Close
Login
Register

MMA Linker Chat

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:07 pm

Chat is so much fun. We get together, watch fight cards together, talk a little shit, and give our opinions about the fights. When some fights get boring we might turn to talking about other subjects. We might just post silly gifs or videos, or just give each other shit. Kez has done a great job with the current chat room on discord. He added goatberg, which let's us trigger silly sound clips. He gets drunk every now and again, but is always fun when he works. We might even be adding a betting option where you can win coins to use for future bets. No matter what, we just always have fun. If you haven't joined yet you should. If you haven't been showing up for a bit, you should. We have a linker good time. :pillred: :beer: :cig: :mrgreen:




Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:48 pm

tinychat was great.

discord has its moments.


But its much worse than tinychat.


lets go back to tinychat.


KEEEZUAL----> Do your thing, dude.
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:57 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:tinychat was great.

discord has its moments.


But its much worse than tinychat.


lets go back to tinychat.


KEEEZUAL----> Do your thing, dude.


I know you love getting on cam and shadow boxing, but discord just always works. It has never crashed and is just so solid. Tinychat was just one problem after another, very unstable. You know you can still get on cam with individual linkers if you want. So you and a buddy can shadow box with each other.

Anyone who wants to have fun and join your linker brothers, sign up and show up this weekend. Most American UFC Cards start around 5 or 6 pm Central Time for early prelims. Come join the fun.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:30 pm

^^ sure........


Phil .. ..

don't believe his lies. ... .
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Image

Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:40 pm

ONE Championship: Dawn of Heroes

Martin Nguyen vs. Koyomi Matsushima
Eduard Folayang vs. Eddie Alvarez
Demetrious Johnson vs. Tatsumitsu Wada
Danny Kingad vs. Reece McLaren
Yuya Wakamatsu vs. Geje Eustaquio
Mauro Cerilli vs. Arjan Bhullar
Honorio Banario vs. Dae Sung Park
Leandro Issa vs. Daichi Takenara
James Nakashima vs. Yushin Okami
Edward Kelly vs. Xie Bin
Pongsiri Mitsatit vs. Litao Miao
Ayaka Miura vs. Samara Santos
Sunoto Peringkat vs. Muhammad Aiman

Come to chat on Friday to see a great card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:43 am

philphan wrote:ONE Championship: Dawn of Heroes

Martin Nguyen vs. Koyomi Matsushima
Eduard Folayang vs. Eddie Alvarez
Demetrious Johnson vs. Tatsumitsu Wada
Danny Kingad vs. Reece McLaren
Yuya Wakamatsu vs. Geje Eustaquio
Mauro Cerilli vs. Arjan Bhullar
Honorio Banario vs. Dae Sung Park
Leandro Issa vs. Daichi Takenara
James Nakashima vs. Yushin Okami
Edward Kelly vs. Xie Bin
Pongsiri Mitsatit vs. Litao Miao
Ayaka Miura vs. Samara Santos
Sunoto Peringkat vs. Muhammad Aiman

Come to chat on Friday to see a great card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One is on now, come to chat for some fun.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby PainDog » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:11 am

philphan wrote:
philphan wrote:ONE Championship: Dawn of Heroes

Martin Nguyen vs. Koyomi Matsushima
Eduard Folayang vs. Eddie Alvarez
Demetrious Johnson vs. Tatsumitsu Wada
Danny Kingad vs. Reece McLaren
Yuya Wakamatsu vs. Geje Eustaquio
Mauro Cerilli vs. Arjan Bhullar
Honorio Banario vs. Dae Sung Park
Leandro Issa vs. Daichi Takenara
James Nakashima vs. Yushin Okami
Edward Kelly vs. Xie Bin
Pongsiri Mitsatit vs. Litao Miao
Ayaka Miura vs. Samara Santos
Sunoto Peringkat vs. Muhammad Aiman

Come to chat on Friday to see a great card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One is on now, come to chat for some fun.


:tup:
Image

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9300
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:23 am

UFC early prelims start in 6 and half hours from now. Come join us in chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:30 pm

philphan wrote:Image

Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm

WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:19 pm

We had a good turn out for that last card. I know it wasn't the biggest but having good people in chat made it fun. The day before Paindog and asso and frags made the one card fun to watch. Everyone show up this Saturday and let's get warmed up for DC Stipe, it's so great seeing everyone.

I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:12 am

philphan wrote:Chat is so much fun. We get together, watch fight cards together, talk a little shit, and give our opinions about the fights. When some fights get boring we might turn to talking about other subjects. We might just post silly gifs or videos, or just give each other shit. Kez has done a great job with the current chat room on discord. He added goatberg, which let's us trigger silly sound clips. He gets drunk every now and again, but is always fun when he works. We might even be adding a betting option where you can win coins to use for future bets. No matter what, we just always have fun. If you haven't joined yet you should. If you haven't been showing up for a bit, you should. We have a linker good time. :pillred: :beer: :cig: :mrgreen:




Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm


Early prelims should be starting in about 6 hours from now. Everyone come and have a blast in chat.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 am




We have a lot going on this weekend. A ONE Event Friday morning and a big UFC on Saturday. Come to chat and have some fun.

Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:33 am

I’m going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes. :tup:



:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18924
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby philphan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm

bruins2012 wrote:I’m going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes. :tup:



:P

:lol: Well do it while in chat, then tell us all about it. I'm not sure what I'm most excited for. It might Yoel and Costa fight, that one gets me really pumped.
Nate and Pettis will be fun and probably a blood bath. The big boys of course. Hell, the whole card has great match ups.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24446
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users