Close
Login
Register

***MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos***

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby ruine87 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Iceman54 wrote:Me a few years back in the red



:Holy: for real and wats your master detective accolade for iceman?
User avatar
ruine87
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:39 am
Location: 209, Ca

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby JTuck34 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Damn y'all are all better than me haha
7-3
Image
User avatar
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
 
Posts: 7159
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 am
Location: The great state of Texas

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby drewfizzle04 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:04 pm


this fight sucked ass... chest cold and first time cutting over 20 pounds.... not to mention that bitch made mother fucker faking an injury to get a stand up... than they called my name right after the fight than when i go to walk out they call the other guys name as the winner.
i am the Napoleon of mmalinker Image
User avatar
drewfizzle04
OG Linker
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: marijuana is the cure!

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:53 pm

jigs9999 wrote:
Iceman54 wrote:Me a few years back in the red




GTFO. Seriously?

Yes thats him. and this is me against him a few years back

Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby The3rdEye » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:24 pm

808_Hawaii wrote:Damn I do sure miss those teenage days.

Only 20 now but feeling old already :lol:




Since you're from Hawaii and Japanese and just a little older, do you happen to know Josh Terao? He just took first at Fargo junior greco-roman nationals and placed seventh in freestyle. What about Clarissa Chun (London Olympic freestyle bronze medalist)?
The3rdEye
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:15 am

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby jnd » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 pm

We have a lot of talent at linker. Kudos to you guys posting these. Also, great thread.
2013 Survivor Pool Round 2 Winner!
21-15 sig. rec.
User avatar
jnd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm
Location: Chicago Land
Accolades: Survivor

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby beast775 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:16 pm

http://mmalinker.com/forum/ammy-fight-next-week-t121490.html

RB3 wrote:Hey guys,
I'm Alex Schultz
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/BC074 ... x-Schultz/


(one of my old fights)

Im fighting Chad McClory
2008 3rd in state D3

(one of his old fights)
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/B7586 ... d-McClory/

We are fighting a week from saturday in Findlay, OH @195 lbs catch weight.

#1.) How would you do it?
#2.) Who do you have winning?
User avatar
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Canada

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby ReemsDreams » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:48 am

neat. do pro fighters ever post here?
Image Image
User avatar
ReemsDreams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:50 am

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby beast775 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:46 am

User avatar
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Canada

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby EFGsouthpaw808 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 pm

There are some great fights on here! i gotta upload mines still and share them with you guys.
FAVORITE FIGHTERS
HEAVYWEIGHT-Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic
LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT-Wanderlei The Axe Murderer Silva
MIDDLEWEIGHT-Chris The Crippler Leben
WELTERWEIGHT-Nick Diaz
LIGHTWEIGHT-BJ The Prodigy Penn, Donald Cowboy Cerrone
LHK
EFGsouthpaw808
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:37 am

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby WandyGuy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:24 pm


An old match from one of my first jiu jitsu tournaments, I don't think I have any others recorded. Maybe a boxing match I could find later. I'm in the gray.
User avatar
WandyGuy
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:37 am

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby EFGsouthpaw808 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:00 pm

All right, here's my fights.....if you search for me on youtube you won't find these videos. i set them to unlisted due to certain circumstances. unlisted allows me to share them with you guys, and whoever else i choose, but not exactly open for the public to see. I'm the dark-skinned guy with the black and red venum samurai shorts on. these are recorded from the audience so not exactly the best quality.

My first fight. fight starts at around 2:50, my opponent took a while to walk out. this was on august 29, 2013


2nd fight. Opponent kept grabbing my shorts and the cage. then sometime early in the second round he poked my eye real bad...i had double vision so i had to fight with my left eye closed. this was on september 28, 2013.


my 3rd fight was on December 7, 2013. i was preparing for a different opponent the whole time. i was told my fight was pushed to my opponent in this video for the title on fight week, so not much time to change anything up. either way, i wasn't prepared for it in cuz i'm not used to fighting another southpaw and a taller opponent, which he is both lol. it overwhelmed me at first, then i broke my hand in the second round. A lot of people questioned whether or not i hit his balls, i felt my knee hit his cup. and yeah his nut shot on me was pretty hard too. lol


Hope you guys enjoy!
FAVORITE FIGHTERS
HEAVYWEIGHT-Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic
LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT-Wanderlei The Axe Murderer Silva
MIDDLEWEIGHT-Chris The Crippler Leben
WELTERWEIGHT-Nick Diaz
LIGHTWEIGHT-BJ The Prodigy Penn, Donald Cowboy Cerrone
LHK
EFGsouthpaw808
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:37 am

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby beast775 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:04 pm

WandyGuy wrote:
An old match from one of my first jiu jitsu tournaments, I don't think I have any others recorded. Maybe a boxing match I could find later. I'm in the gray.


It's a shame the camera was on that side, I would've really liked to have seen how the triangle attempts were set up.the first attempt was lightning fast.

EFGsouthpaw808 wrote:All right, here's my fights.....if you search for me on youtube you won't find these videos. i set them to unlisted due to certain circumstances. unlisted allows me to share them with you guys, and whoever else i choose, but not exactly open for the public to see. I'm the dark-skinned guy with the black and red venum samurai shorts on. these are recorded from the audience so not exactly the best quality.

My first fight. fight starts at around 2:50, my opponent took a while to walk out. this was on august 29, 2013


2nd fight. Opponent kept grabbing my shorts and the cage. then sometime early in the second round he poked my eye real bad...i had double vision so i had to fight with my left eye closed. this was on september 28, 2013.


my 3rd fight was on December 7, 2013. i was preparing for a different opponent the whole time. i was told my fight was pushed to my opponent in this video for the title on fight week, so not much time to change anything up. either way, i wasn't prepared for it in cuz i'm not used to fighting another southpaw and a taller opponent, which he is both lol. it overwhelmed me at first, then i broke my hand in the second round. A lot of people questioned whether or not i hit his balls, i felt my knee hit his cup. and yeah his nut shot on me was pretty hard too. lol


Hope you guys enjoy!


Someone's been busy :lol:

Really enjoyed them, well done and good luck. Make sure you keep Linker updated.
User avatar
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Canada

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby theronjmartin » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Here's my MMA Debut! I'm only 17 and i'm the one in the blue and yellow, Tell me what you think! Also This was on Jan 25th 2014 so very recent!

User avatar
theronjmartin
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby DonnyStonevillage » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:32 am

theronjmartin wrote:Here's my MMA Debut! I'm only 17 and i'm the one in the blue and yellow, Tell me what you think! Also This was on Jan 25th 2014 so very recent!


Nice!! :shock: He cracked the fuck outta ya.
User avatar
DonnyStonevillage
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3091
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:39 am
Location: doing blow at Richters party

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users