Close
Login
Register

***MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos***

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

***MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos***

Postby beast775 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm

The *OFFICIAL* Place for Linkers To Post Their Fights

MMA, BJJ, Judo, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Karate, Wrestling.... And any I've forgotten!

We want to see your videos.

Here are a few Linkers' fights I've commented on, followed by some of mine.

Please post yours.

pitock23's fights:

pitock23 wrote:i just wanted to see what people think about one of my amature mma fight heres a link

pitock23 wrote:another fight
pretty good
tell me what everyone thinks
this also isnt my first fight

Last edited by beast775 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Re: ***OFFICIAL Linkers' Fight Videos***

Postby beast775 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Can't make it quote properly. no idea what I'm doing wrong.
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Devling » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Great post and nice fights man. I've been using linker for a couple years now and never felt the need to post until now. Keep it up!! There any way to follow you for upcoming fights??
Devling
White Belt
White Belt

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Good shit mini. Recently, I have actually been thinking about taking an amateur fight. I have trained in thai/Kb/boxing for years now and wrestled as a kid but just never had a real MMA fight. I have cornered my boys a few times and they always tell me to at least have one fight because it is a great experience. If i ever get the chance i will mos def throw it up here.
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby jigs9999 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Either i'm retarded/blind or there's different blokes in the 3rd film. Which one are you? Kudos for getting in the cage and also starting this thread. I always like to see Linker's fights
jigs9999
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby beast775 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm

The Axe Murder:

http://www.mmalinker.com/forum/topic101339.html

The axe murder wrote:hi everybody my real name is Oliver i just wanted to post some videos of a judo turnament where i fought a couple of weeks ago, i havent train like a lot so im still very very green plus all the guys where bigger than me because my judo sensei made me drink a lot of water and go up to fill a spot due to a friend's injury and if i cant post this type of stuff in here im sorry and mods feel free to move it. (sorry for my english).

I GOT THE THIRD PLACE in the 73-81 kg weight class wich is not mine but still i got tired in the fight i lost because he was bigger and i had to spend more energy to make it even but yes i gassed my fault i wont next time lol

also there is another fight where i beat the guy in 4 or 5 seconds so nobody could tape that lol it was funny im still learning im a yellow belt (in te tournament u can fight with brown belts. etc) im pretty strong thx thx thx

http://www.mmalinker.com/forum/post2359466.html?hilit=oliver#p2359466

The axe murder wrote:Hi !! I'm Oliver whats up welcome to my second judo thread ! i will post some of mis fight videos from
last saturday ! feel free to say whatever you want :biggrin: i think i improved a lot (im a super strong yellow belt just about to be an organe one) here we go:

it was funny because at first i thought i had won but i hadnt until the sub

there was antoher fight before this one but i won really quickly like in 5 secs and nobofy recored it and then it was this one this is a thoug brown belt mofo

this guy is a friend of mine it was a good fight
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby beast775 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 pm

wolverine20:

http://www.mmalinker.com/forum/my-first-fight-jordan-wolverine-wright-t45737.html?hilit=%20wolverine

wolverine20 wrote:So I got my first fight down and I won by TKO in the second round...it was a little different...my strengths are in my Thai background easily but yet in this fight the guy was very wild so I stayed very protective and played a lot of defense ....soon he through a little too wild and I through small flying knee and caught him and then I got his back and pulled a rear naked on him but the bell rang. Second round I just played more d and waited for him to make a mistake ...

then I through a foot jab and somehow connected straight on and he fell against the fence and bent over...i had to throw very odd punches to hit him (like weird uppercuts because of how he was bending over) and then he dropped and tried a desperate takedown...I rolled him took side contral and very quickly came straight into full mount...

I saw my cornermen so with his arms wrapped around me tight I slammed him (GSP to Matt Hughes'd) him as my friend said...and as doing that pulled him over to my corner....then listened crossfaced him off and then threw some punches that I wanted to be very precise instead of a bunch of fast ones...and it ended up working...the ref stopped it after about 5 punches....

Thank you to all the Linkers that gave me so much encouragement...the WAR wagon caught me completely off guard but really encouraged me ...thank you guys.

beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby beast775 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 pm

My fights:

http://www.mmalinker.com/forum/my-weight-cut-and-first-judo-competitions-as-a-senior-t100346.html?hilit=%20judo

If you're only going to watch the vids, it would be an idea to turn the sound off now. My friends' young boys were cheering me on throughout, and appeared to be trying to put on their most manly voices (they are 11 and 8 ). Also you'll hear my wife taking approximately 1697 photos.

u66kg (<145lb) County Trials Competition:

u66kg (<145lb) Inter-Counties Competition:

beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby beast775 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Devling wrote:Great post and nice fights man. I've been using linker for a couple years now and never felt the need to post until now. Keep it up!! There any way to follow you for upcoming fights??

That's not me, dude. I'm not nearly as tough!
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby RichieRich89 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 pm

props to you guys
WHEN DID BURRITOS BECOME WRAPS?
RichieRich89
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby beast775 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:48 pm

jigs9999 wrote:Either i'm retarded/blind or there's different blokes in the 3rd film. Which one are you? Kudos for getting in the cage and also starting this thread. I always like to see Linker's fights

As my previous post^.

That's Pitock, I'll try to re-word my OP to stop the confusion.
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Themmafanaddict » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 pm

It would be good if you told us your name and trunk colour. I'm guessing your tyler pitock, I watched the first fight and from what I saw your good at being aggressive and mixing up your striking with wrestling. I'll make a point of watching your other fight later.
Themmafanaddict
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby rattlestick » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Pitock is a bad motherfucker. Hespect.

"I made the wrong mistakes" Thelonious Monk

4-1
rattlestick
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby beast775 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:05 pm

rattlestick wrote:Pitock is a bad motherfucker. Hespect.

Agreed. @Mmafanaddict, our boy Pittock is the Badass.
beast775
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby JTuck34 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Respect to anyone who actually competes, mot people don't have the balls. And big respect to someone who videotapes it and posts it online. You'll never hear any of us make fun of you guys. Good shit, keep it up

I decided I am going to enter a kickboxing tournament that was just put together just north of me. I don't have a video recording device, but I will try and find one to use to be able to post. I would post my vids of my grappling matches, but I suck at grappling :oops:

Big props to someone who can put the two together and fight some amateur mma matches. You really don't understand how hard it all is until you get in there and try it.

Good thread miniman
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Next

Return to MMA Discussion