Close
Login
Register

MMALinker Chat

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby PainDog » Sat May 12, 2018 9:48 am

Mr Meow wrote:ONE FC is on. Main card about to start after this Muy Thai fight

Free APP that streams every fight. Including the main fights. Really good stream too. Worth a free download.

https://onefc.com/download-app/

Check it out and come to chat for violence if you are up this Saturday morning


I'll be in chat
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9189
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat May 12, 2018 10:46 am

PainDog wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:ONE FC is on. Main card about to start after this Muy Thai fight

Free APP that streams every fight. Including the main fights. Really good stream too. Worth a free download.

https://onefc.com/download-app/

Check it out and come to chat for violence if you are up this Saturday morning


I'll be in chat

War Buffalo Farmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was awesome. I am in and out of the bat cave taking care of kids and chores but that was a great fight. He took a shit load of punishment before coming back to whip some ass. I love those short elbows. I will be around for chat later. War MMA today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paul Daley, Marvin Vettori, Ben Askren, Beneil Dariush, Won Il Kwon

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24190
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat May 12, 2018 6:42 pm

We are rolling in chat, come join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paul Daley, Marvin Vettori, Ben Askren, Beneil Dariush, Won Il Kwon

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24190
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Fri May 18, 2018 6:06 pm



Be a boss and come to chat, Renzo would.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paul Daley, Marvin Vettori, Ben Askren, Beneil Dariush, Won Il Kwon

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24190
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat May 19, 2018 7:04 pm

We are rolling in chat, come join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paul Daley, Marvin Vettori, Ben Askren, Beneil Dariush, Won Il Kwon

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24190
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby Asso » Sat May 19, 2018 8:30 pm

philphan wrote:We are rolling in chat, come join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link?
Image
User avatar
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sun May 20, 2018 10:28 am

Asso wrote:
philphan wrote:We are rolling in chat, come join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link?

https://discordapp.com/channels/3680862 ... 0632656908
:pointup: :mrgreen:
Sorry I missed you buddy. I was really crispy by the time the main card started. You can click on the link to set it up and be ready for next weekend. Everyone is welcome. :hand2:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paul Daley, Marvin Vettori, Ben Askren, Beneil Dariush, Won Il Kwon

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24190
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby robdogj » Sun May 20, 2018 11:26 am

phil there has to be a way to incorporate betting in our chat - last night we were in redditmma discord chat because the casuals didn't want to hangout & chat about the fights (UFC Chile was pretty entertaining) - before the fights we could bet with Hendocoins - I know it's all made up, but it helped make the fights more entertaining - come on Phil you can do it
Image
Image
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sun May 20, 2018 3:19 pm

robdogj wrote:phil there has to be a way to incorporate betting in our chat - last night we were in redditmma discord chat because the casuals didn't want to hangout & chat about the fights (UFC Chile was pretty entertaining) - before the fights we could bet with Hendocoins - I know it's all made up, but it helped make the fights more entertaining - come on Phil you can do it
Image

Sounds like a blast buddy. I'll talk to Kezz and see how we can make it happen. :moneybag:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paul Daley, Marvin Vettori, Ben Askren, Beneil Dariush, Won Il Kwon

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24190
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby kezzaman » Sun May 20, 2018 6:54 pm

philphan wrote:
robdogj wrote:phil there has to be a way to incorporate betting in our chat - last night we were in redditmma discord chat because the casuals didn't want to hangout & chat about the fights (UFC Chile was pretty entertaining) - before the fights we could bet with Hendocoins - I know it's all made up, but it helped make the fights more entertaining - come on Phil you can do it
Image

Sounds like a blast buddy. I'll talk to Kezz and see how we can make it happen. :moneybag:

i bet all my hendocoins on Veronica Macedo because shes hot
Spoiler:
Image
i dont care that i lost all my hendocoins because my heart wins
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3719
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby robdogj » Sun May 20, 2018 7:50 pm

kezzaman wrote:i bet all my hendocoins on Veronica Macedo because shes hot
Spoiler:
Image
i dont care that i lost all my hendocoins because my heart wins


your image didn't show Macedo's best feature - let me help you out
Image
Image
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm



This next card will not be in my hometown, but maybe it will be Kezz's hometown. :mrgreen: Come and joint us in chat, it's a blast.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paul Daley, Marvin Vettori, Ben Askren, Beneil Dariush, Won Il Kwon

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24190
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby robdogj » Fri May 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Phil I won't like, I like Linker discord better - the only thing that The MMA Discord group has going on is the hendocoins - I would like to recommend we call Linker Currency Gina-Dollars - we already have Gina as the Avatar for Linker Discord
Image
Image
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby kezzaman » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 pm

robdogj wrote:Phil I won't like, I like Linker discord better - the only thing that The MMA Discord group has going on is the hendocoins - I would like to recommend we call Linker Currency Gina-Dollars - we already have Gina as the Avatar for Linker Discord
Image

Find out how its done.

P. S. My vote is to call them "goldbergs"
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3719
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat May 26, 2018 2:52 pm

kezzaman wrote:
robdogj wrote:Phil I won't like, I like Linker discord better - the only thing that The MMA Discord group has going on is the hendocoins - I would like to recommend we call Linker Currency Gina-Dollars - we already have Gina as the Avatar for Linker Discord
Image

Find out how its done.

P. S. My vote is to call them "goldbergs"

I like the goldbergs, fun either way. Don't forget we get a rare Sunday card that starts early morning. Come join us for some fun.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paul Daley, Marvin Vettori, Ben Askren, Beneil Dariush, Won Il Kwon

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24190
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users