversal than you lost it. You shoulda kept ya head in his chest ala Cain and made him eat dirty boxing punches and matt brown type rlbows. Shoulda hit him with body punches as he was coming in mixed with kicks. A little Nick Diaz boxing. You need to develop combos in your boxing and not stay in front of him. movement side to dude like Dominic Cruz but obviously dont need to be that erratic. Watch every Cub Swanson fight in the UFC. He has amazing movement, dont let that Jose Aldo flying knee fluke fool you.

Obviously you need yo practice checking leg kicks. Watch how Weidman did that to Silva.

I see you as a superior stand up fighter if you develop movement and hitting from "weird" angles.

I think your weakness might be your wrestling. Until you're consistently taking down bigger and more accomplished wrestlers in your training, you might want to stay away from that in actual fights, but of course work on that endlessly.

Also MMA is always about making your opponent play into your strengths while growing stronger in other facets continuously. Discover and experiment new techniques like Jones or Pettis does but what works for you and use them tactically and sporadically. Don't be predictable. People are always smarter than we give them credit for but also are creatures of habit.

Good luck bro.
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby mrbwo » Sun May 18, 2014 11:48 am

Tae Kwon Do and Muy Thai are wonderful bases fir striking imo just to add. Combos combos combos tho. Be a fan of all disciplines. Be a student and learn how the pros in boxing throw their combos. My favorites to watch is Lennox Lewis and Sugar Ray Leonard.

You just gotta be a mental MMA GEEK and absorb by watching everything (wrestling, sambo, muy thai, karate, acdc bjj tourneys n etc) and apply what you can in your training. Hell even youtube can be helpful. Much respect to anyone who used ti fight and still inspire to. Its not easy esp if its coming out ya own damn pockets.
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Re: ***MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos***

Postby beast775 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:58 pm

judojake wrote:Hey guys, I finally found a way to get this off my old hifi videos. Poor quality, but now I know they are digital and I will always have them. Had to record them with my phone off of my tv.

Any way, these are the winning matches for a tournament where I won 1st in two weight divisions. In Judo they usually give you the option to compete up in weight, or belt divisions. This also qualified me for the Junior Olympics in 2005 where I ultimately choked, but I'm proud of these matches and thought I would share. I was about 16 or 17 in these videos.

Also while I am at it here are some from when a friend who never believed Judo was a sport, or that it was worth anything challenged me to a wrestling match of sorts.

And here was after, my other friend asking me to teach him some ground techniques. We didn't know that my other friend was adlib commentating while filming, and it turned out to be pretty funny stuff.

PS these last few were in college, my freshmen year I believe.
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Christophersmith » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:37 pm

that is a good fight dude
Christophersmith
White Belt
White Belt

Postby beast775 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Christophersmith wrote:that is a good fight dude

Welcome to the forum, man.

If you hit the quote button on the post you're talking about then the fighter you're complimenting can respond. :D
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby freeworld » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:53 pm

i had never even been in a real fight till i fought in the ring, i just new some jitsu. i might post them after the work week.
You didn't count on a fallen angel getting back into the grace of God, and coming back after you - Immortal Technique
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby J D » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:21 am

freeworld wrote:i had never even been in a real fight till i fought in the ring, i just new some jitsu. i might post them after the work week.

Video or it didn't happen.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby freeworld » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:46 pm

J D wrote:
freeworld wrote:i had never even been in a real fight till i fought in the ring, i just new some jitsu. i might post them after the work week.

i thought about it , and in the last one i tap to gnp like a softee. i dont think i want people to see that. :cry: they will also make fun of y bad tattoos. which i did get fixed. :grin:
You didn't count on a fallen angel getting back into the grace of God, and coming back after you - Immortal Technique
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby J D » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:49 pm

freeworld wrote:
J D wrote:

i thought about it , and in the last one i tap to gnp like a softee. i dont think i want people to see that. :cry: they will also make fun of y bad tattoos. which i did get fixed. :grin:

What about the ones before the last one? We saw your face tattoos in chat, man; if you can handle the ribbing over those you can handle the heat you'll get for anything else.

Besides, as has been shown in this thread we show nothing but respect for dudes who get in the cage.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby freeworld » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:54 pm

J D wrote:
freeworld wrote:
J D wrote:

What about the ones before the last one? We saw your face tattoos in chat, man; if you can handle the ribbing over those you can handle the heat you'll get for anything else.

Besides, as has been shown in this thread we show nothing but respect for dudes who get in the cage.

i dont have face tattoos lol there piercings. i just wasnt very experienced in mma but if i can get them off myspace. ill put them up tomorrow for sure. my record sucked though i went 1-2 it was many years ago. though.
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby beast775 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Dude, just by competing in MMA you're likely tougher than 99% of us on here.
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby freeworld » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:33 pm

https://myspace.com/justinkemble/video/ ... s/62987294

i had terrible cardio
no mma training only jitsu
my muscles felt so heavy so quick so that was the main reason i was so terrible cause i couldnt move them.
this was like 9 years ago, since than i focused on my striking, my cardio and i dont smoke. i think im way better today.

i tried to post here but could only get the link.
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:12 pm

much respect man. most of these fucks wouldnt fight, much less post the video of it. i gotta respect that
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby freeworld » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Mr Meow wrote:much respect man. most of these fucks wouldnt fight, much less post the video of it. i gotta respect that

thanks, after all the year that went by since then i think i should have taken muay thai classes instead of bjj. well really both. i just ran out of money to train and its easier to do striking by yourself than jiu jitsu. i just never imagined competition when i began bjj. mma just happened out of nowhere. i wasnt really ready for it.
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion