Close
Login
Register

MMA Gloves Knee Pads. Help

Discuss the gear and equipment you have used to be successful

MMA Gloves Knee Pads. Help

Postby Regular » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:59 am

Hey, im looking for those black combat mma gloves with the blue outline. like the ones used in the movie Never back down that jake tyler wore in the beatdown tournament, exactly like those. but i don't know what site/store to buy them from. plus i would also like knee pads without that padding on it just the strap, like the ones they were wearing on the movie.

Thanks for your help.
Regular
White Belt
White Belt

Re: MMA Gloves Knee Pads. Help

Postby TheCronik » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:16 pm

why would you want the gear used on some wack movie go to mmawarehouse.com or even buy some off ufc.com i got a pair that i seen chuck use a couple times off of mmawarehouse and i got no problems with them
TheCronik
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Regular » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:39 am

that is good gear that he had on, those were combat mma gloves... i just can't find a website that has that blue outline around the edges and fingers. and chuck liddel isn't one of my fav fighters, so I wouldn't want those.
Regular
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Regular » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:10 pm

no body knows where to get his gloves at? or his knee sleeves? i want those gloves with the blue outline on them
Regular
White Belt
White Belt

Postby conky149er » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:05 pm

TheCronik wrote:why would you want the gear used on some wack movie go to mmawarehouse.com or even buy some off ufc.com i got a pair that i seen chuck use a couple times off of mmawarehouse and i got no problems with them

i agree

that moovie was terrilbe
conky149er
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:16 pm

conky149er wrote:
TheCronik wrote:why would you want the gear used on some wack movie go to mmawarehouse.com or even buy some off ufc.com i got a pair that i seen chuck use a couple times off of mmawarehouse and i got no problems with them

i agree

that moovie was terrilbe

i didnt see it and i never will. thats a promise
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:31 am

THEEBURNZ wrote:why did you even watch that movie???and why do you need a kneepad i dont think there necesary i wrestled 4 years and never needed them but if your knees are bad than the ones that only slip on are like 10 bucks i dont think much more if that

i never wore kneepads either. i still dont for jiu jitsu.
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus

Postby Regular » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:27 am

ThirdCoastCombat wrote:
THEEBURNZ wrote:why did you even watch that movie???and why do you need a kneepad i dont think there necesary i wrestled 4 years and never needed them but if your knees are bad than the ones that only slip on are like 10 bucks i dont think much more if that

you don't use knee pads because your knees are bad.you use them to protect them incase of an injury the same way you use gloves. and you don't use knee pads because you don't train hard, if you did you should be getting mat burns all the time. thats why i need the knee pads.

That movie was great. it wasn't terrible at all.
Regular
White Belt
White Belt

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Regular wrote:
ThirdCoastCombat wrote:

you don't use knee pads because your knees are bad.you use them to protect them incase of an injury the same way you use gloves. and you don't use knee pads because you don't train hard, if you did you should be getting mat burns all the time. thats why i need the knee pads.

That movie was great. it wasn't terrible at all.

i used to get mat burns all the time. me knees have calloused now so i dont anymore. the tops of my feet and the backs of my knuckles have calloused too.

dont say i dont train hard buddy, you have no idea :roll:
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus

Return to Gear and Equipment